Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
It is so weird! Most jobs are either boring or stupid or bullshit. Looking at LinkedIn today it dawned on me: everyone is wasting their lives.

Anyway I'm going to go build a solar powered glass furnace and put it in my jungle treehouse, cya later guyz

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
The thing that is the worst about all jobs being horrible is that everyone is so sad and stressed out about doing them! Capitalism is the stupidest thing I can even imagine.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

The Management posted:

what's the cool new way to find jobs these days? is there like an airbnb but for jobs?

AirBnB is a job for a lot of people I think. Like you rent a 2 bedroom apt for $1400 a mo and then rent the second bedroom on AirBnB for $100 a night plus a $50 cleaning fee all month.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
I also would like to know how you get a job. I'm gonna need one in like a year.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Top 'o the page to ya.

• Locked thread