Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

BottleKnight posted:

The reason I asked him is because he probably only gets TOWN/SCUM or TOWN/NOT TOWN results which probably don't help us, because I will investigate as SCUM or NOT TOWN. But he'll be able to investigate me w/out killing me, regardless of how his power works. If he's an insane brutal cop it probably won't even trigger the brutal part at all. But idk if there were a chance he could delineate between scum and 3P I need to know.

As I said, if I wanted to win with the scum then the normal survivor play is to just blend in and then in LYLO claim and tell the scum you will win with them. I claimed early now because that's boring as hell and I want to win with the town. If I was SK or even scum, this was a really loving stupid claim to do under no pressure with no result on me. I wish opop had used his lie detector to confirm that I was a survivor :negative:

I don't see no pinky...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Aight, we good.

BK IS TOWN ALIGNED SURVIVOR EVERYONE! NO MATTER WHAT ALL Y'ALL BITCHES SAY, HE'S MY BIG BRO! (little bro? I have no idea how old you are.)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I breadcrumbed this very cleverly at the beginning of the game.

... Point out the breadcrumb.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Atomic Soda posted:

yeah i figured. will wait to see what ar says but i'm happy to move on from the 3p conversation for now.

hi keane ar isn't actually a vig

I'm having a hard time believing that Kashuno would give us 2 kill abilities... even if one of them is a detriment to us.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

little bro. i'm 22

I'm only 12 tho, you bagel.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I would make out with Krell.

Was it this one?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Going to bed now! have a goodnight all lets have some fun mafia in the morning!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Before I post in discussion thread, I have to say I lied, I didn't go to bed, I was instead working on Gilmore Girls Mafia.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Are we really gonna kill another potential town player because their mechanic is a detriment/they want to be a douche? We REALLY need as many town players as possible. I mean I am gonna vote him, because PMUSH started a really fun vote mechanic, but I don't think we should lynch him. I just think we need another pinky promise.

##vote Strange Shotgun

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Absurd Revolver posted:

but sure I pinky promise I will only use my ability if I can kill myself with it

otherwise I will just abstain every night

GET THEM PINKYS UP

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Sorry AR I forgot to invite I feel like poo poo. You did the pinky swear and everything.

I was busy cleaning dishes and listening to A Bonfire Side Chat.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Sorry AR I forgot to invite I feel like poo poo. You did the pinky swear and everything.

I was busy cleaning dishes and listening to A Bonfire Side Chat.

Mafia edit: unvote

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Ilu too ghastly gun

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BTW Anarc is town! Or at least, not scum aligned! Last night I was invited into her Masonry. She said she has a town Wincon, as well as another secondary wincon that has already expired. I don't want to go too into detail, and slip her up. So I will let her finish after this bit, if they want to give more info.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DickBastardly posted:

Of these four, I feel like I posted the most. Perhaps lacking in quality investigation, but I just don't know where to start. My role has no investigative benefit I can assure you. Regardless of Pmush's random meta-esque post, which probably was a result of hormones by her own admission, her willingness to bandwagon krell day 1 feels like a scum wanting to rid a townie playing it off as policy vote concurrence. But I really don't know the history there, nor do I care much to look it up myself. I guess I'll have to play this game with my gut, and my gut favors not the flavor of mushrooms.

##vote Pmush

My wife puts mushrooms on EVERYTHING she gets, and we went to a chinese buffet and she even started to pick the chicken out of the Mushroom and chicken and eat only the mushrooms. I had to stop myself from gagging.
##vote PMUSH

For all of the reasons you said before, but mostly that Krell vote. I can understand BLOOD IN THE WATER FEEDING FRENZY! Cuz, that's why I voted but like, it just seemed really disingenuous how she felt the need to justify it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DickBastardly posted:

From what I've read, usually the mason dies if they attempt to recruit a scum player. So a role block is more likely.

It's terrible that we are such a deficit because we could use this by having her claim who she's going to investigate before she does, and then see if she dies or not...

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DickBastardly posted:

True. But if we assume the role blocker is scum, then this would be a foolhardy tip-off. Is the risk worth the reward (in this case "reward" being another town death)?

Oh, no don't get me wrong, that's why I was sure to throw in the fact that we are losing. Hard. We really can't afford any kind of screw ups right now, it sounds super anti-town but I would rather a day of no lynch if we can narrow down WHO is scum, because I think we can learn a lot if we do. My biggest concern is that drat vote on Krell. There is A LOT to be learned from it, but no one likes playing with Krell. so It's hard to tell what is scum riding a vote on a town player, and what is people actually hating krell and not wanting to play with him.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

If anyone is a huge loser, and wants to take the time. We can try and figure out who actually played games with Krell and who didn't. That way we can narrow down who actually had a reason to vote him, and who was just voting him to propagate a band wagon.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Not it!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

Could those who are voting Pmush, please summarize their reasons for doing so?

They were one of the few people to justify the reason for their vote, and then keep pushing it, after it was obvious everyone was okay with just voting him because they hate him. Seems disingenuous and forced. Maybe, she just wanted to reinforce why she was doing it, but IDK. My whole reason was BLOOD IN THE WATER! FEEDING TIME! (also I played a game with krell before where it got bogged down in discussing whether we should lynch him like... day 3 and it was boring and lost a lot of traction)

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

##unvote

I'm way to tired to read and parse your argument PMUSH but with what little I could understand I am gonna take my vote off of you, if only because you seem to be genuine with your intent, but IDK. You say, Justify why we are voting you when as town all we have to say is "Because we think you're scum" and it should be good enough. It should be on you to provide an alternate scum read, instead of having us waste time defending our votes on you.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

:same:

##vote aggro

Can we please not start another band wagon

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Aggro posted:

Would dig any reasoning for this. I've been trying as much as possible to articulate my thoughts and provide explanations for why I'm voting or not voting.

Got any capri sun?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Anyone have any theories on how many scum there are? I know someone said possibly 4 but with the traitor wouldn't it be 3 and 1 traitor?
I'm just asking because if we mislynch today tomorrow puts us at lrol (lynch right or lose ).

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Lmao rolemadness games are the epitome of DON'T USE META ARGUMENTS. since no one knows what the composition is except kash

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Thanks, kettle.

Oh lol I meant my statement and lmao to be in agreement of your confusion rather than an admonishment of you saying it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Did ANarc die? I haven't seen her post since I think D1?

She recently made a post in the mason doc telling me what her wincon is but I am mobile and don't know how to read last edited timestaml so I have no idea when she said it.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

Can I ask why you believe her so implicitly? Is it because your mason recruit went through?

Eh mason just feels like a town role? What could scum get from inviting town players into a masonry with them? Other than more chances to screw up and scumslip?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Aggro posted:

It's not role fishing if someone proclaims their role, uses it as a reason to vote against a Townie, and then repeats the claim.

Having a Vigilante dramatically increases our chances of winning, since we can potentially kill two scum in one day/knight.

And if you're not, then why vote against AR?

Alternate question. If they are why vote against ar? CCKEANE could have just slipped in through the window in the dead of night and help them fight crime in heaven. Real peaceful like.

Something seems off about Keanes motives.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

Anyone who is recruited and isn't immediately suspicious of the person who recruited them is scummy in my book. Pmush questioning you on this is good.

No reason for us to believe you and him. He could just be a Cult Recruiter. Which is interesting, because he brought up recruiting a scum-aligned person...interesting.

Except I thought if it was cult recruit that the recruit was made aware they are a cultist now?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

Who says you aren't? We can't see your PM.

Oh nevermind I get what you're saying.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

mafiaedit: he being AnonymousNarcotics

*she as well

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

AnonymousNarcotics, you want to fess up to being the cult recruiter?
##vote mirotrem

Now we just gotta figure out which one of your scumbuddies has votes on em too.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

You realize you claimed it was an unconfirmed masonry right?

You are literally making arguments against scum hunting.

All Anarc has been doing is trying to discuss how their recruiting works as a way to look for scum. Theyve kept it 100 the whole time and your only recourse is. "lol well it might be a cult instead of a masonry!"

Why would a cult ever claim? All they have to do is sit back and quietly sit on their thumbs while they recruit people. That's why cults are broken and not fun in mafia games. They can win by doing literally nothing.

The reason I came in thread like OMG YOU GUYS WE GOT PRETTY MUCH CONFIRMED TOWN WITH ANARC! Is because with the position we're in right now? We really need confirmed town.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

What the gently caress is going on in this exchange

Mirotrem makes an ultimatum post. Accusing anarc of being a cult recruiter.
I vote Miro because they havnt really said poo poo the whole game until now, and the whole thing reads like a scum player trying to avert attention from a scumbro by throwing shade at someone.

Then for someone reason Miro says "lol unconfirmed masonry!" After just 2 seconds ago, implying it was a cult. Its like miro can't make up their mind on WHY they want people to vote anarc just that they think we should??? :shrug:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Aggro posted:

Functionally, are cults any different than masons?

I honestly don't care how many third parties win as long as the scum don't.

Cults are a lovely thing in mafia games. Because they override town victories and for a lot of people. Me included that's counted as a loss for town

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

I'm just going to drop it for now, I was confused as to how they work on these forums. I was basing my thoughts on something he said in the thread that I thought wasn't town oriented. If mason recruiters have the same drawback on recruiting scum then this is all moot and we can ignore what I said.

##unvote

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

All I got in my PM for my invite was the link to the doc and being told yo you got a mason friend. No allignment info was given or implied.
But this is rolemadness for all I know Anarc is lying and the whole scum team is laughing at me.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I dont think kash would put a cult in.

Aggro is the move imo.

Pinky promise?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CCKeane posted:

I am town and I fully beliebe everything I have posted.

But no pinky :(

• Locked thread