Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Nice bet :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
Ladies and Gentlemen, we've found Michael Bisping's next title challenger.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
That was actually pretty slick, i mean he probably couldve just blitzed him and knocked him out with anything at that point but he feinted and made him duck into a perfect head kick

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Jesus loves knockouts.

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
I'm sad the cheater won but cool KO.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
Jesus hates bad boy bubby

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

manyak posted:

Nice bet :cheers:

:respek:

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

Praise God

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Didn't Tamdan used to be able to wrestle? What happened to that? My main reason for picking him was I thought he'd get on top of Marquardt and punch him a lot.

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
This was a really great prelim card. Even that kinda bad female fight at the beginning had a cool ending round.

DC is not better than Rogan but I think with a little more experience he will be. I like him a lot.

afatwhiteloaf
Oct 19, 2012
Marquardt now joins Anderson Silva and Yushin Okami for being tied at second place for most wins in the UFC middleweight divisions history, 13 to Bispings 15.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
That was a cool kick and also mccrory turns into one of those wacky wobbly tube men when getting knocked out, it's just the lankiness

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

fatherdog posted:

Didn't Tamdan used to be able to wrestle? What happened to that? My main reason for picking him was I thought he'd get on top of Marquardt and punch him a lot.

Yeah thats what i thought too, or at least not just get easily taken down every time Nate tried. Tamdan looked bad all around

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
Go K-Taro, RNC Sorcerer

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
cmon Ktaro..

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Idon't have fs2

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
https://vine.co/v/56m6M0KAiAE

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
cool round

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009

It isn't a real channel.

Bluedeanie
Jul 20, 2008

It's no longer a blue world, Max. Where could we go?

I thought the RNC sorcerers name was Vermin Supreme

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

vpn through israel and fightpass works

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

fatherdog posted:

Go K-Taro, RNC Sorcerer

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Can someone organize a charity drive to get Brazil some more names or something.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Dos santos has more power but even when theyre standing hes missing most of the time and barely outlanding Ktaro

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

love the bj penn promos where bj looks really fat in the stock photo

Tezcatlipoca
Sep 18, 2009
This fight is ugly.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

lol hell yea

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
bah gawd a german suplex king

Gay Horney
Feb 10, 2013

by Reene
DC is awesome on the mic drat. He's calling poo poo out really well and pretty much everything he says ends up being important.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
this last two minutes was hilarious

Bubblegum Cop posted:

DC is awesome on the mic drat. He's calling poo poo out really well and pretty much everything he says ends up being important.

yeah I'm enjoying him a lot

Lloyd Boner
Oct 11, 2009

Yes officer, my name is Victoria Sonnen...berg
That was a cool fight

K8.0
Feb 26, 2004

Her Majesty's 56th Regiment of Foot
That was crazy.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
That was good, i really wish he got the RNC at the last second there to top it off though

manyak
Jan 26, 2006
Decisions like this usually go against the Japanese guy

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
That's bullshit :japan:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

huh I thought ktaro had 1 and 2

Le Saboteur
Dec 5, 2007

I hear you wish to ball, adventurer..
Call the Portland Police there's been a loving robbery.

manyak
Jan 26, 2006

Soothing Vapors posted:

He did, it was close enough that theyll give it to the non grappler though

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Soothing Vapors posted:

Same

manyak posted:

He did, it was close enough that theyll give it to the non grappler though

Yeah, pretty annoying, but still a cool fight.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Abysmal
Feb 17, 2010

We're all doomed
I thought K-Taro won but the Brazilian guy was pretty cool

• Locked thread