Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

loquacius posted:

Those were p short so here's a third

quote:
I dunno what my last codephrase was I think it was something v similar to the subject. I'm the goon who found a slack channel at work for everyone to shittalk about me. Here's a story about the guy who was so fuckin pleased to finally have one central place to mock me instead of multiple dm threads, I knew him decades and he was my "friend."

Yeah so I don't remember where I let off last time but I obviously quit and stopped hanging out with any of them. Out of nowhere late last year this chick who also used to work there texted me wanting to get back in touch after like 4 years. I was really surprised and actually kind of flattered because I always thought she'd be Serious GF Material, but it never happened. Chick was not part of the slack thing.

So she shows up with the dude, in older days he always gave her a ride. We start hanging out roughly weekly and talking and stuff. She's really flakey though, always was psyched when she's been drinking but enthusiasm for anything evaporates when she sobers up. One night she gets absolutely shitfaced and tells me she loves me. I say it back but I couldn't make myself go home with her like this, she was pretty hurt. I hated it, but she was trashed, totally trashed.

After this it all tapers off hard and they obviously start loving. Well, not like either came out and said it, but I'd be amazed if they weren't. Maybe I go once a month if I get invited, mostly to keep tabs. This last time she brought some old friend and he was like "man you better put a ring on it" and dude looks at her and is like "yeah we aren't going to be doing that." Because you see, he's already married. Was before he ever met this chick.

He fuckin hates his mother for what she did to his dad and lol he's got the exact same playbook. She's his type, but not for anything I liked about her, he always went for vulnerable chicks he can lever, she's got fairly bad self esteem. I almost feel bad for her because this dude is entirely self oriented and sort of cares about people but will absolutely throw them in the trash if they get in the way of his appetites, and she could have an actual BF she can be out with openly imo. I wonder if his wife cares or not cause they are not discreet even if they think they are, and I can't see it staying under wraps. His wife's bad at knowing if she's being cheated on tho, her last guy was banging all over the place.

It's kind of sad-funny to me, I'll keep you guys posted if it blows up. I don't plan on putting any effort into hanging with these people, I'm not gonna be a cover for this poo poo and it's not like either want to be friends with me or anything. I wonder if the chick knows he's thrown her under the bus and lied to her face before. I wonder if he even thinks of it like that. It's a morbid curiosity. Maybe I dodged a bullet on this one, I'd rather date no one or have a real rear end relationship with someone I can trust. I wonder if he'll get wind of this fesh, I'm 99% sure he's got an account.

This one is more uplifting than usual because the confessor isn't an active participant in the trainwreck but simply has a perfect vantage point from which to observe

This is some weird incel poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Bug warrior is how I experience my deeper vivid dreaming, which is pretty frequent. Time period is closer to weeks though.

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Some people are just intolerant of oure culture I guess. :shrug:

Like “hey straighty, why don’t you come out of the closet!”

Or “if you weren’t gay yesterday I bet you are today”

Or “well I bet I got the magic penis that’s gonna turn him gay, for I am the chosen one”

Or “he has gay friends so he’s not allowed to be straight”

All the way down to rape threats from burners and poo poo, etc.

I believe this is satirical, but it’s still very bad posting

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

I'm not a coward, I've just never been tested, I'd like to think that if I was I would pass. Look at the tested and think "There but for the grace go I". Might be a coward, I'm afraid of what I might find out :(

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

Atlas Hugged posted:

Is everyone else just ignoring that this dude claims to have been vaccinated four times?

I got four vaccines on the same day the other week, lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flowers for QAnon
May 20, 2019

vortmax posted:

:same:
Just because you think your experience isn't as bad as others doesn't mean it wasn't bad. Your pain is valid. Your bad experiences are valid. You can ask for help and treatment for your experiences without comparing it to others. You deserve to be happy too.

Good post