Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
How did this thread manage to get creepier in the last page without any new confessions?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I see we're back to pushing boundaries with the Secret Service again. Great job confession thread!

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

loquacius posted:

(eg hardcore-lesbian-scissoring-themed superheroes getting their own movies etc)

What is The Handmaiden? Thank you Alex, I'll take surprisingly explicit art house films for $400.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Apropos of nothing, STDs are a huge issue in nursing homes.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

As someone who should realistically have to beg for sex, I appreciate the incels who take themselves out of competition by being creepy fucks.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

There has never been a better time for deadbeat sister-in-law to get a letter informing her that a donation has been made in her name to the NAACP.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

If it were real a televised confirmation would lead to the most fun game of forum assassin ever

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

loquacius posted:

I'm skeptical of this one (it seems too much like a morality play) but it's a good counterweight to the incel stuff so

It rings true to me because it rings true for me. I, and I imagine a lot of dudes, fit the proto-incel template in high school because we were children playing with live grenades. "Be good and you'll be rewarded" and "be nice" are complimentary lessons that little kids need to learn and they work well enough for a general society like a school to function. The problem is they're taught "what to do" from kindergarten on and it's just assumed kids will figure out the "why" as they grow up. I think it's only partially a failing of the educational system because the brain development to recognize Suzy as a human being who is just as complex as I am kicks in differently for each kid. It's still a failing though because we teach little kids to deal with emotions but when Middle School rolls around social education gets tossed out the window for core classes and "here's how you make a baby please don't."

I cringe at the memories I have of how I treated women in high school. The person most responsible for me being a reasonably well-adjusted adult is this girl named Liz who dumped my Nice Guy rear end right before graduation. I joined the Army out of humiliation, got the gently caress out of town, got some self confidence and figured it out. To be clear, joining the Army is also a stupid idea, it's just a way less stupid idea than joining an Internet cult about hating the women that you want to gently caress so bad.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

If it continues, or is discovered she'll be fired and can't ever work in the field again. If the confessor is not a garbage person he should end the relationship first.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

guys with the help of coffee and this other magic substance I've been sleep free for the last week you'll never guess what I found when I disassembled all the clocks in my house

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The government made a false flag movie to discredit my disquieting childhood too. It's Harry and the Andersons you hacks :argh:

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I can't wait for Konami to step in just before “Dracula's (public) Domain" opens. This confession reminds me of the Bitcoin enthusiast who had a get rich scheme that combined "The Majestic" with Autism.

1. Hey everyone give me money
2. I'll buy this old theater in my town
3.-78. Meticulous plans for a soda machine
79. I'll just stream movies from my laptop so there won't be much overhead
80. Now about that soda machine...

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

free basket of chips posted:

I lost my virginity to The Help

Economic coercion is still coercion, you rapist.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Lol at the soldier of misforture that only managed to rise to the level of "mule."

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Yeah, your parents don't owe you poo poo after you turn 18.

Homeless goon please share your thoughts on taxation.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I want Homeless goon to be real so bad.

*too good for handouts*
*diet is 80% Costco free samples*

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

When I graduated and got a "real" job I told myself that I would keep bartending on the side. It didn't last long because 1) my willingness to suffer bullshit plummeted and 2) my employer could smell my non-desperation.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

quote:

I don't want to run for office because I have this secret that prevents me from running for office. Also I don't want to run for office. Also I don't want to tell people about my secret that prevents me from running for office because they might use it against me(by keeping me from running for office, which I do not want to do).

Please don't run for office; because you are dumb.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

loquacius posted:

Monogamous? Man, why you gotta stifle the most phallic structure in the world like that :colbert:

Structures cannot consent. You violated the thing you claim to love.

*honk honk*

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Tiberius Thyben posted:

I loving love/hate the "bad apple" argument. Let me tell you a story from here about the starlight tours. So, since the 1960s at least the cops here had been detaining people, driving them out into the middle of nowhere, and dumping them to walk back to the city. This became known as the starlight tours.

I don't live in the Great White North, and it sounds like what they did was bad. That said, I can't help but think that a Starlight Tour, when conditions are not life threatening, is the perfect way to deal with what would otherwise be charged as a drunk and disorderly misdemeanor.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Kidnapping and dumping people in the middle of nowhere is... good?!

Once upon a time I lived in a place where we had to take a bus from our living area to a drinking district and it was a rural wasteland in between. I was a stupid idiot who drank too much and got belligerent on the bus ride home. Police responded and I was totally in the wrong. What they should have done is arrest me, charge me with disorderly conduct, taken me to jail and called my commanding officer to initiate a months-long bureaucratic rear end-kicking. What they did was laugh at me and kick me off the bus.

I'll grant that this wasn't Saskatoon in winter. The conditions were chilly and uncomfortable at worst and I still could have wandered off course and fallen in a well or choked to death on my own vomit. However, the roughly 15 mile walk home was a long dark night of the soul that led me to reevaluate my drinking and I credit it for strangling some really toxic behaviors I was trying out in the crib. I'm a better person for it. So, yes I'm positing that in very specific circumstances, kidnapping and dumping people in the middle of nowhere is good.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I think lottogoon's approach to life is what's busted here.Volunteering for three days a week at what I'm guessing is a very easy position screams "No ambition." I know plenty of people with sufficient financial freedom to not work (mostly family wealth) and the dividing line between normal and perpetual child is whether or not they're working. It doesn't need to be a 40 hour a week slog, but it needs to show one wants to better themselves.

Lottogoon, wasting your winnings is the trap. Spending wastefully is the most obvious way into the trap, but idling forever is just as bad even more sad because you don't have the fuzzy memory of blowing 100k on a week-long cocaine binge in Vegas.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Also please visit my go fund me to install a fully functional guillotine on wall street tia

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Ah, the classic fable of the scorpion and the idiot.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

shut up blegum posted:

Druggoon, your story doesn't make sense. Who has their bachelor party and their wedding in the same weekend? Unless you live in the 'Bachelor' movie universe?

I'll take "people who left their hometowns" for 200, Alex. People fly in for weddings so everything gets compressed.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Lol the best thing about turning 30ish was my brain autoclassifying anyone who looked a day under 25 as children. Dating someone while they're still growing up sounds exhausting.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Debt goon has it made in the shade if all he has is a shitton of unsecured debt. Declare bankruptcy and pay for poo poo with cash for seven years mang. Debt bondage is for suckers who went to college.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

Yeah I mean if daytime trash tv has shown me anything it’s that you can successfully carry on a healthy sexual relationship for years if you’re careful enough, although I question any man who can’t tell a butthole from a vagina by feel. They are similar but they are not the same, and I’m pretty confident that I’d have to be almost too drunk to gently caress before I couldn’t tell the difference.

Jerry Springer and Maury has dozens of episodes about this stuff, it’s not complicated.

A simple primer from our Canadian cousins.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

That first one can't be real because I refuse to believe someone so pathetic exists.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

By trying to withhold 3 weeks pay, he was trying to screw you.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

loquacius posted:

I dunno dude, give it a shot

"I shouldn't have to apologize for this because I was too drunk to remember doing it" would not hold up in court. You gotta take some responsibility.

It's not that thier inadmissible, it's that they open the door to anything the complaining party has gotten away with while drunk. When one person does something that's so out of norm that Mutually Assured Debauchery doesn't cover it it's time to consider rehab.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

quote:

I’m not sure if I’m gay or if it was just how hornsby I was.

That's just the way it is.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Sagebrush posted:

There's no way they could build a 10 mile long, thousand foot deep hangar underneath Washington DC without anybody knowing about it. Forget the tens of thousands of workers over decades that you'd have to keep quiet -- just the volume of dirt you'd have to dispose of would give it away. You need to set this story in a more plausible place, like next to one of those giant open pit mines, where huge piles of earth appearing overnight wouldn't warrant a second glance.

Yeah, they'd have to find a way to spend way too much money to dig under the city that would produce wildly ineffective public results. No chance of that ever happening.

Oh hey, is the Metro on fire again?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

It's 2018 y'all and ladies, you know that women be shoppingrefusing to take thier fair share of the blame for thier sexual assault.

Confessor: even taking your "side" as the gospel, you still sexually assaulted that woman.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Apr 25, 2018

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Think I'll skip the Bavarian cream donut today.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

gently caress this barrel in a ravine poo poo. Your local forest service maintains hundreds of remote, unmonitored outhouses that are regularly topped off with chemicals designed to quick break down biological materials. :eng101:

Like what cop is going diving for body parts without the most rock solid of intel?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Lol at coming back in time with that weak rear end proof.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Prostitution review websites are awesome because like 1/3 of users subscribe to the "one username for everything" philosophy so you can contrast okcupid tim4569's "I'm just a loveable old fashioned gentleman" scthick with rubmaps tim4569's dismissive review of a trafficked Asian lady's enthusiasm.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Rubmaps is still up but they appear to have hidden all thier reviews behind registration and/or a paywall. Booooo! lol

Chef Boyardeez Nuts fucked around with this message at 08:36 on May 31, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

I fondly remember Racisnbot still managing to dunk on Ted Cruz