Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
I feel like of you are not fat and have apnea and need CPAP you should either A get the risky surgery that never works or b: eat a bullet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
alright looks like i'm eating a bullet, thanks shoophobo

shoophobo
Aug 30, 2013

"shoophobo? more like shittyposter!" :grin:

Fallen Rib
enjoy. I heard hollow points are quite tasty.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

a bone to pick posted:

Be sure to target your brainstem "for the lulz"

Beato Believer
May 23, 2009

I believe in Beato.
Even when she's driving.
At night.
In a snowstorm.

a bone to pick posted:

Be careful; Hoppe's #9 gun oil doesn't taste very good. I suggest Break-Free CLP, as it has a slightly tart flavor that helps your tongue curl around the barrel as you slowly adjust point of aim for the right angle.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
I snored super bad and eventually went to an ENT (cause i was getting repeated sinus infections) who described my septum as "Z shaped." she explained that my nose internals were so bad my lower sinuses weren't draining, ever, and that's what was causing the infections. x-rays also showed that my orbital bone was busted up and healed crooked. I got the sinus reconstruction surgery and even though the recovery loving sucked I don't snore anymore and can breath through my nose for the first time in like 15 years.

moral of the story: if you bust your nose a couple times as a kid go to the loving doctor so you don't die in your sleep as a grown up

canpakes
Jul 26, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
Last night I got about 4 hours of sleep. I used the water and the heated hose. The poo poo was still definitely not warm. I woke a couple times to find that if disconnected the hose from the mask in my sleep so the jet engine wasn't blasting me. So idk how much of the time I actually used the thing. I have a cold that seems to be getting slightly better...

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
can't you just put a tube in your throat or something like all those cool smokers do?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
That hole is just for the kazoo to insert noise

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
are you kidding me just don't loving eat so much jesus

skip the whole exercise thing that is just bunk science bro, stick to just NOT EATING

ie

breakfast
some cereal

lunch
some crisps

dinner
HALF THE FOOD YOU WOULD NORMALLY EAT

ie - you would normally eat 1 whole pizza
eat half a pizza

continue doing this for 5 months

and you will not die when sleeping

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Code Jockey posted:

Its going to be totally weird to experience what its like to be properly rested when I eventually get my cpap and whatever

Kind of used to constantly being semi unconscious

Yeah, that was me, I sleep great now.

I've Pavlovian trained myself: when I lay down and put the CPAP mask on, I'm asleep in less then five minutes. And I wake up in time to go to work, I sleep so well that I rarely even set an alarm.

• Locked thread