Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
emoji
Jun 4, 2004
It's no secret that Apple today employs the least talented programmers by far of the large tech companies but come on bro.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emoji
Jun 4, 2004
I will loving destroy if you comment on the messed up title.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

apple is really bad, and that makes me sad. thank you for reading my poem.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

emoji posted:

I will loving destroy if you comment on the messed up title.

destroy what?

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
they're too busy trying to sell apple watches to worry about stuff like "messages in the right order" or "updating their computers with hardware newer than 2014"

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Messages.app is unbelievably buggy. It also steals messages from the phone it is linked to seemingly at random.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

the other day i went to the app store and discovered that over 100 apps had updates pending but had not automatically updated, because i needed to agree to a new terms of services. loving smooth

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Apple also just rolled out a new update with a bunch of stupid chintzy crap in iMessage. My GF loves it but it is just so unprofessional.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
lol at the hosed up thread title

• Locked thread