Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

GeneX posted:

I did not watch raw

I did not watch raw also

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
I have no desire to watch Raw and I skipped watching the Presidential debate.

Instead, I drank alcohol, watched a bit of the football game, and then played the new Battlefront Death Star DLC. I feel like it was a Monday night well spent.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

projecthalaxy posted:

I did not watch raw also

Tuesday is wrestling day my friends.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Gonz posted:

I have no desire to watch Raw and I skipped watching the Presidential debate.

Instead, I drank alcohol, watched a bit of the football game, and then played the new Battlefront Death Star DLC. I feel like it was a Monday night well spent.

debate owned, cheeto man reached china syndrome levels of meltdown

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

Back from Raw, I apologize for my garbage town full of garbage wrestling fans. I hope you all enjoyed the "Hey we want Harambe" chant as much as the idiots two rows away from me that kept trying to get themselves over.

High point for me was during Rusev/Reigns, when my non-fan wife said she was disappointed by how fat Roman is in person.

NULL_SIGNAL fucked around with this message at 05:18 on Sep 27, 2016

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

SteamyV posted:

Back from Raw, I apologize for my garbage town fill of garbage wrestling fans. I hope you all enjoyed the "Hey we want Harambe" chant as much as the idiots two rows away from me that kept trying to get themselves over.

the only thing i watched from raw was the jericho promo and i enjoy that chant very much

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I thought we were going to wait to make these threads after the best show, Smackdown.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Codependent Poster posted:

I thought we were going to wait to make these threads after the best show, Smackdown.

smackdown doesn't need the attention, let raw have this

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

the booking for the raw women is a dumpster fire

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Drew Gulak being on Raw is pretty cool.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

HerraS posted:

the booking for the raw women is a dumpster fire

women´s revolution!!

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

I'd forget what happened on Raw and then I wouldn't have a big Raw Results section like normal.

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I don't even Watch RAW

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

I don't even Watch RAW

KEEP THE CHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN-JUH

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

KungFu Grip posted:

I'd forget what happened on Raw and then I wouldn't have a big Raw Results section like normal.

Yeah, the thread happening after Raw is fine as long as a SD recap gets added to the OP, which I think you did last time

so yeah, it's great this way, keep up the terrific work

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Were they chanting Randy Savage during the finish of the cruisers because they were bored, or because Muscleboy Tony looks like a Funko pop Mach?

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

beggar posted:

Were they chanting Randy Savage during the finish of the cruisers because they were bored, or because Muscleboy Tony looks like a Funko pop Mach?

Considering it followed a prolonged "CM Punk" chant, I'd guess the former.

These threads are always quick to poo poo on crowds, but there's nothing that makes me write a crowd off faster than a CM Punk chant.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

ShakeZula posted:

Considering it followed a prolonged "CM Punk" chant, I'd guess the former.

These threads are always quick to poo poo on crowds, but there's nothing that makes me write a crowd off faster than a CM Punk chant.

Yeah but booing is seen as a positive reaction. CM Punk unambiguously says "we ain't enjoying this" and a wrestling arena is a venue where this is acceptable. Maybe you disagree with them? Fine, me too usually. WWE Raw is very good. But I respect their voice, that they have one.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Unless they mean that they would like to see CM Punk, which I will not stand for.

Alan_Shore
Dec 2, 2004

I love that crowds still chant CM Punk. Vince and HHH must lost their poo poo every time it happens.

Give Jericho the title. All the titles. He is the greatest.

Get Stephanie off my screen forever.

The show opens with a half hour long match that ends in a count out. The best, literally the absolute BEST they can come up with.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

RacistGuidingLight posted:

Unless they mean that they would like to see CM Punk, which I will not stand for.

It was this one, but also I'm not sure they knew why they were chanting either.

There were Harambe chants during TJP vs Nese, but the match was actually good so idk

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Its WWE job to engage the audience and the crowd not vice versa. If they are bored they can chant whatever they want imo.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.
Is it just me or is Roman getting a little chunkier

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Yeah but booing is seen as a positive reaction. CM Punk unambiguously says "we ain't enjoying this" and a wrestling arena is a venue where this is acceptable. Maybe you disagree with them? Fine, me too usually. WWE Raw is very good. But I respect their voice, that they have one.

How the gently caress can anyone think RAW is good. That is baffling.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Solus posted:

Is it just me or is Roman getting a little chunkier

He has been for a while now.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

The_Rob posted:

Every week I tune in, post, and if I liked the matches, and the posts, I find it an overall positive experience. This happens consistently. You are all very good company. :)

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

You are all very good company. :)

SpiritOfSanDimas
Oct 31, 2012

I just watched some highlights and my two big takeaways were that Charlotte had on a very cool robe, and that JeriKO are funny and good but of the two of them the belt should be on Jericho

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

RGL is very nice all the time and frequently receives rude responses please adjust your attitudes

John Cena

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

The_Rob posted:

if you cannot find beauty in the chaos that is every moment of waking existence then im sorry

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Life sucks then you watch RAW then you die

e: Then you watch SmackDown LIVE in heaven

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

RGL is very nice all the time and frequently receives rude responses please adjust your attitudes
:yeah:
:yeah:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i didnt watch raw but i will probably watch next time, if nothing gets in the way. Babey

jackofarcades
Sep 2, 2011

Okay, I'll admit it took me a bit to get into it... But I think I kinda love this!! I'm Spider-Man!! I'm actually Spider-Man!! HA!
I skipped like half of raw once the debates were on.

Same poo poo every time. The content is fine but it just seems like nothing is going anywhere.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Beef Jerky Robot posted:

John Cena

Hi JOhn how are you doing?

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Stephanie is the worst character in fiction.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Even by the standards of Raw being badly booked the best of 7 leading to a Sheamus/Cesaro tag team is an absolutely remarkable non-ending.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
The two cruiserweight matches were really fun but man I wish there seemed to be more of an angle happening.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

The_Rob posted:

Stephanie is the worst character in fiction.

:agreed:

CarlCX posted:

Even by the standards of Raw being badly booked the best of 7 leading to a Sheamus/Cesaro tag team is an absolutely remarkable non-ending.

you know i can't really explain why but i'm actually okay with how this has played out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

As much as I want to continue to rag on them 50-50 booking even a drat best of 7 series, I'm more baffled that the Club already look less threatening than a team of two random struggling midcarders who couldn't even win 4 matches

• Locked thread