Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zorodius
Feb 11, 2007

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
This is the worst case I've seen. Quick, we've got to let the antivenom spider bite in the cure.

hm, that made it much worse. Well, no wonder I'm not a doctor.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BcqvnQyB8ak

A man can only be so strong against temptation

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

spudsbuckley posted:

Australia is a loving awful place.

I spent a month over there for my brothers wedding and all i remember was loving huge insects, everything being expensive as gently caress and the people being basically British except somehow more racist.

There's a reason it was a prison colony.

is your brother a little bitch as well

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

spudsbuckley posted:

Australia is a loving awful place.

I spent a month over there for my brothers wedding and all i remember was loving huge insects, everything being expensive as gently caress and the people being basically British except somehow more racist.

There's a reason it was a prison colony.

This is like, a list of boring and lovely internet jokes about australia, I really doubt you heard anybody say anything racist while you were there and you're just talking bullshit. Nobody is going to say something racist to some weird american they barely know

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

That Robot posted:

why hasn't Isaac posted in this thread yet

we should hear about this from an irl australian, with all the shrimps on barbies, large beer cans and other references, including blooming onions

spider bit his dick

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

JiveHonky posted:

i think the spider was trying to be funny. the worlds funniest spider

He's one of the greats.

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx
maybe stop pissing in spider's houses, rear end in a top hat

Jellidelic
Nov 28, 2011

i cant even get a woman to bite my dick

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

Caesar Saladin posted:

This is like, a list of boring and lovely internet jokes about australia, I really doubt you heard anybody say anything racist while you were there and you're just talking bullshit. Nobody is going to say something racist to some weird american they barely know

The only racism I ever hear people casually drop is against aboriginals, and only bogans do that. In general Australian racism is way less visible than American because we don't have the legacy of segregation producing black vs white neighborhoods. At the same time I feel weird being defensive of us because I consider it un-Australian to be patriotic rather than self-deprecating.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Perspective of the spider

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPjpwQraego

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

its definitely not good to be patriotic but its less definitely unaustralian to let an obnoxious american run his mouth in front of you

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

I legit hate how US style flag waving has taken off here over the last half decade. Like when 360 said he feels sad that he has to associate the flag with racism and people poo poo their pants about it.

But to take this in a less political direction: you can tell that spider is a true Australian because of its love of low quality sausage.

That Robot
Sep 16, 2004

ask me anything about robots
Buglord

Moon Atari posted:

I legit hate how US style flag waving has taken off here over the last half decade. Like when 360 said he feels sad that he has to associate the flag with racism and people poo poo their pants about it.

But to take this in a less political direction: you can tell that spider is a true Australian because of its love of low quality sausage.

who is 360?

also the worst spider was el spider :eyepop:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

That Robot posted:

who is 360?

That's obviously Australian slang for Anderson Cooper, host of Anderson Cooper 360 on CNN.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
at some point getting bit on the dick by a spider stops being an accident

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:frogsiren: spider has successfully stolen Australian man's penis :frogsiren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2r6K9eBjLbI

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

As an Australian this is one of the stories I tell to terrify foreigners.

Redback spiders are very venomous, and like to make their webs indark cool places, like under the rim of the toilet seat in outside dunnies, (toilets). So, like this poor unfortunate bloke, when you pull your pants down and sit down to hang a poo, what teh spider sees is a big nasty hairy thing attacking it's home, so comes out and bite's you on your old fella.

Still not as dangerous as Drop Bears though.

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
studies have shown that, over the course of your lifetime, while you're asleep, 3 to 5 baby spiders crawl up your penis hole

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

That Robot posted:

who is 360?

An Australian pop rap guy who occasionally talks social issues. The funniest thing that came out of the event I described was a random person calling an outraged conservative talk radio host pretending to be him and being put to air. Only a week or two earlier the same conservative radio host had aired a man pretending to be an Isis leader by putting on a bad middle eastern accent.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012

Caesar Saladin posted:

its definitely not good to be patriotic but its less definitely unaustralian to let an obnoxious american run his mouth in front of you

agreed gently caress that little bitch

dookifex_maximus
Aug 10, 2016

by zen death robot
I'm really going to enjoy visiting that continent someday when the convicts make it habitable

Pinball Jizzard
Jun 23, 2010
Well this is going to be awkward when he tells his friends "well I'm not here to gently caress spiders" when potentially he has a history of doing so.

I feel he's going to be using the phrase "about as useless as tits on a snake" on the reg instead.

Nonviolent J
Jul 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Soiled Meat
I see lots of daddy long legs around atm and they make me call them mommy

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
If a spider bites your dick and you gently caress a woman she will birth a Drider.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Sounds like the only solution at this point is to cut it off.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
Dude must have a big ol wiener to keep having this happen haha. I'd like to see it

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!
Where did the phrase "i'm not here to gently caress spiders" come from anyway? I feel like 5 years ago it didn't exist at all and now its all over the place. So long as that place is Australia.

Also I don't think I have every encountered a spider under the seat of a dunny so that bloke is definitely into some weird kinky poo poo.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
If he's lucky, his penis might gain the power to shoot web. Look out, evildoers!

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Nonviolent J posted:

I see lots of daddy long legs around atm and they make me call them mommy

thats not a spider jeez learn you animals i dont even think they have large enough mandibles to bite a dick

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

thats not a spider jeez learn you animals i dont even think they have large enough mandibles to bite a dick

Daddy longlegs give the best blow jobs of all spiders, but their mouths are too small to blow humans.

Well....most humans.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Moon Atari posted:

Daddy longlegs give the best blow jobs of all spiders, but their mouths are too small to blow humans.

Well....most humans.

again not a spider harvestmen dick biting deserves its own thread is that too much to ask

cmndstab
May 20, 2006

Huge Internet Celebrity!
How long before there is fanart of this guy getting his dick bitten by a spider on deviantart?

(please link to it)

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

charlotte's web reads SOME HOG

Wrageowrapper
Apr 30, 2009

DRINK! ARSE! FECKIN CHRISTMAS!

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

again not a spider harvestmen dick biting deserves its own thread is that too much to ask

Some regions call harvestmen daddy longlegs and other places call cellar spiders (which are spiders) daddy longlegs. It's a crazy world but its all true.

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice

Wrageowrapper posted:

Some regions call harvestmen daddy longlegs and other places call cellar spiders (which are spiders) daddy longlegs. It's a crazy world but its all true.

huh i looked it up and you are quite right so as way of apology here are some genera names for cellar spiders

Smeringopus
Spermophora
Spermophorides

also wiki says that the mythbusters guy put his dick in a jar of cellar spiders and they bit it but he was okay

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

spermophoria: a portmanteau of sperm and euphoria.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
spider? i barely knew'er! :xd:

spank my snatch
Jun 4, 2009

social vegan posted:

charlotte's web reads SOME HOG