Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

All it comes down to is this: I feel like shit, but look great.

HUNDU THE BEAST GOD posted:

Poughkeepsie Tapes is one of those ones thats almost there for me.

If ol boy made it now, it'd be pretty good I bet. It's the same fella who made As Above So Below and that is the good poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

I used to watch The Last Broadcast constantly on IFC in the late 90s so I have a soft spot for it.

I like Area 407, a found footage dinosaur film. I am surely alone in this, but I inexplicably really enjoyed it. It's got a nice, chummy vibe to it and has a few decent tense moments for it.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

DeimosRising posted:

It was an episode of Behind the Music. I think there was supposed to be a theatrical movie too, and it was called Lamb which made me wonder if Garth Brooks was a big Genesis fan.

Edit: behold https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N51TzUWMvrs

My God.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

He hosted and Gaines was the guest and what the gently caress is anything.

The project apparently has Brooks first and only top 40 hit.

Glamorama26
Sep 14, 2011

Oh that's fantastic.

• Locked thread