Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
This is a classic GBS thread where everyone can share their stories of the worst thing they've ever done to an animal.

The worst thing I've ever done to an animal is this: when I was young probably about 7 or 8 years old, my family had a dog and a cat. We had had the dog for years, but we only had the cat for a few months because we found it as a stray. Since our dog loved being taken for walks so much, I thought I'd help the cat have fun too, and take it for a walk. However, since we didn't have a lead for the cat, I thought I'd make one myself by tying some twine into a loop and putting it around the cat's head. It turned out that this did not help the cat have fun. I felt like poo poo once I realised this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

i made a frog read the op

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
made my grandma's dog fat by feeding him people food

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007
Calling that goon to this thread, the one that put his cat in a dryer and ran the dryer it until the cat died in what is probably the slowest, most painful possible death, and he chalked it up to being a thing that "stupid teenagers do". Also he wasn't banned for admitting this and defending doing it.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
We had a dog that wouldn't stop jumping all over everyone so we fed it until it got fat and couldn't jump any more. Then we felt bad about it and got her skinny again and she's back to jumping all over everyone when she's excited but we mostly accept it.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

cuck cuck im gay posted:

Calling that goon to this thread, the one that put his cat in a dryer and ran the dryer it until the cat died in what is probably the slowest, most painful possible death, and he chalked it up to being a thing that "stupid teenagers do". Also he wasn't banned for admitting this and defending doing it.

uhhhh....goon who did that dont actually post here. or on SA. or anywhere ever again

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i used to catch lightning bugs in a soda bottle and found that if you threw the bottle around with your friends you basically had a lantern

i was like 7 and i feel bad about it now

The Laughing Man
Sep 21, 2016

by WE B Boo-ourgeois
Illegal musky cook off...

jenny jones fan
Dec 24, 2007

Eonwe posted:

uhhhh....goon who did that dont actually post here. or on SA. or anywhere ever again

This was back when if you called him out you'd get probated for crime-shaming or something.

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug
Nothing good will come from this thread.

Sgt. Shaved Balls
Sep 6, 2006

by Lowtax
yes

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

hth posted:

i used to catch lightning bugs in a soda bottle and found that if you threw the bottle around with your friends you basically had a lantern

i was like 7 and i feel bad about it now

bugs don't have feelings it's okay i'm here for you

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I ate it.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

When we were kids, we'd pour circles of salt around slugs to see what they'd do and stick potato bugs on leaves and send them floating off on our koi pond. That's everything I can think of/am willing to admit.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude
Unless you are a vegan, you are responsible for some of the most heinous acts ever committed against animals. Especially ickle baby piggies :(

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
I taught a parrot the cucky pizzone meme even though it was already played out and everyone knew about it because of how popular it was at the time and still is.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Gross Dude posted:

Unless you are a vegan, you are responsible for some of the most heinous acts ever committed against animals. Especially ickle baby piggies :(

You know that switching to vegan represents only about $50 worth of good towards animals, ie, it has about as much effect as donating $50 does. Personally I think you're responsible for all that bad stuff if you fail to donate $200/month at least. Vegans get a $50 discount if they really wanna penny pinch when it comes to helping animals.

PS I have never hurt any animals. One time my stepmom dressed our dog up in a santa costume, and he didn't seem to like it, but I laughed at his dog shame.

Gross Dude
Feb 5, 2007

Gross Dude

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

You know that switching to vegan represents only about $50 worth of good towards animals, ie, it has about as much effect as donating $50 does. Personally I think you're responsible for all that bad stuff if you fail to donate $200/month at least. Vegans get a $50 discount if they really wanna penny pinch when it comes to helping animals.

I wouldn't know any of that, I'm not vegan.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Gross Dude posted:

I wouldn't know any of that, I'm not vegan.
guess we got our first animal abuser in here

BattleSausage
Aug 14, 2003

I'm butter side up, baby.

Taco Defender
I took my laptop out into the farm field and showed a cow some of my posts.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound
I fat shamed my cat but really that fuckin' cat can't be shamed anyway.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

One of my cats is so fat he practically waddles. Sometimes I call him a fatass to his face.

cool new Metroid game
Oct 7, 2009

hail satan

When I was a kid I accidentally kicked our pet hamster who was rolling around the room in its ball across the room. He was pretty shaken up for a minute or two. sorry hammy.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I flipped the bird at a turtle, then at my cat.

Dramatic recreation of the latter:

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

mods please move this honeypot thread to pet island

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Arkanomen posted:

Nothing good will come from this thread.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

I punched a spider.

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

Raithe
Apr 17, 2008

Don't worry: I've got the moon covered...
I had to get my cat the cheap biscuits once. Sad.

Automatonic Water
Jul 8, 2012

dig thru the ditches
and burn thru the witches
and slam in the back of my.........
.........DRAGULA

Yams Fan
My cat used to be so loving fat that he couldn't clean the poop off his butt anymore, which wasn't that big of a deal until he got diarrhea and it just kind of stuck to his fluffy rear end and matted it up real good. So we took him to the vet to get him some diarrhea medicine and to get his rear end clean and shaved. The vet shaved his rear end and it was all red and irritated, poor baby. So when we got him home I wanted to help his inflamed butt, so I resolved to smear some Neosporin on his chapped anus. I went in with the ointment on my finger, touched his anus, he cried, he looked at me, and in his eyes I could see that he felt violated. Never touch a cat's anus.

edit: he is no longer fat and he got a clean butt

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.
I threatened to call Cesar Millan on my dog if she misbehaved.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i think likely just killing flies and mosquitoes and the like, ive had a lifelong love for animals and since I was just 4 or 5 have brought mice and moles and birds home to help them along and re-release them. When I was 6 a black bat landed in our back yard with a broken wing and we rehabilitated it and it used to come back every night for 3 years I guess it either died or didn't care to visit any more after that.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I used to buzz my family's Labrador. For some reason he goddamned hated being touched with a finger on the rump while u made a buzzing noise. He'd do a very seriously pissed off lab face and make seriously pissed off lab noises at you, so of course I did it constantly. What did that poor dog think I was doing to him? The sacrifices we force others to endure for comedy. Tsk.

Now I don't have any pets, but I do howl at my mom's male aussie when I visit her. He feels obligated to howl along and freak out a little in response. Hehe. Dog weaknesses are easy to take advantage of.

Hrist
Feb 21, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
At one point my mom had a rabbit she didn't want to take care of, but absolutely had to have. So one day she was trying to clean the poop out of it's fur. She wanted me to cut the fur off with scissors while she held the rabbit up. I ended up not doing it, because I was too nervous. We took the rabbit to the vet, and it turns out hey have really long tails, and I would have ended up just cutting it's tail in half and just cutting its bones off. It seriously looked like a giant mouse tail when it was shaved down. Which I guess makes sense for rabbits, but I never expected that. I would have never gotten over it if I cut that thing.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Made the cat go outside at night even though it would get raped by other neighborhood cats. Then when it gave birth I gave all its kittens away because I didnt want to feed/look after them. Just kidding

ass
Sep 22, 2011
Young Orc

I.N.R.I posted:

Made the cat go outside at night even though it would get raped by other neighborhood cats. Then when it gave birth I gave all its kittens away because I didnt want to feed/look after them. Just kidding

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
I was irradiated so I bit a spider, now all it can do is reference junk culture and it's unable to take care of itself.

• Locked thread