Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
sign me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
hello all

i don't know harold, hi harold nice frogs.

ecco you are a card.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

EccoRaven posted:

this is a bad post but krell is the scum here so this post will get a day 2 kind of review.

yeah i thought so too but why is harold scum not pmush harold seems alright.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
max was an interesting kill given he was under some suspicion from retro and keane.

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

all those votes on krell were bad. who can we blame and therefore kill

there are a few but i think pmush or jimson a good vote for today. ar possibly also.

##vote jimson

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
policy votes are policy votes i guess.

why'd you vote for krell?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Absurd Revolver posted:

i was the one who killed max

my bad i'm apparently a vig

so scum killed ecco lol

ty ar.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Absurd Revolver posted:

btw Kashuno told me I was a brutal cop but it turns out I'm just a vig

this is new

also aggro what do you think about this post yesterday by ecco re: pmush?

EccoRaven posted:

this is a bad post but krell is the scum here so this post will get a day 2 kind of review.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
maybe but it would be good to do some scum hunting also, rather than ending the day super early like last time

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

Aggro posted:

It's not strong enough to push me either way. Ecco knew who the scum were and was more than happy to advocate for Krell's policy lynch. It's not surprising to have him brush off any other suspicions, but I think he would've made the same comment regardless of PMush's alignment. I also wouldn't have been surprised if his "day 2 kind of review" never happened, especially in light of the multiple role claims to start the day.

i like your answer. i was annoyed that krell was lynched so early while i was asleep, i wanted to push ecco on her pmush read. i agree that eccos post is null wrt pmush alignment.

ecco being the victim of scum rather than a town vig makes me more suss of keane and cpig (vengeance kill?)

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
yeah i'd prolly vote pmush at this stage but he/she(?) is right about not rushing votes. the speed of the krell lynch was shameful, we got v little info day 1.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

ty jimson

goddamit retro. i wish we had an answer on bk, i reckon he was pretty instrumental in the krell lynch as well.

hey krunge who do you think is scum.

also in case there is another lie detector - i, atomic soda, am town.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

BottleKnight posted:

AR could investigate me. AR how do you get your results? Does it say in your role PM?

this is a good idea

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
##unvote

i think ar copping him is a good way forward provided the info ar would get back would be any use

that is provided ar isn't scum

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

BottleKnight posted:

The reason I asked him is because he probably only gets TOWN/SCUM or TOWN/NOT TOWN results which probably don't help us, because I will investigate as SCUM or NOT TOWN. But he'll be able to investigate me w/out killing me, regardless of how his power works. If he's an insane brutal cop it probably won't even trigger the brutal part at all. But idk if there were a chance he could delineate between scum and 3P I need to know.

As I said, if I wanted to win with the scum then the normal survivor play is to just blend in and then in LYLO claim and tell the scum you will win with them. I claimed early now because that's boring as hell and I want to win with the town. If I was SK or even scum, this was a really loving stupid claim to do under no pressure with no result on me. I wish opop had used his lie detector to confirm that I was a survivor :negative:

yeah i figured. will wait to see what ar says but i'm happy to move on from the 3p conversation for now.

hi keane ar isn't actually a vig

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I'm having a hard time believing that Kashuno would give us 2 kill abilities... even if one of them is a detriment to us.

i understood that it is only a kill ability when it hits town, and doesn't when it hits scum. did i get this wrong?

i wouldn't necessarily call that a town kill ability, even if ar is town. a normal cop would have been more useful.

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

... Point out the breadcrumb.

so keane only has like 10 posts so which one of them do you think it is.

bk is older than his years~

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
what is wrong with that post pmush?

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i suppose i don't express myself the same way that others do. i've also never played with a brutal insane cop before, so i thought it wise to check my assumptions.

my post was regarding a discussion whether kash would give town two 'kills', and whether this means that ar is scum. i think it is possible that keane could be a vig and ar be a brutal insane cop, which was what i was expressing in that post.

i feel p good about you being scum.

Poison Mushroom posted:

Krell's at -1. Someone please end this.

Poison Mushroom posted:

This isn't me being rusty, this is just me being an idiot, and now I'm getting upset about it, probably because of the new hormones.

I'm going to go take a breather, hopefully come back later tonight or tomorrow with a fresh perspective. Or I'll come back to being dead and then you can yell at whoever rushed five votes two days before deadline.

my emphasis.

also these posts are also scummy

Poison Mushroom posted:

drat, so much for joke phase. I really don't like Ecco's dumb gambit, but it is also totally in character? From what I remember, Ecco does poo poo like this, town or scum, all the time.

I'm keeping my vote on Krell because it wasn't so much a joke vote as a policy vote, but I'll be keeping my eyes open, too. Gonna take some time to get back into the swing of this.

Poison Mushroom posted:

Talking point to get us started: Can we depend on anyone's reactions to the Krell dunk? Krell creates enough OOC drama that I don't think we've accomplished much but ridding ourselves of a bad player. I'll be the first to admit, my vote was entirely meta.

Two kills, too. Anybody wanna claim a vig?

i'm suss of ar because he's been jumping around alot with his claim, even though i think it is possible to have a brutal insane cop and a vig. i'm also suss of cpig, and i note that anon and dick bastardly have been flying low. i'm leaning towards bk telling the truth at this stage.

##vote pmush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atomic Soda
Jun 9, 2005

drink this baby
i was so sure aggro was town i protected him n2, and then you all go lynch him! i work and i slave....

great work scum, you played us real good. thanks for the game kash. :)

• Locked thread