Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

its curtains for Kevin posted:

Why would you do roids

I'm 36 now and my testosterone levels are starting to deplete and I feel like I need a boost in physical ability above what I already have.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Why would you do roids

lol

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.

jonathan posted:

If you start taking a medium dose of test, say 300 - 400mg per week, and aren't planning to cycle, is it advisable to monitor estrogen levels or is that really only an issue after stopping test ?

yea definitly keep that in check, 400 is a good amount and some people can defiantly aromatize a lot at even that dose

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005
i'm going to ask my doctor about getting my T checked when I go Tuesday I think. I figure it's probably okay but who knows thats what lab work is for anyway. from what cursory research I did suboxone isn't supposed to be that bad about affecting testosterone

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005

jonathan posted:

If you start taking a medium dose of test, say 300 - 400mg per week, and aren't planning to cycle, is it advisable to monitor estrogen levels or is that really only an issue after stopping test ?

yes

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
if you're taking test to be bigger and poo poo and not to make your dick work please take anavar instead you're welcome

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Why would you do roids

is this a trick question

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Tolkien minority posted:

is this a trick question
Not really. Steroids is generally the wrong choice unless your livelihood depends on it or you've been dedicated to the hobby for many years and want to take it further.

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Khorne posted:

Not really. Steroids is generally the wrong choice unless your livelihood depends on it or you've been dedicated to the hobby for many years and want to take it further.

let old ppl juice cmon man

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Why would you do roids

muscle bros often develop weird body dysmorphia issues

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Khorne posted:

Whatever, Nixon.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

roymorrison posted:

if you're taking test to be bigger and poo poo and not to make your dick work please take anavar instead you're welcome

I will have to ask as anavar/oxandrolone or whatever isn't something I've ever heard mentioned in my northern Canadian town.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Khorne posted:

I'm already a candidate for t replacement therapy. But if im going to take 75mg per week I might as well go a bit higher. I know about post cycle therapy but don't really know what the best practices are for a constant use.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
You can't be young again.

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Yea but you can feel young again

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Fallows posted:

Yea but you can feel young again

Jared got in a lot of trouble for that.

Defiant Sally
May 6, 2004

Focus your Orochi.

jonathan posted:

I will have to ask as anavar/oxandrolone or whatever isn't something I've ever heard mentioned in my northern Canadian town.

Really? What town? It seems like everyone who's at all serious about getting big under the age of 25 has taken Anavar here in Calgary.

Anavar by itself doesn't do a whole lot but it still does something. Your mileage may vary.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

FedEx Mercury posted:

Jared got in a lot of trouble for that.
:vince:

Khorne
May 1, 2002

jonathan posted:

I'm already a candidate for t replacement therapy. But if im going to take 75mg per week I might as well go a bit higher. I know about post cycle therapy but don't really know what the best practices are for a constant use.
Was not trying to steroid shame. I like people who use and people who are natural equally. If you have very low T then it's a bit different. Most people (like >60%) won't have low T even in their 50s.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Asked my wife to pick up salami but she got pastrami instead. How hosed are my gainz

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Pastrami is probably leaner. I'm not gonna look it up or anything.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Pastrami is probably leaner. I'm not gonna look it up or anything.

Yeah no man don't do that.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

Why would you do roids

why wouldnt you do roids :dukedoge:

BIG PUFFY NIPS
Mar 7, 2007

College Slice
anyone tried clenbutrol or anvarol from crazybulk? im trying to cut atm, the fat burners ive taken in the past was just caffeine and green tea stuff that didnt seem to do much besides give me more energy in the morning which was nice. this shits legal and the price seems pretty reasonable if it actually works

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

the wife and i decided tonight to get serious about our fitness

she's gonna let me be the lead, i'll act as our personal trainer

i lost 50 pounds in one summer before because i'm HARDCORE

lol she's gonna regret this

:ocelot:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
so which steroid makes you the most high when you take it?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

proof of concept posted:

so which steroid makes you the most high when you take it?

rear end

:ocelot::smugbird:

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
drat.

drat.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Commie NedFlanders posted:

the wife and i decided tonight to get serious about our fitness

she's gonna let me be the lead, i'll act as our personal trainer

i lost 50 pounds in one summer before because i'm HARDCORE

lol she's gonna regret this

:ocelot:

Lmao if you lost 50 pounds ina summer then you're fat af

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy
I lost 250 pounds because I DUMPED YOUR WIFE

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Asked my wife to pick up salami

Enjoy your ban for dodging the wordfilter.

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

FedEx Mercury posted:

:aaaaa:

Pump it up! Do it!
Oct 3, 2012
I'm starting to get a bit fatter and I really wanna bulk for real but the problem is that I'm studying abroad in a country where there always is beach weather and I hang out a lot at the school pool with all the hot girls and don't wanna get fat.

bone app the teeth
May 14, 2008

Pump it up! Do it! posted:

I'm starting to get a bit fatter and I really wanna bulk for real but the problem is that I'm studying abroad in a country where there always is beach weather and I hang out a lot at the school pool with all the hot girls and don't wanna get fat.

won't be a problem when they see you chugging that gallon of milk

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Lipstick Apathy

Did they touch your weiner already?

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Lmao if you lost 50 pounds ina summer then you're fat af

205 -> 155

i have a naturally lean body type, but i did become overweight so i fixed it

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

BIG PUFFY NIPS posted:

anyone tried clenbutrol or anvarol from crazybulk? im trying to cut atm, the fat burners ive taken in the past was just caffeine and green tea stuff that didnt seem to do much besides give me more energy in the morning which was nice. this shits legal and the price seems pretty reasonable if it actually works

nah

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

FedEx Mercury posted:

:chanpop:

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

That'll teach you to study abroad anywhere but Scandinavia.

Muggles can't distinguish gains. If you're lifting for girls then stay lean with a twinky six pack. Or go study someplace like American Samoa and embrace your bearmode gains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
step 1; stop hanging out at the school pool so much