Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
The wiki is great for "how do I find object X", but the game does a good job never really making you need the wiki for anything other than min-maxing/hoarding. That said, minmaxing is sort of the entire endgame, but still.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

To bring light to the darkness, whether that darkness be ignorance, injustice, apathy, or stagnation.
How did you manage to miss the explicit request to link the base image if it has spoilers

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I just use signs and dump all my old stuff into a lava pit

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I appreciate your scouting a good world seed for the LP

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

HardDiskD posted:

As someone that never played Terraria before, this talk about stuff that hasn't been shown in the LP yet is really annoying.

As someone who has, I strongly agree.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I feel like maybe this would be a good use for the LP test poster site, if that thing hasn't fallen into the same void waffleimages ended up in

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

CptWedgie posted:

...For the sake of my sanity I'm going to assume that's referring to fishing.

There's nothing wrong with thinking about hard rods shooting out long, white lines when used well.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

So, all of the stuff past here? Didn't exist when the game came out.

That sounds like nothing now, but revisit this post when the LP is done.

The devs did a loving hell of a good job.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Koyaanisgoatse posted:

Read that as Tifa Belcher

that's her self insert, yeah

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I think you should at least show everything about the boss off before collectively murdering it.

There isn't a ton, but just going over the different mini-biomes and enemies, instead of splitting the work to kill the pillars to save time, would be smart.

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Tbh you should just get a guest and trade a hallowed key for one of the other ones

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

I honestly think that the paladins are harder than the upcoming boss.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jen X
Sep 29, 2014

Thanks for the LP!

• Locked thread