Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

"You left a monetary offering at the shrine, but that's not my religion so it's out of my juridstiction."

"Typical bureaucrat!"

This episode was great and this show is great :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blhue
Apr 22, 2008

Fallen Rib
i get up at 3:30 am

and wish for death

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

Every time it's not the baby they are missing an opportunity to show that very good baby.

Replace stupid blonde cook guy with excellent baby 2016.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010

Blhue posted:

i get up at 3:30 am

and wish for death

Same

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Why does it have to be chocolate, why not pasta or something so simple no one can gently caress it up.

Alternatively don't put weird poo poo in, aren't most Anime Valentine Chocolates just regular chocolate melted and molded?

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Nate RFB posted:

Why does it have to be chocolate, why not pasta or something so simple no one can gently caress it up.

Alternatively don't put weird poo poo in, aren't most Anime Valentine Chocolates just regular chocolate melted and molded?

She feels compelled to be fancy because her mom's a professional cook, and she probably feels like using a recipe is cheating because her mom wings everything. She probably feels like people will look down on her if she tried cooking something simple too.

Explosions
Apr 20, 2015

She's also cute and dumb.

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
And storng.

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!

Explosions posted:

She's also cute and dumb.

"Even God won't cure stupidity."

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

i like her reason for punching guys more than inami's

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol the dog food

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

Lucy Heartfilia posted:

i like her reason for punching guys more than inami's

Eh, she's tolerable in that respect. Rich girl kinda disgusts me though, she got really nasty with the dog food thing.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Rich girl and poor guy's shenanigans are so over the top it's more hilarious than sad.

Maybe I'm just a terrible person.

StandardVC10
Feb 6, 2007

This avatar now 50% more dark mode compliant
Honestly I just find the both of them incredibly obnoxious.

madmac
Jun 22, 2010
Honestly, I kinda find the poor guy being spineless more annoying than the rich girl being a terrible human being. I don't really mind them though, and they're funny sometimes.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
The OP has grown on me. I now swing my hips uncontrollably while listening.

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

This season's OP is good enough to make me forget what the other season OPs were, so that's pretty high praise from me.

Except "wan wan" because it's impossible to forget that song.

Paracelsus
Apr 6, 2009

bless this post ~kya

AnacondaHL posted:

This season's OP is good enough to make me forget what the other season OPs were, so that's pretty high praise from me.

Except "wan wan" because it's impossible to forget that song.

Eh, Coolish Walk was much better than the new one.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

I absolutely loved the earlier seasons of Working! so I was a bit apprehensive about this one since all the best characters are gone. However i'm slowly getting used to these new ones and like others have said it's made me laugh more than any other non-working anime this year. Liking Higashida a lot so far, his family is hilarious.

I need Yamada though. :negative:

smenj
Oct 10, 2012
Definitely been enjoying this so far. Watched the first three episodes of this and then kind of binged all the other Working! seasons before getting around to episode four. I'd say, first episode excepted, most of the episodes so far have been up with the better ones from the previous show, so I hope they can keep that up. As for characters, I definitely prefer the main character from this one, but haven't really seen enough of the others to tell. The lack of a Souma-like character is a bit of a shame though. Then again, I suppose it's kind of unfair to compare characters with three seasons of buildup to ones we barely know yet.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

smenj posted:

Definitely been enjoying this so far. Watched the first three episodes of this and then kind of binged all the other Working! seasons before getting around to episode four. I'd say, first episode excepted, most of the episodes so far have been up with the better ones from the previous show, so I hope they can keep that up. As for characters, I definitely prefer the main character from this one, but haven't really seen enough of the others to tell. The lack of a Souma-like character is a bit of a shame though. Then again, I suppose it's kind of unfair to compare characters with three seasons of buildup to ones we barely know yet.

Just to be clear: You did watch the 1-hour special that finishes off the third season right?

smenj
Oct 10, 2012

Droyer posted:

Just to be clear: You did watch the 1-hour special that finishes off the third season right?

The two-episode special? Yeah, it was on Crunchyroll, and it was great. Was that aired separately to the rest and added later on, or did it just cap off the season?

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
It was a couple months after, a Christmas miracle.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Load of the Takanashi

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

In Training posted:

Load of the Takanashi

:yikes:

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009

In Training posted:

Load of the Takanashi

That was what the crunchyroll subtitles on the previous episode's preview called it for at least the first couple weeks.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

CrazySalamander posted:

That was what the crunchyroll subtitles on the previous episode's preview called it for at least the first couple weeks.

Hahahahahah I did not know that

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
lol at Kouno being "leftovers". Kisaki knows the score.

E: Also just realized that Kyouko is basically a combination of her and the manager, assuming Takatsu Karino wrote this first and got the idea for Kyouko from this first

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Oct 30, 2016

Centzon Totochtin
Jan 2, 2009
What's the significance of the dots coming off of ghost girl's mom supposed to be

CrazySalamander
Nov 5, 2009
I thought it meant she was drunk at first but I don't think that's the actual explanation.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It just means she's an airhead/space cadet/whatever

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
It means there's a massive space battle going on.

CryingAthena
Nov 12, 2013
I've been watching this show and having great fun with it. Way more so than with the original Working-seasons, actually.

I also wished Yamada and Popura would've been chucked to the sun in the original seasons, though, so I appreciate the distinct lack of little girls in this season.

Super Jay Mann
Nov 6, 2008

Shiho's bit with the lottery tickets was pretty nasty.

It was also hilarious.

E: Also here's an Excellent Baby

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I really like that track that played when Satsui met Muranushi. It's come up a couple time so far and it always stands out the most whenever I hear it.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
as long as time flows.

CryingAthena posted:

I've been watching this show and having great fun with it. Way more so than with the original Working-seasons, actually.

I also wished Yamada and Popura would've been chucked to the sun in the original seasons, though, so I appreciate the distinct lack of little girls in this season.

You're a monster

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Stop being jerks to each other, Bizarro Wagnaria Crew!!

z0glin Warchief
May 16, 2007

horriblePencilist posted:

I really like that track that played when Satsui met Muranushi. It's come up a couple time so far and it always stands out the most whenever I hear it.

Did you mean Saitou, or did they introduce a character who's name means "murderous intent" that I missed?

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

z0glin Warchief posted:

Did you mean Saitou, or did they introduce a character who's name means "murderous intent" that I missed?

Ah, yeah. I'm having a really hard time remembering this show's names.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

St. Valentine remains the best character.

• Locked thread