Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
I tried to discuss this with anarc in the doc but they didnt answer :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Poison Mushroom posted:

I've said my piece. Stop sitting the loving fence, either I'm telling the truth, there's a second busdriver, or I'm scum. You all already accepted my reasons why I can't be scum. So gently caress it, nothing else I can say right now, is there?

##vote CPig

Believe me or don't. In case we lose tomorrow, calling the Scum team now as CPig, mirotrem, and Bottle Knight.

t:j:t

##vote Cpig

-1. Unless he's Clyde. In which case see you tomorrow

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Jeez isn't a lady allowed to have a life?

Ps jimson get in the doc

##unvote one second taking off -1

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

The Lord of Hats posted:

This delay had better pan out into something :colbert:

Ongoing discussions

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

mirotrem posted:

The lack of them.

Same.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Finally decided to bus your scum bud?

##vote miro

We've been discussing this for a while too.
##vote Miro

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

I think cpig is toen and scum team is probably.
Miro Krunge Bk Pmush.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DickBastardly posted:

i totally read this as cpig, stil not sure if it matters.. but for the sake shaking this poo poo out

##unvote

Did... did krunge break you?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Rock out with your cock out.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Gonna kill myself if he's lynch proof

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I can't believe this town

Shut up and flip you gently caress

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Hey that's me!

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Getting AR to commit seppuku was probably my crowning achievement

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Its okay. ANARC we decided to give you a good job. You can live a life of luxury.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Town sucked. Kash got cucked.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson! You lied to me!! I trusted you :(

<3 I know and for that I am forever grateful. Hence your nice desk job and 6 figures at omar :D

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t t:j:t

Just take the loss. Geeze.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

With out ecco we would be no where. God bless ecco. Where ever you are...

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

DickBastardly posted:

Mafia is awesome, and I'd like to think that this game had some very quality players. But I have no point of reference as this was my first game.

It did. Everyone played well. We just played better.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Krunge posted:

This is probably just double psychology to get your sick-rear end confessional av back

Good first game krunge

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Poison Mushroom posted:

I did! Thank you for modding.

Pmush.
Holy poo poo.
What can I say.
Holy poo poo.
I've never played a game with you before. And I don't think I want to again. Holy poo poo

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Kashuno posted:

i do miss that av :(

there was some surprising on point ness in this game. Don't ever expect to see Jimson play this well ever again it's a once a year thing for him

True

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Pmush.
Holy poo poo.
What can I say.
Holy poo poo.
I've never played a game with you before. And I don't think I want to again. Holy poo poo

All positive btw.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Jimson that wasn't krunge in my game it was klungar

Yeah. I feel dumb after I figured it who he is.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

CCKeane posted:

To be fair I was pretty drunk for a lot of the game.

To be fair. It's hard going up against jimson jon Joe and cpig scum team and dick bastardly? Cherry on top

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

BottleKnight posted:

I guess I won. How the gently caress did you not lunch cpig

Should a accepted the deal we offered you twice you gently caress :p

• Locked thread