Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mirotrem
May 7, 2010
Sign me up after the 'cane is gone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I'm also a tracker.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
cya d2

##vote imgay

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

drat you guys turbod while I was gone lol

I can't resist a hammer.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

yeah scum usually can't ##vote mirotrem

not scum, but still can't.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

drowned in pussy juice posted:

Better vote or lynch?

Better lynch.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

got some chores tonight posted:

i asm cop and i cop'd ar and hes scum

Alright, I'll bite.

##vote AR

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

:siren: we are at lylo. :siren: Each flip has had "each night" in it with no 1-shots, so we know the setup is

BVVCC?T

This means there are 3 scum around, and an SK. We need to strongly consider the lynch today before moving forward.

Has to be BVVCCDT right?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I don't think we have any confirmation of a doctor yet

True, looking at it again...I guess it could technically be BCCVVVV?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
So..8 of us left with 3 scum this is like Kashuno said LYLO. Serial killer doesn't even matter.

All non-VT should just claim their role so we can sort out the best lynch today. Figure out if it's D + SK or just double Vig.

Either way we have to lynch a scum today.

(I'm VT btw)

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

that's possible, but the odds of that are so slim

I agree, but we just need them to claim either way.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I am so angry so someone post in this game so I can yell at how dumb they are.

I don't think it's a good idea to claim right now

Can you explain why you think that?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

unless they're a vig that can confirm the VVVV setup, we don't need to know who the last PR is because of the deaths we've already had

That's probably fair, we just need to know if it's D or VVVV.

If it's VVVV and we mislynch today we are banking on the Vig to shoot a scum at night or we lose.

If it's D and we mislynch we are banking on what..the SK and scum to shoot the same person and the doctor protect that person?

All signs still point to us actually catching one of the three scum today.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
It would seem to.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

Kashuno is right btw. What does a "survivor" care if scum finds out about a doctor? They still have the same short term goal regardless.

Survivor and SK aren't the same thing?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Virtually the same win con
Survive til the end

They really aren't though.

Survivor can win with town or scum. Whoever gets to the end game first.

Serial Killer has to be the last man standing, so there aren't any winners while he is in the game.

or am I missing something?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

dongsbot9000 posted:

i think mirotrem is scum

##vote mirotrem

Didn't like his hammer vote day 1, didn't like his explanation for it day 2, don't like his posting this day.

Seems like a solid case, thank you for your contribution.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

I don't particularly want to claim today but I'm not VT

Well that clears that up.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

##vote mirotrem

Stop ignoring my question

I didn't even say it? Maybe you should ask DickBastardly?

DickBastardly posted:

The argument to not claim would favor the SK would it not?

I just agreed with it. For some reason it made sense at work, but not now.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

This is a really risky time to be this forward

I don't like the fact that he didn't even realize it wasn't my post.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
If you were pressuring me, I didn't realize...because this entire time I thought you were waiting for Dick to respond. Maybe you should be more clear when you are wanting to pressure me for semi-agreeing with something someone said.

I was thinking that the SK would want to avoid killing town at this point, so it made sense to claim. I'm not sure if this was the point DickB was making, but it's what I was thinking when I agreed with him.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

mirotrem posted:

It would seem to.

If we are going to argue about what I said...we can atleast quote it.

Please rate this reply from..

0 don't agree to 5 strongly agree

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I like Dick's response, and really don't like mirotrem's response. ##vote mirotrem

I guess that's too bad. Make better posts and maybe people wouldn't be confused about your random quoting.

##vote Kashuno

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

I don't particularly want to claim today but I'm not VT

You should fully claim at this point. If you didn't want to claim you shouldn't have said anything.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

kashuno seemed really invested in setup spec so I wanted to know what he thought of that which got a really weird reaction tbh

##vote kashuno

Setup spec in C9 games is a given, so that doesn't seem like a good reason. He was more invested in the reason not claiming benefited the SK, but he couldn't seem to remember who said it. Which I thought was odd.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

I never implied it was you that said the original statement. Not once. You agreed with Dick, you posted after I asked my question, and didn't respond. Stop lying.

Yeah, that doesn't make any sense. Guess we will have to disagree on the proper way to ask a question about someones post. I'll help you out though. Typically you would quote the post you are interested in and ask your question as part of your reply. Very similar to how I'm doing it right now. See, this way no one else has to assume I am talking to them.

You can keep voting me, but I'm Vanilla Town and we will probably just lose. Who is your second top scum read?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

I don't know what that is so if it's important feel free to enlighten me because I have no idea what this poo poo with you dick and Miro is about on a rly fundamental level

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=C9%2B%2B

We've already flipped a roleblocker, vigilante and cop (CCVVB). All which weren't 1-shot. This leaves us with 3 setup values left. The general idea is that since we've had two kills a night that an SK is probably in play. Short of that we've just been looking at the combinations that fit the setup we've seen.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

K so setup is 7 dice rolls + 6 VT

Each roll helps determine power roles, scum, SK presence, etc. We know the setup either has T or VVVV, realistically T. It lets us know what we're looking at.

Jimson I believe is probably scum, but I'm almost positive you are.

I'm not scum. I just re-read Jimson and he hasn't done anything this game. Except he tried to tell me survivor and SK were basically the same.

I would be fine lynching him and agree that he is likely scum.

##vote JimsonTheBetrayer

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

This is pretty obvious floundering. What ever happened with that vote on kashuno

Because of his "random quoting"

Also kdog
I'm vt this game sadly.

##vote Miro

Someone mentions Jimson and he pipes up. I moved the vote to you, because while Kashuno may have pissed me off he has a good point on you being scum.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Also hilariously enough. You say kashuno has a good point on me being scum.

What point? All he says is

Like yeah buddy. Sure did give you a lot to work with here :D

I mean this is par for the course with town Kashuno.

But I've played other games with you, even games where I WAS scum and the one irritating thing about you, is your not dumb and DEMAND content along with votes. It's commendable but your

" Lol I reread jimson and agree probs scum" SCREAMS scum player trying to follow a new town trend

or a town player trying to convince another probably town player that he isn't scum, by being willing to re-evaluate his second scum read and even vote for them.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

• Dick Bastardly says the last person not claiming benefits SK with no reasoning
  • Mirotrem agrees, has no reason why
  • I say Jimson is scum with no reasoning
  • Mirotrem agrees

My vote isn't moving I think

Then GG I guess.

I'm Toby Cavanaugh, really don't know who that is. I'm a VT and my vote is my power. I've got nothing else to add, except to ask you to re-evaluate me. Remove the interaction stemming from the SK post, do you still think I'm scum?

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
I posted my reasons for voting Jimson, so I didn't just agree. I agreed because I read him as scum as well.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
So if somehow town survives after tonight, please consider that I'm -2 and there are 3 scum in the game. Mostly likely 2 scum on me right now.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Alright. GG Scum, no reason to wait CCKeane. Let's wrap this up.

##vote mirotrem

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Kashuno posted:

Self vote scum vote or worst townie ever vote

Nailed it.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

##vote Miro

Still think Miro is scum or sk. I just don't want him at -1

I have an idea of who the sk is too dick but I don't know how to parse why I think its who I think it is.

If you think I'm the SK and you are voting me, then you are voting to lose as town. Which means you are scum.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010
##vote Jimson

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

There is a nonzero chance that if there's a turbo I won't post a flip until a while after. I'm expecting a bit of extra consideration today.

Is it typical for mods around here to force players around certain time constraints? I'm really just asking, it isn't something I'm used to.

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Li Dawny posted:

Sorry if wording was weird, I am absolutely exhausted and fatte babby is being super needy as far as attention goes. I can't blame him, and it's actually kinda fulfilling as a mom. What I meant was- my son had surgery today, please bear with me if I'm not ontop of everything mod wise in an appropriate amount of time. Those of you who know how to use votefinder, please keep up with posting it for me if it's required and someone PM me or message me on discord if you'd like a more timely flip in the event of a turbo. Thank you for your understanding.

Seems completely reasonable! No worries. Definitely been there, my youngest is now 13 so I'm mostly on to the worst part.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mirotrem
May 7, 2010

Except I'm not? I'm vt and I've kept it 100 from d1

Emrakul is scum and so are you!

• Locked thread