Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

New working !!!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

CrazySalamander posted:

People on these forums are really biased towards favoring Servant x Service because the characters aren't high schoolers.

theyre not high schoolers in working either theres only the three

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This show is cool because its like that episode of Seinfeld with the bizarro cast but presumably like 2 seasons of that

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Centzon Totochtin posted:

Is this supposed to be the same wagnaria restaurant but the other shift that was mentioned once or it is a different wagnaria

I think its a different Wagnaria. Possible parallel universe, alternate history Wagnaria though?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think its a Wagnaria that exists because Hitler won WWII.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I've had to for work before

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol the dog food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Load of the Takanashi

• Locked thread