Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirDrinksAlot
Aug 6, 2006

The wicked flee when none pursueth

I use a dale fricke archangel.

But honestly, send Butch Cassidy an IM because he makes great holsters and I love the one he made for my USPC.

ETA:

i carry with archangel AIWB. It has a nice secure hold on the firearm and I have never had any issues with the gun not feeling secure. It's all kydex so it's not as comfortable as a leather backed holster, but I definitely prefer the rigidity that it provides.

Downsides is that in the summer it gets abit uncomfortable if I don't wear an undershirt, but that's a factor with all kydex holsters I think.

As for butch Cassidy's holster, it works just as well as the Archangel, but at a quarter of the price. He also has faster turn around times and can customize the holster to your liking.

I've carried with a hybrid MTAC before. It is not suited at all for AIWB carry, but worked fine for carrying around 4-5 o clock. It did feel bulky at times and sometimes the hooks disconnected from my belt, but it also made it really easy to quickly put on and off. With the belt loops it is slower to take off and put on, but feels a lot more secure.

SirDrinksAlot fucked around with this message at 12:39 on Sep 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread