Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan

Batter up, guys! Home run grand slam he's safe...

...but for how long? What are some ways and tips you think would improve the sport of baseball. I love sports, here are some ideas (from me):

1. Rename the "designated hitter" position to "slam boy"

2. Add a fourth base but don't tell anyone where it is

3. Put REAL toys back in the dang cracker jacks

4. Free tribal armbands for the first 5000 fans at each game even if they don't want them

5. All teams named after a breakfast cereal thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

free Trapt CD posted:

• if a batter beans a fieldsman.... MULTIBALL

lmbo

social vegan

all the bases are islands in a field of waist deep water

social vegan

everyone gets a sandwich i guess

social vegan

alnilam posted:

that name is already taken I'm afraid

ya, Dick Ball taught me phys ed in 7th grade

social vegan

misty mountaintop posted:

Players must maintain their erection while at bat. Players must not have an erection while on base. Opposing players are allowed to try and give them an erection.

lmbo

social vegan

mysterious frankie posted:

have a designated heel who comes out to scream stuff like "baseball is not great, who here likes hockey?" to rile up the crowds. he could be like "this is not even a sport, look, I can hit a grand slam, no problem!" then the heel would go up and grab a bat and really peacock like a fool at home, then the pitcher smokes em and they twirl around comically and fall over and the team mascot leads them away while the fans on both sides go ape because they both love baseball and they come together a little bit since they realize they have some common ground (baseball).

gatorade's better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan

if everyone was happy

• Locked thread