Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Can I be the dude who's besties with aliens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

CapitalistPig posted:

can I be the dude who makes Jimson clear out his loving PM'S?

I just need to add all you fucks on faceboom so you can all angrily message me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

I am new mafia player Krunge, here to mafia.

Heyyyyyyyyllo new mafia member player lover. Krunge

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

I just really like making pies in Runescape and thought the thread might need to know. :shrug:

Fletching is where its at scrub.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

No one post after game start really stick it to Kashuno.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote max

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Krell

When in doubt vote with clout. Words to live by.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CCKeane posted:

If you don't like Harold Krell you don't like life imo.

##unvote
All the convincing I need. I think it would be funny as hell though if Krell was scum and ecco just got lucky

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

Someone help me here, as a new player. Is this a mafia sign?

Yes. It's a sign that you are a bad mafia player. Lol keep up dude its obvious from all of this that votefinder is scum.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey guys I'm scum beimlyingimnotscumhonestlyyouguysfallforthesilliestthingsve me

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

EccoRaven posted:

this is his first game in longer so I doubt it.

vote krell for a better tomorrow.

Why u hate krell so much ecco

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote Krell

Policy votes are policy votes I guess.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Harold Krell posted:

:chloe:

Whoa, you need to chill out. If you really don't want to play with me, you can easily enough just drop out like many other people have done before, right?

At this point, it's become incredibly obvious that you have psychological issues you need to work out, since ironically this time around, you are the one who's ruining the game by throwing around fake-claims just to get rid of a person you hate for personal reasons. And no, you can't just scream and pout your way through life just to get your way. Just in case you aren't aware, you're not exactly well-liked around here either. I know for a fact that quite a few people here absolute resent you for your playstyle and behavior and only put up with you to get on with the game. See all those people half-heartedly voting for me? They're not doing it because they agree with you. They're doing it so they don't get attacked like your doing to me right now.

The truth is that you absolutely are NOT as well liked as you think you are. Not by a good margin.

Now, I don't know the real you, and this isn't an attack on your personal character, just a critique of your mafia playstyle, but posts like the one you just made make very little doubt that there is a patch of genuine darkness lurking in your soul somewhere...
Ecco you gotta put this as your av

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DickBastardly posted:

Voting Krell seems like a bandwagon movement, but who's really driving the cart?

A horsey :) 🐎

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

##vote Max I haven't forgotten

I have. Why?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Because of their posting and votes

Explain like I am a dumb Canadian beaver.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Spent the day on a policy vote (which killed a townie and was led by scum) without any pretense of actually caring about the game

I mean... I did to though? So why them over me?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

all those votes on krell were bad. who can we blame and therefore kill

I blame Harold Krell! ##vote Harold Krell

Policy vote guys.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DickBastardly posted:

All I've really learned so far about this game is if you lead a policy vote on day one you get assassinated the following night. Good to know.

Live by the sword. Die by the sword. Words to live by.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##vote pmush
I hate mushrooms anyway.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

max was an interesting kill given he was under some suspicion from retro and keane.

there are a few but i think pmush or jimson a good vote for today. ar possibly also.

##vote jimson

Why tho

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

btw Kashuno told me I was a brutal cop but it turns out I'm just a vig

Holy poo poo. Omg he did it! Kashuno really did it! Your an insane brutal cop!!!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

I dunno how you're supposed to figure this sort of stuff out!
Are you scum?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

What's the right answer?

Obviously yes. Then we lynch you.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

What's the right answer?

Alternate answer. Who're your scumbros?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

yep that's probably it, i'm a vig who can only kill town

if i don't kill someone they're scum, but what's the point if i kill a bunch of town in the process

if you need an easy vote on a bad day, i'm your man and i'm willing to eat a lynch

I don't think your scum.

I just think Kashuno has a sense of humor and me and him talked about this role months ago. Before this game so :shrug:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

This isn't me being rusty, this is just me being an idiot, and now I'm getting upset about it, probably because of the new hormones.

I'm going to go take a breather, hopefully come back later tonight or tomorrow with a fresh perspective. Or I'll come back to being dead and then you can yell at whoever rushed five votes two days before deadline.

Sta safe poverty mush

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

yeah i'd prolly vote pmush at this stage but he/she(?) is right about not rushing votes. the speed of the krell lynch was shameful, we got v little info day 1.

She

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey krunge say your town alligned.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'm town alligned.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Retro Futurist posted:

Cool, so we'll vote for you today, and if you don't die we'll know you're telling the truth.

Shouldn't have lied in the first place.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno ruining my gatdamn rhythm

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

That cat Retro Futurist can't read, and has been taken down by THE MAN.

Retro Futurist, Vigilante-Aligned Lie Detector, was modkilled day two!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY gently caress HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA loving HOLY poo poo THAT'S loving HILARIOUS. OMG WAY TO JIMSON IT UP

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

I AM THE UNLUCKIEST 3P SURVIVOR EVER HAHAHAHA

Eh. I believe you :shrug: fwiw (very little)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

This game has way too many serious posts for day 2

OwO
What's dis?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I'm bored. Somebody do something cool.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

Because an insane brutal cop is a loving dumb role, don't worry, unless you are pulling off a sicknasty fakeclaim, which I have no current reason to think, your initial 'vig' stumble is believable.

Lmfao pl don't call my besties roles dumb. Thanks.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

I wish I had a lie detector so Kash could tell me if the word 'bestie' was a lie.

I I I i... IT'S NOT!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

I know this probably doesn't mean a whole bunch but i really, really prefer playing town to scum. I only claimed, because let's be clear I super did not have to, because I want to help town and just be a normal vanilla townie for the rest of the game. If it gets to LYLO and the scum want to out themselves to recruit me, then that will be hilarious, but let's be clear my existence puts LYLO at -1, you guys wasting two days to lynch a 1x deathproof survivor puts LYLO at -2.

Bless.

Tbh while I hate letting a survivor with a really skrtchy background slide. We literally lost 3 town in the course of one and a half days. We need as much support as we can get and bk is a team player. I'd believe him if he said he wanted to win with town

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

I know this probably doesn't mean a whole bunch but i really, really prefer playing town to scum. I only claimed, because let's be clear I super did not have to, because I want to help town and just be a normal vanilla townie for the rest of the game. If it gets to LYLO and the scum want to out themselves to recruit me, then that will be hilarious, but let's be clear my existence puts LYLO at -1, you guys wasting two days to lynch a 1x deathproof survivor puts LYLO at -2.

Bless.

BottleKnight

Pinky promise you will help town win?

• Locked thread