Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I'm not sure that living with a cat, who will wreck your furniture, poo poo in a sandbox you have to keep indoors, and puke on the carpet pretty much all the time, would actually be preferable to living with his wife, who presumably does one out of those three things at most

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
cats wrecking your furniture is the #1 sign that you aren't capable of being a cat owner. a scratching post costs like $20. you'd pay more for all the pillows you'd have to replace after you get home and find out Buster the Dog tore up everything

the people who argue that dogs are better than cats are typically the people who will buy hundreds of lovely dog toys for their yard, but will buy literally nothing for a cat and then complain that it gets bored and starts knocking poo poo off their shelves.

also I'm not sure how having to search your yard for dogshit like a WW2 soldier would scan a minefield is any better than having a box that I can just dump in the trash and refill without thinking about it

barnold fucked around with this message at 18:15 on Oct 1, 2016

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

loquacius posted:

quote:

I have been married for 2 years to the absolute love of my life, and we dated for about a year and a half before our wedding date. On the day we married I promised to love, honor, and obey and I've kept that promise ever since. But I have been keeping a huge secret from her and I'm too pussy to tell her.I have been married for 2 years to the absolute love of my life, and we dated for about a year and a half before our wedding date. On the day we married I promised to love, honor, and obey and I've kept that promise ever since. But I have been keeping a huge secret from her and I'm too pussy to tell her.
Do I just chalk this up to young stupidity and keep it my secret?

Take it to the grave. If she doesn't know and you won't do it again, there's no reason to tell her other than to make yourself feel better and do you really want to break her heart for that? Or tell her. I don't know.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Turdsdown Tom posted:

also I'm not sure how having to search your yard for dogshit like a WW2 soldier would scan a minefield is any better than having a box that I can just dump in the trash and refill without thinking about it

maybe pick it up when the dog poops???????????????????

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Turdsdown Tom posted:

cats wrecking your furniture is the #1 sign that you aren't capable of being a cat owner. a scratching post costs like $20. you'd pay more for all the pillows you'd have to replace after you get home and find out Buster the Dog tore up everything

the people who argue that dogs are better than cats are typically the people who will buy hundreds of lovely dog toys for their yard, but will buy literally nothing for a cat and then complain that it gets bored and starts knocking poo poo off their shelves.

My parents are literally the worst dog owners I've ever seen and I have never seen a dog of theirs damage something that did not belong to it. If your dog tears up everything, it is a stray you brought straight into your living room instead of shooting it in your yard as the law dictates. Meanwhile my father-in-law and his wife dote on their cats like babies and every couch cushion in their living room has at least one giant tear in it (also their carpet has many stains on it from years of cats puking for basically no reason)

also most people just walk their dogs and pooper-scoop, it's not hard

brotato
May 14, 2013
Yo if your cat is puking a lot, talk to your vet. It's probably due to either an allergy or poor diet. It's not healthy to puke all the time, even if you are a cat.

I've had my two cats for over four years now and they've puked less than 10 times and each time had a pretty obvious cause (cat ate an entire plant worth of wheatgrass, cat ate a dorito, cat ate a giant ball of lint, etc)

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

10 times over four years still sounds like a lot to me

If a dog pukes it will most likely puke outside. That is also where it poops and pees, because it likes you and wants to make your job easier.

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Turdsdown Tom posted:

...get a cat. they're smarter, they smell better...

I have never been to a cat owner's house that didn't loving stink like cat piss and cat poo poo. Litter boxes are disgusting and no matter how much you scoop them they always smell foul.

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar
My favorite thing is how oblivious cat owners are to how bad their home smells. Cats smell better than dogs close up, but a cat house 99% of the time smells a ton worse than a dog only house unless you are ultra-diligent about cleaning tge shitbox, and goons arent exactly known for diligence and general hygeine.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

I also don't understand the idea that cats are "smarter" unless you assume that dogs must be stupid because they're really happy and enthusiastic all the time

Dogs not only understand simple English commands, but they can also read your emotions and respond accordingly. I dunno maybe cats can tell what you're feeling too, but if so they certainly don't care.

Mind you I'm not even anti-cat. I really like cats. I just won't stand for this anti-dog slander. :colbert: If and when my wife and I can finally get a pet, we're gonna look into hypoallergenic cat breeds so I can live with one without clawing my eyes out, and theoretically get a puppy and kitten at the same time so that they grow up together and are bros.

yeah I eat rear end posted:

My favorite thing is how oblivious cat owners are to how bad their home smells. Cats smell better than dogs close up, but a cat house 99% of the time smells a ton worse than a dog only house unless you are ultra-diligent about cleaning tge shitbox, and goons arent exactly known for diligence and general hygeine.

A couple of our friends put their cat's litterbox right next to their couch for some reason, and if the cat takes a dump while you're halfway through a movie you will notice

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Turdsdown Tom posted:

get a cat. they're smarter

Cats dont have some brain parts that dogs do and can't nearly be trained like a dog can. nothing about what you said is true. You probably have that parasite in your brain from touching too much cat poop that makes you stupid in relation to cats.

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

yeah I eat rear end posted:

Oh, Jesus. Every year I have about a dozen students that smell like a litter box and is one of the worst smells imaginable. I've had some in previous years that the smell is so strong it makes your eyes water up close and you can smell them 50ft across the shop area. Only kid that smells worse than them is a current student who bounces back/forth day to day from anime lover to thuglife (and possible future school shooter) that smells like month-old body odor, industrial cleaner and wood-burning oven.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

loquacius posted:

A couple of our friends put their cat's litterbox right next to their couch for some reason, and if the cat takes a dump while you're halfway through a movie you will notice

Catbox goes in bathroom. Get flushable litter and scoop it into the shitter. Change at least once a week.

How is this hard?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I'm the goon who's wife is constantly loving other people but somehow still has totally good relationship advice.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
When taking advice in EN, one should always consider the strong possibility that the source is a cuckold

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
my dad had a cat they named Cat cause they didnt give a poo poo and it probably got eaten by a dog

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

quote:

I'm a bigger guy; almost 6 foot tall and around 275 lbs. I work as a landscaper and electrician so I'm kind of viewed as a man's man by my friends. In contrast, my husband is less than 5 and a half foot tall and maybe 120 lbs soaking wet. He's able to hide in closets, under the sink, behind the couch, behind doors, and even inside the refrigerator at one point. This has been going on for 3 weeks. At first I laughed, then I was annoyed, now I'm angry. I keep telling him to stop, he agrees, then he does it again and says he "couldn't resist".

anyone else read this in a Zap Brannigan voice

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
I hope the guy who weighs twice as much as his partner is the bottom

alpaca diseases
May 19, 2009

dogs can also be trained not to kill native birbs, whereas with a cat your options are to either confine it in an enclosed space or put a lovely bell on it so the adults can flee while it eats their babies

ergo: cat owners implicitly support either baby murder or unjust incarceration (probably both)

Mr. Unlucky
Nov 1, 2006

by R. Guyovich
cats own, dogs are for morons.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

quote:

I've always been kind of itchy around my balls since I was a kid. Thinking this was normal, I've done nothing to address it until lately because the itching has gotten it has gotten real bad. I'll wake up in the middle of the night scratching gouges into the side of my balls trying to get some relief.

I started googling around to see what the problem was and discovered that my entire life I've had a fungal infection around my junk. It's really embarrassing to find this out and now a week into over the counter treatment my symptoms aren't really going away. If anything, the OTC cream has made the flare ups worse. Like the fungi has developed sentience and is mad I'm trying to kill it.

It just itches constantly and I want it to stop. Any advice goons? I saw someone mention brown Listerine since that has an anti-fungal, but I honestly can't tell if that was just goons being goons.

quote:

I made the "man lost in catacombs" video years ago. It got a lot more attention then I wanted plus their is no way to really prove it was me besides the other footage I recorded at the time

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

(a) my advice is: see a doctor
(b) what video is this :confused:

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I have no idea what the "man lost in the catacombs" video is so, while I believe you anonymous confessor, I don't care at all. Mushroom balls goon should go see a doctor, if I found anything even remotely concerning going on in that area I would be at the doctor's ASAP that stuff is important

Basch lives!
May 31, 2011
Grimy Drawer
Dinosaur Gum
A fungal infection since you were a kid? Was this self-diagnosed? For all you know it could be psoriasis. See a doctor.

Tinestram
Jan 13, 2006

Excalibur? More like "Needle"

Grimey Drawer
Itch goon, please video yourself applying Listerine to your balls and submit the link for our entertainment scientific research.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
go see a dermatologist balls dude they will swab the area to culture to see if anything is actually there

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Rush Limbo posted:

It's a tattoo people get based on the semicolon project.

It's supposedly a sign of people who have struggled with depression and suicidal tendencies or those who support them.

Because a semicolon indicates that a writer could have ended a sentence but didn't.

E: Basically a goon being a goon and saying they don't like being reminded there are brokebrains out there, which is definitely not projecting at all.

I work with someone who has the tattoo. She's smoking hot, but she is crazy as poo poo.

Underwhelmed
Mar 7, 2004

Nap Ghost

loquacius posted:

10 times over four years still sounds like a lot to me

If a dog pukes it will most likely puke outside. That is also where it poops and pees, because it likes you and wants to make your job easier.

I love dogs too dude, but you aren't finding the puke because they eat it. Barfing is essentially cooking for dogs.

Coucho Marx
Mar 2, 2009

kick back and relax
I'm impressed that goons didn't bite on the pedophilia-treatment-defender post

*one and a half pages of arguments about semicolon tattoos and cat piss*

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

TIL if you don't wash your balls for a decade or two they become clickers

yeah I eat ass
Mar 14, 2005

only people who enjoy my posting can replace this avatar

Coucho Marx posted:

I'm impressed that goons didn't bite on the pedophilia-treatment-defender post

*one and a half pages of arguments about semicolon tattoos and cat piss*

To be fair it wasn't great bait, just "i'm a troll u guys lol but also I kind of believe it" which isn't exactly something new. You hear it all the time from 4chan types.

Anyway re: ballshroom guy, I've heard the brown listerine thing for anything from toe fongus to dandruff but I'm pretty sure like most home remedies, the success stories you hear about, the problem just went away on its own and had little or anything to do with the remedy. Still, if you want to try soaking your nuts in listerine before going to the doctor, go for it, but I'd schedule an appointment anyway. 2 embarrassing minutes of someone looking at and swabbing your infected nuts and a prescription later and you never have to worry about it again.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
OMG https://www.reddit.com/r/confession/comments/4yzmqd/i_love_watching_monkeys_get_torture_and_killed/

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Franchisin' that creepy confession, I like it.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The question is, is that our old friend or an imitator?

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Didn't the original say there was a community of people who lust for simian death? Could be one in the wild.

Honor Stud For Rent
Sep 27, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Oct 2, 2016

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Oh dare. When will you learn to stop posting your tiny penis

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Damnit! Quit censoring Dare posts! It's like cementing a fig leaf over a Greek sculpture's dick!

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
i wanted to see the Dare penis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Putty posted:

i wanted to see the Dare penis

Wasn't evven worth downloading.