Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Google has read every single of my text messages and listened to every single one of my phone calls and read every single one of my emails for many years. Google knows me better than my own mother.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Management posted:

google knows that there is someone out there whose habits, styles, opinions, and sexual proclivities are exactly compatible with your own, but they can't tell you who it is.

gently caress you larry page!!!!!!!!!!!!! or whoeveer!!!!!!! SUNDAR!!!!!!!!!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
GIVE. BAE. NAO!!!!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
Imagining pretty drat tidy but not insanely OCD casually neurotic nonprofit relaxed brunch lifestyle bae with consumer electronics opinions who has a newspaper subscription and im getting really lonely for her. come to butthead....

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sham bam bamina! posted:

pretty sure there are like three webcomics named this

turns out ima fuicking idiot peice of poo poo. thanks OP

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
*posting some trite bull poo poo thjinkiung im clever* cool post *hits submit*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003