Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Claiming miller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Krunge posted:

What's a miller and why are you claiming it?
I just really like making pies in Runescape and thought the thread might need to know. :shrug:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Better yet: Everyone post the exact same number of times, so everyone is replaced by dong simultaneously.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Destruction Derby 64!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtx9_kM_vzo

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg3faJPne74

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote Max

I wonder what happens if we turbo someone before the game even starts.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I can get behind that.

##vote Harold Krell

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

dongsbot 9000 posted:

where's my pm
I'm right here, dongy! :syoon:

:j:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Is it too late to change my reputation to being a shitposter?

Should I drop trou and just unload?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

drat, so much for joke phase. I really don't like Ecco's dumb gambit, but it is also totally in character? From what I remember, Ecco does poo poo like this, town or scum, all the time.

I'm keeping my vote on Krell because it wasn't so much a joke vote as a policy vote, but I'll be keeping my eyes open, too. Gonna take some time to get back into the swing of this.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, the more this goes on, the more I feel justified in keeping my vote on Krell. I don't want to play with someone who has, multiple times, violated the good faith necessary to play Mafia.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Harold Krell posted:

God, what a loser that person will be and is.
I don't like the way you change the tone of games. I don't like your personal attacks on people. I don't like the way you are completely unrepentant about making GBS threads all over other people's fun so you can have your own.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Yeah, gently caress it, I'm not making my first game back be this miserable loving experience.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Krell's at -1. Someone please end this.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Talking point to get us started: Can we depend on anyone's reactions to the Krell dunk? Krell creates enough OOC drama that I don't think we've accomplished much but ridding ourselves of a bad player. I'll be the first to admit, my vote was entirely meta.

Two kills, too. Anybody wanna claim a vig?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Day 2 without anything from Day 1 is hard as poo poo.

Absurd Revolver posted:

btw Kashuno told me I was a brutal cop but it turns out I'm just a vig
I don't like this. Blame-the-mod is a claim that is literally impossible to prove with a decent mod without killing the player, and that's setting aside the "ordinary vig in a role madness game where everyone is named 'Vigilante'".

I don't like the "ordinary 3P Survivor" claim for the same reason, Survivor is a boring role at the best of times, and a loaded one at worst, so I feel like there's got to be some kind of gimmick here. And especially after getting cagey about whether or not they're a 'normal' survivor? I think BK is hiding something, and I don't know what, but if they're lying about it, it can't be good.

##vote Bottle Knight

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

BottleKnight posted:

To be clear, being cagey was just when I asked RF why he askrd thst question? I don't see how that's cagey but when in doubt, push the claimed 3P I guess.
I can't and won't believe that you're this oblivious to why someone would be dubious about your claim, especially in a role madness game. Even if you had a reason to hide it that isn't inherently antitown, (BP, maybe) your play-dumb act stinks like scum.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

And I think if it was something passive like BP, and you were serious about playing townie, you'd lie and say you are vanilla survivor in hopes of making scum waste a failed NK on you.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

poo poo, I somehow managed to misread the order of events. Sorry about that. Back to plan A.

##vote Absurd Revolver

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

God loving dammit.

##unvote

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, gently caress it. I'm tilting, and vote leader, and there's not a lot I can do about either right now. I'm gonna go get ready to FNM with my hilarious gimmick wolf deck.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Absurd Revolver posted:

you confuse me so much poisson
This isn't me being rusty, this is just me being an idiot, and now I'm getting upset about it, probably because of the new hormones.

I'm going to go take a breather, hopefully come back later tonight or tomorrow with a fresh perspective. Or I'll come back to being dead and then you can yell at whoever rushed five votes two days before deadline.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Jesus Christ, is this game hard to read, or am I just that lovely at Mafia these days?

It doesn't feel like there's much going on but talking in circles about BK, and I wouldn't be surprised if one of the scum is perpetuating that argument to keep us in tunnel-vision mode. They could honestly be on either 'side' of the issue, as long as they know claiming it will cause drama. CPig pings my gut, but intellectually, it's a null tell because being totally black-and-white balls-to-the-wall about his opinions is totally in character, but so is pretending to be. Still kind of suspecting things, though.

Atomic Soda posted:

i understood that it is only a kill ability when it hits town, and doesn't when it hits scum. did i get this wrong?

i wouldn't necessarily call that a town kill ability, even if ar is town. a normal cop would have been more useful.
What the gently caress is this post

##vote Atomic Soda

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

'Brutal vig' is pretty obvious negative-utility. It just formalizes something that was basically already guaranteed (Vig kills townie) and makes it almost a certainty.

'A normal cop would have been more useful' is about as committed to a stance as "some of the players are scum", and you haven't exactly been forthcoming with much except fence-sitting and agreeing with the crowd.

Please share some strong opinions with the class.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

The only reasons I can think of why you would softball about a power that bad are ignorance, or trying to convince people that it should be used. That isn't much by itself, but combined with everything else, it paints a pretty damning picture. Why are you afraid to give a strong opinion?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay.

I'm a town tracker. I tracked Krunge N1 because I find their gimmick dumb and impossible to read. They didn't go anywhere.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Can I ask why you unvoted me?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Pretend I'm an idiot, and explain exactly why you unvoted instead of leaving your vote or voting AR?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

'Pretend'. :j:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Okay, the only possible explanation I have for why I'm sucking this badly is that my gut can be right but my brain is failing to catch on to why.

So I'm gonna me-too with BK here while AR keeps digging themselves deeper.

##vote Obnoxious Handgun

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

##vote Unusual Glock

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I tried to track CCKeane last night and my action failed.

If anyone wants to claim an RB, that'd be great.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Aggro posted:

I was also in the process of building a case against PMush, but this post stopped me in my tracks. It's kinda meta, but that first sentence is just something so oddly personal that I have trouble picturing a scum player saying it. Anyone else have input?
Please don't let meta keep you from playing your best game. If I survive because of out-of-game pity, I'd feel way worse than just getting killed. But it's all of town's decision, not just mine, so...

I dunno.

Anyways, BK's flipflopping like a motherfucker, so I'm gonna go ahead and bet that the lynchproof claim is a lie.

##vote BottleKnight

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

If I thought I was incapable of playing properly, I'd have replaced out.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Playing defensively because of how close we must be to LYLO:

One of the following must be true:
-- I am what I say I am.
-- I am a scum tracker.
-- I lied about investigating Krunge on Day 2, either knowing or guessing that they wouldn't go anywhere.

I'm town, but since I really don't wanna get dunked, let's humor the people who think I'm scum for a minute.

Why would I lie about investigating Krunge? If they were scum, wouldn't that be a terrible, terrible idea? Wouldn't either risking a dunk on being caught in a lie, or outing my basically-unreadable scumbuddy be monumentally idiotic? If you believe I lied on Night 1, please justify why I would do so.

But if you believe I'm actually a scum tracker, why would I out myself on D2? Scum Tracker would be way more useful on the DL to shake out town power roles and/or SKs.

Please justify why you are voting on me.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CCKeane posted:

Hello it's PMush thank you God bless.

##vote PMush
Care to explain your reasons?

Or why I failed when I tried to see where you went? Because I'm starting to suspect you might be a ninja or an autoblocker or something.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

CCKeane posted:

I was going off of the AS kill, who was pursuing you aggressively.
I mean, sure? That feels like a flimsy reason for Day 3, especially without even a basic case. Why do you feel safe speculating on why the NK was picked? There must be more to it than "AS didn't like you, and I am therefore picking up their ball and running with it".

Krunge posted:

:same:

##vote aggro
Hi, Krunge! Nice to see you engaging. What's up with the me-too?

Also, anyone wanna claim the RB? I'm currently operating under the assumption that my Track failed for antitown reasons since no one's admitting it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Also ##unvote because reasons.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm honestly not sure? Role madness means it could be as few as one with a bunch of lives, or as many as 4 or 5 working at cross purposes. (Two scum teams isn't unheard of.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Thanks, kettle.

• Locked thread