Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

Splatmaster posted:

Baseball but mixed with hot potato rules AND lava floor except for the bases. Think about it...

it's pretty much already lava floor but everyone has anti lava boots but getting tagged with the lethal combo of the ball in a glove deactivates them

obv a force out happens because you know you can't safely get to the next lava sanctuary without the guy tagging you so you just give up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

misty mountaintop posted:

Keep it the same but call it Dickball instead.

that name is already taken I'm afraid

alnilam

ron color posted:

1. If one of the outfielders can get his drone through the holozone and past the batter into U.M.P.I.R.E. 3000, that's 3 outs
  2. The whole outfield wall moves comically back and forth, uncovering the animal pit
  3. Animal pit
  4. Announcers constantly drawing over live game feed
  5. Outfielder controlled entirely by livestream chat directions
  6. Giant Pinball
  7. If the batter catches the ball boy or hits him with a ball it activates Taco Bell Slamboy Score Multiplier
  8. Base coaches can throw a ball into play at any time
  9. The crowd can throw a ball into play at any time

alnilam

Macnult posted:

they do say if you want to last longer during baseball you should think about sex

alnilam

ron color posted:

The field is shaped like a clue mansion, and there are nine bases, and weapons are hidden everywhere, and none of the players know who's on their team

Player 1: How'd you get to seventh base from v third so fast?

Player 2: let's just say it's my little secret ;)

• Locked thread