Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Hogan funding it with the Gawker money would be amazing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

I'll raise you

http://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=1523&view=&page=4&gimmick=&year=&promotion=5&region=&location=&arena=&showtype=&constellationType=&worker=

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
He's in Hawaii with Matt Sydal

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Mary Tyler Bore

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I wonder if WWE will also own the intellectual property - like can Matt and Jeff continue their "Broken" gimmick without WWE saying "actually you made those characters in TNA and we now own the rights to the characters"?

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Electric Lady posted:

What are they going to do with the taping footage for October - December? Does WWE get that too? Does it float in limbo?

Maybe as part of the tapings this week they'll have a "final" show to put a bow on the tape library for WWE

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I also wonder if they'll have the rights to all the music - if so, let Samoa Joe start using his TNA theme again

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Dilbert Fanclub President posted:

Dixie Carter is the upper class equivalent of a couple opening a restaurant so they can have free drinks but have no clue how to run the business.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIMPqJrePUI

Cornette should totally do a wrestling equivalent of Kitchen Nightmares where he goes around and tries to help failing wrestling promotions

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

dsriggs posted:

Mecca's moved onto the denial stage

:lol:

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Didn't Serg write a bunch of the themes

Is Serg really loving with Billy now because of the lawsuit

Don't do it Serg!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Dario the Wop posted:

Herb Abrams and Bob Orton are amused.

That's "The Golden Greek" John Tolos!!!!!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I hope TNA lasts until January 1st so it can die on 1.1

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

DJExile posted:

speaking of, who's got that gif of their ratings scrolling by? it was great and i haven't seen it in forever

The video's here but I have no idea how to make a GIF from a Myspace video

https://myspace.com/fightingspiritmagazine/video/tna-impact-the-sitcom/28810388

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

dsriggs posted:

Dutch Mantell made, then deleted, a tweet.

quote:

I asked my little niece what she wanted for her birthday and she said she wanted a Mickey Mouse outfit. So, I went out and bought TNA.

The second tragedy bestowed upon a young member of the Mantell family

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Isn't this why USWA hasn't been broadcast in 20 years - investors were given master tapes as compensation and now 10 different parties have ownership of them?

TNA may never be seen again!

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Granted, I don't know why you're wasting your time on Something Awful but hey, good job sir.

Do you not know how many other forums have banned him

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
What kind of ratings does TNA get in Canada

They should just move to Canada

edit: holy poo poo wait - wasn't Canada where Dixie was sending tapes of Impact every week for free, or was that another country?

EugeneJ fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Oct 20, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Revenant Threshold posted:

I feel like I should just start phoning American companies to sell my own wrestling company. I have no assets, contracted performers, taped history, or reputation, but hey, if TNA can do it, I'm fairly sure I could poo poo out a logo and get a cool mill.

Really, it's a feel good story.

Jeff Jarrett - welcome to Something Awful!

• Locked thread