Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
If you haven't seen Troll Hunter, see it now. Great unique concept and great effects.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
30 minutes into The McPherson Tape and so far it's just been a bunch of really annoying people all screaming at the same time. I'm getting ready to shut this off. Does it get good?

Edit: OK it got better, but how annoying was the dude with the camera.

Books On Tape fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Oct 3, 2016

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
Leaving DC - This one is pretty bad. It's about a guy with Asperger's who moves out to the country to escape the city and ends up terrorized by a ghost who can apparently play the flute. Actually, terrorized is a strong word. Slightly annoyed would be a better term. 75% of the movie is watching the guy using sound editing software to analyze audio recordings he takes at night.

Long Pigs - A decent mockumentary about a filmaking duo who somehow gets a cannibal serial killer to allow them to follow him around as he "works". The dude playing the killer is well cast. He's certainly creepy but at the same time he's also just a normal guy. Worth a watch.

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
Also should recommend Home Movie. It's the movie that really made me glad I don't have kids. That poor cat. :(

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise

Xenomrph posted:

I'm afraid to ask what happens, especially since i have two cats :ohdear:

The pussycat gets crucified

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
Saw one called "Daylight" about a team of Child Protective Services people investigating child molesting cases that turn out to involve demons. If anybody else has seen this, can you explain what I just watched? TIA.

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
Bad Ben is a FF movie on Amazon Prime and if you liked the first Paranormal Activity movie, you'll probably like this one. It's one of the few clones that does it right, despite it's problems.

It's also the only movie I know of where you'll get to see a guy use a selfie stick to record himself exorcising his house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Books On Tape
Dec 26, 2003

Future of the franchise
Recent FF I've watched.

Megan is Missing is disturbing as gently caress if you can make it through the first 45 minutes.

Hell House LLC was decent but forgettable. They build it up to be this shocking movie but it just ends like any other FF film.

The Triangle was kind of lame but goes in a weird direction. A cult moves to the desert because they were called there by a T-Rex skull with a diamond tooth.

• Locked thread