Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«3 »
  • Locked thread
Hey FYAD! What up lol. I'm a homie, G! Nah j/k. But just wanted to let you know that the ice rear end has driven me insane. I used to be a swaggadelic white noise nobody but now I'm 100% positive that spirits from another realm inhabit my rear end. Mr T showed his balls to my dad. FYAD!.

Daikatana Ritsu

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot
I hope the balls were clean. preferably with a car wash. I'm in the know on current memes

that ivy guy
MR. T: Mah balls, sucka! Do you speak it!?

MY DAD: Oh my god Mr T is showing me his balls

Daikatana Ritsu

lmao

Hizke
Posting from my phone while arranging rocks in the woods to spell out Fyad posters usernames - pics coming soon. Hard to beleive just a week ago i was just another avatarless poster who would emptyquote winny shid and post in the videogames thread saying that i agree that the game everyone else is talking about is good

Skylark

lol

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Hey FYAD! What up lol. I'm a homie, G! Nah j/k. But just wanted to let you know that the ice rear end has driven me insane. I used to be a swaggadelic white noise nobody but now I'm 100% positive that spirits from another realm inhabit my rear end. Mr T showed his balls to my dad. FYAD!.

lmfao just woke my dog up from laughing

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku

----------------

Skylark posted:

Posting from my phone while arranging rocks in the woods to spell out Fyad posters usernames - pics coming soon. Hard to beleive just a week ago i was just another avatarless poster who would emptyquote winny shid and post in the videogames thread saying that i agree that the game everyone else is talking about is good

lmao

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku

----------------

Skylark posted:

Cat Army
  2nd Battalion
   CONSCRIPT

you owe me

woozy pawsies

Entering devil trigger with the ice rear end equipped allows you to make approx 17 threads about how you dont care and are frankly fairly chill about the whole thing, dont really care after all i have some business.calls to take. This greatly drains the style gauge so s ranking becomes more difficult.

ArfJason

ArfJason posted:

Entering devil trigger with the ice rear end equipped allows you to make approx 17 threads about how you dont care and are frankly fairly chill about the whole thing, dont really care after all i have some business.calls to take. This greatly drains the style gauge so s ranking becomes more difficult.

ahaha

Hizke

ArfJason posted:

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku

----------------

Extremely Chill Ice rear end

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku

----------------

Black Baby Goku posted:

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

Black Baby Goku posted:

that ivy guy
*logs onto the dead gay pink forum to find he's been ice assed* ah, accepted at last

A FUCKIN BONG BOMB

Again, too busy with work and other irl affairs to be mad about this. *initiates script to purchase new avatar every 12 hours*

that ivy guy
lol @ everyhin above so far ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jack Daniels
gonna be monitoring this thread all friday night

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

*apologizing to my wife* im sorry honey, i didnt mean to yell at you, its just ive been so busy at work, deadlines are coming up and there's a lot to do, my gains at the gym are decreasing.. its just, its not even about the ice rear end, i dont even really care, its pretty funny to me actually, i just thought it would be funny and ironic to yell at you about the ice rear end

Cat Army
  2nd Battalion
   CONSCRIPT

you owe me

woozy pawsies

general anime posted:

gonna be monitoring this thread all friday night

same. will be quoting soon

Jack Daniels

woozy pawsies posted:

*apologizing to my wife* im sorry honey, i didnt mean to yell at you, its just ive been so busy at work, deadlines are coming up and there's a lot to do, my gains at the gym are decreasing.. its just, its not even about the ice rear end, i dont even really care, its pretty funny to me actually, i just thought it would be funny and ironic to yell at you about the ice rear end

by Lowtax

Coffee Mugshot

by FactsAreUseless

Skip My Posts

----------------

Jack Daniels posted:

by FactsAreUseless

my wheelhouse

----------------

Black Baby Goku posted:

by Lowtax

general anime

----------------

new ice rear end guy: lol. so what if i have the ice rear end, just some salty ik trying to be accepted in fyad.. and besides it was not like i had a recognizable avatar before. way to waste time giving me this poo poo avatar when i did not even have an avatar before and guess what bitch? i am going to unveil my 3 part concept thread about the ice asses rising up against the bitchmade ik who gave us that avatar and killing him, not salty about the situation or anything btw just a funny idea i came up with at the gym

taco bell drive-thru guy: sir if you are not going to order anything please just keep driving, you are holding up the other customers and we are going to have to call the police soon

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

thank you dendy(old summer sig)
this is what gets the bacon these days
i hope you enjoyed my post here is to many more
99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more fucked up and long. you ever eat a pumpkin? shit is not as easy as it looks.

Skylark posted:

lol

http://myanimelist.net/profile/spbbbb

woozy pawsies posted:

beautiful lie

ass

pog boyfriend posted:

new ice rear end guy: lol. so what if i have the ice rear end, just some salty ik trying to be accepted in fyad.. and besides it was not like i had a recognizable avatar before. way to waste time giving me this poo poo avatar when i did not even have an avatar before and guess what bitch? i am going to unveil my 3 part concept thread about the ice asses rising up against the bitchmade ik who gave us that avatar and killing him, not salty about the situation or anything btw just a funny idea i came up with at the gym

taco bell drive-thru guy: sir if you are not going to order anything please just keep driving, you are holding up the other customers and we are going to have to call the police soon

beautiful lie

ass
hahaha like i get it i get it, i deserve the ice rear end LOL gonna keep empty quoting the funny shite [see how i spelled poo poo with an e? i get fyad lol] and ya know if anyone wants to look for my old avatar? anyone got the link hahaha!! hahahaha!!!!!!!!

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku

----------------

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X

I am going to kill Ralp and whoever is responsible for the font.

thank u scrub lover now my sig is even longer and more annoying to scroll by god bless us everyone

thanks for the sigs cat avatar, dendy, uh, i think dora the explorer also. i forget. anf who ever made the 300 mb watermelon gif. thanks. enjoy all 10 miles of this sig. oh yeah and koos for paying 500 dollars for greencube. alright. that's everyone. i love u

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Derpin it up with your pal dinosaur jerk.

Skylark posted:

lol

mysterious loyall X

I am going to kill Ralp and whoever is responsible for the font.

thank u scrub lover now my sig is even longer and more annoying to scroll by god bless us everyone

thanks for the sigs cat avatar, dendy, uh, i think dora the explorer also. i forget. anf who ever made the 300 mb watermelon gif. thanks. enjoy all 10 miles of this sig. oh yeah and koos for paying 500 dollars for greencube. alright. that's everyone. i love u

Girugamesh.

Girugamesh.

Gi. Ru. Ga. Mesh.
Enjoy a watermelon.

Derpin it up with your pal dinosaur jerk.

oh real mature fucknuts. give me the ice rear end when all i do is emptyquote people and post flags? durr. <--- oh that? think i am salty? not even mad in that post, just some <<ADVANCED IRONY>>. you probably would not know about it, been lurking since 2008 bro

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

99.99% of teenagers have moved on to "music" like rap, rock, techno, etc. if you are still one of the 0.01% that still listen to welsh court music put this in your sig i do not have a new autumn sig so instead i am pimping my wide with some sweet badges :P
can i get a MERI KURISIMASU?! HAPI HANUKA ?! ...ah hell. happy holidays everyone! be sure to drink some "egg" nog in a way the increaseing length of this signature could be said to be a reflection of time passing. as trees gain more rings, so to does this signature become more fucked up and long. you ever eat a pumpkin? shit is not as easy as it looks.

the guy who bought the ice rear end to fit in with ice asses

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku

----------------

wazzzzup my fellow iced rear end niggas!! hahha just poppin off money is no object to me i buy the ice rear end myself after working one hour of work, easy to afford frivously poo poo with this paycheck

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku

----------------

Sup nigga. Been given the ice rear end due to trolling FYAD. Wondering who is gay enough to give me this av LOL. Must be a real motherfucker iOS virgin.

Daikatana Ritsu

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Sup nigga. Been given the ice rear end due to trolling FYAD. Wondering who is gay enough to give me this av LOL. Must be a real motherfucker iOS virgin.

lol

Cat Army
  2nd Battalion
   CONSCRIPT

you owe me

woozy pawsies

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

pog boyfriend

POP TEAM EPIC

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

by Nyc_Tattoo

Black Baby Goku

----------------

ADBOT LOVES YOU
Adbot

Jack Daniels posted:

manyak

• Locked thread
«3 »