Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Yep, good. I like the rich girl and smoking mom the most.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Yuuta and Shiho presumably making up at some point in the story will be super warm and fuzzy. Until then, oh boy, better buckle up Yuuta my boy.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
I will begrudgingly accept Ghost Girl as the Yamada equivalent for this series.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Why does it have to be chocolate, why not pasta or something so simple no one can gently caress it up.

Alternatively don't put weird poo poo in, aren't most Anime Valentine Chocolates just regular chocolate melted and molded?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
lol at Kouno being "leftovers". Kisaki knows the score.

E: Also just realized that Kyouko is basically a combination of her and the manager, assuming Takatsu Karino wrote this first and got the idea for Kyouko from this first

Nate RFB fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Oct 30, 2016

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Stop being jerks to each other, Bizarro Wagnaria Crew!!

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Some couples will be formed before this is all over, even if they have to be (literally) dragged kicking and screaming into it.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
This franchise seems to like having jerkass parents in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
That was pretty cute.

The translation has definitely been pretty subpar in general though.

• Locked thread