Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread

[in motley crue voice] tribes... tribes, tribes, tribes...

Somebody fucked around with this message at Oct 2, 2016 around 18:40

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Triticum Guzzler posted:

[in motley crue voice] tribes... tribes, tribes, tribes...

thats his internal monologue

Chill Callahan
Write tane on your fish tank and post a picture of it.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The picture is stylized to look like he smokes a lot of weed and showed his dick, even though weed smoke isn't green

Metagrubs

manyak posted:

you suck at Tribes idiot. Angela hevy and everyone else is laughing at you and conspiring against you

Skylark

Chill Callahan posted:

thats his internal monologue

its mine as well

trying to jack off
i'm from toronto and i say cheat at tribes

jack.
im just glad that we can all admit to cheating at Tribes, as well as living in Toronto

woozy pawsies

manyak posted:

you suck at Tribes idiot. Angela hevy and everyone else is laughing at you and conspiring against you

Lol

ArfJason
what do the posts say before they get edited ?

I.N.R.I

honestly you guys i have to admit in the past when i was playing tribes at toronto lan parties i used to try to take the high route and not use aimbots or cheat but i lost every game because everyone else in fyad was using an aimbot, at this point if you want to be competitive you just have to cheat, it sucks but that is the way it is

pog boyfriend

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog

I.N.R.I posted:

what do the posts say before they get edited ?

just like the usual rambling stuff and then a bunch of pics of a penis

manyak

manyak posted:

virus from aimbot or....?

EpicCareMadBitch

pog boyfriend posted:

honestly you guys i have to admit in the past when i was playing tribes at toronto lan parties i used to try to take the high route and not use aimbots or cheat but i lost every game because everyone else in fyad was using an aimbot, at this point if you want to be competitive you just have to cheat, it sucks but that is the way it is

i dont use an aimbot since im really good at the game but i do use wallhacks and esp, it just makes sense

trying to jack off

manyak posted:

if he wants us to see his balls and dick so badly then he should come to the lan cafe in toronto that we go to for the entirety of every tuesday, wednesday and saturday and show it to everyone in person

I.N.R.I

I.N.R.I posted:

if he wants us to see his balls and dick so badly then he should come to the lan cafe in toronto that we go to for the entirety of every tuesday, wednesday and saturday and show it to everyone in person

thats what im saying. well Ive already seen it a bunch when i was committed to the psych ward with him that one time for a few months and we shared a bunk bed, and again when he had sex with my sister Angely Hevy but i still wouldnt mind looking at it again

manyak

I wouldnt mind seeing seeing his penis either but I want to see it in person because they say photos lose 20% of image detail no matter how high quality they are. i read about that in an article in the Toronto Sun which im subscribed to.

I.N.R.I

Canadian tribes cheat troupe

ArfJason
that guy's taking his sweet time with posting a picture of his rear end in a top hat, ideally with a little poop nugget coming out

HolePisser1982

ArfJason posted:

Canadian tribes cheat troupe

The Phantom Tribes Troupe

its too late to . s c r e a m
Jack Daniels

Triticum Guzzler posted:

the thing about the burger kings here in toronto is that theyre the home of the whopper, but if you travel to montreal or quebec then over there they're la maison du whopper. but whichever province you're from, whichever language you speak, what heartens me most about canada is that we are open and accepting enough to accept these socially and culturally unique places within the context of a federated canada, we don't focus on that which divides us, we focus on what unites us: the tribes computer game

manyak posted:

lmfao

Hizke
love to hit up the cyber cafes (or "pc bangs" to the natives) on yonge and dome endless waves of clueless koreans who cant. even. ski.

Triticum Guzzler

I Have Sigs Off

manyak posted:

----------------

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Triticum Guzzler posted:

love to hit up the cyber cafes (or "pc bangs" to the natives) on yonge and dome endless waves of clueless koreans who cant. even. ski.

by Nyc_Tattoo

t234qt3t3

----------------

• Locked thread
«3 »