Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
May I be in the thing. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kashuno posted:

Sorry boys heroes save. But if the victims dress up with guns and atretarted I might kill you.
Play better guys and game is way too easy.
I'm out. Have fun
Add me on PS4 if you have Tom Clancy division

You are not, you are a fat zero.
So play better then I'll hear you. You are far below me
And your sorry existence is on my hands.
You are dead. Stop posting
I'm trying to figure things out

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kashuno posted:

10/10 I am glad you stuck around

:glomp:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

CCKeane posted:

HelloI am tracker thanks in advance.

prepare for employment, and if any docs out there, lets try an keep CC alive now that hes made himself a potential target.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

you're a little liar is what you are..

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

got some chores tonight posted:

there are no trackers in c9++ my friend

upon further investigation, this. Why you lie CC, WHY?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
what the hell is pretty little liars? what does it mean when you end all of your sentences with "bitches", bitches?

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Oct 9, 2016

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Hiding behind a veil of "I suck" while voting without giving even the slightest explaination. Scummish imo.

##vote dongsbot9000

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Auryn posted:

This is an interesting post, can you expand on this?

I think meta-claiming being bad at Mafia is a convenient and commonly accepted reason to forgive assumed town players for playing badly (in this case voting without really prodding his target for anything that might either confirm or exonerate them from their alleged scum status) thus giving the suck-claimer a way to shift focus of of actual productive investigations, but not really cast shade on themselves. My vote is really just to apply some pressure to the individual as to check them.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Also, this.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
The argument to not claim would favor the SK would it not?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Sorry I haven't been in to answer your question Kash. My newb logic was that if we did claim, the SK would get exposed and given that they cannot win with either town or scum they would be a target for NK (or less likely a lynch) due to an alliance having no benefit to either town or scum. I just don't know how important it is to route out the SK at this point in the game. What is priority right now? I assum it's hunting scum, not the SK.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I think my whole train of thought about all that is leading us down the wrong path, really we should be going off what we do have, and that's posts. So I have to go to work, but I'll be back on in the early afternoon est. and I'll do a re-read to see what seems off. CCKeane claimed pretty much every role so far, why?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Lash, help me out here. I'm still new to this so the single letter abbreviations regard setup are confusing to me. Long story short, do we still have a vig alive or no?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
*Kash

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
If I can make a pretty damnable case on who the SK is, is that something we need to worry about right now?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I can lend to Jonson's theory, but how bad do we really want to deal with the SK right now?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

DickBastardly posted:

I can lend to Jonson's theory, but how bad do we really want to deal with the SK right now?

*Jimson's

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I agree Jimson's posts are a little suss though.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I think we need to hear from some more players on this whole deal, where y'all at?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
You know what, I feel cc giving me some bad vibes too. I mean I guess it makes sense to fakeclaim a whole bunch to draw an nk, because apparently he's bulletproof, but something still feels off about it all. Im gonna give him another read.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kashuno posted:

he's not BP unless he's the SK and chose that option ;)

Yeah, I just realized I can't believe anything that CC says, they're all obvious falsehoods... which still doesn't help me feel he's town tbh.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

CCKeane posted:

Lying is cool and good.

....is it though? Seriously how does lying help town? This is an honest noob question.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
OK, so.... CC scum or SK, i'm really not feeling town.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I'm pretty sold on a CC lynch, but I want to give him a chance for rebuttal, I think I'll hold a vote until then, or until end of day. I learned a hard lesson in another game that no-lyching D1 is actually worse than I thought. Didn't take into consideration that scum get a free kill out of it, fuckin noob-supreme i know :kiddo:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
I know this isn't D1 BTW but no lyching in general = not good.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

mirotrem posted:

Alright so let's assume the serial killer is a fact.

1. He has to hunt scum for the rest of the game. If he kills town then the scum will just kill him and win. He has to keep town around and reduce the scum count.

2. If the serial killer dies and we don't get a scum town loses. If you were town, why would you ever hunt the serial killer in the thread at this point? That only helps scum win.

So, while you are certain there is a serial killer you aren't playing like a town that knows that.

I honestly don't think Kash is too concerned about the SK possibility factoring in to the fact that we need to lynch a scumbo today. At least I haven't read anything of his that would suggest he's trying to kill a possible SK anyway.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Not if we lynch right.. not just today but everyday here on out. A tall order, but it can be done. Plus, if there's a vig out there they can take care of the SK tonight... which I can see why that might make you paranoid having a finger pointed at you an all.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
my last post was in reference to this:

mirotrem posted:

Do you honestly not see the issue with you pointing at someone you say is the SK in the thread?

If you are town and actually believe I'm the SK...then you just gave scum information on how to win?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kashuno posted:

Post 1: I think you may be the SK
Post 2: Thinking on it, I am more positive you are SK, confident enough that I don't think there is a significant enough chance to risk lynching you.

I agree on this, my vote still stands on CC, but i'll give it some time yet. He better have a drat good rebuttal.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##vote no lynch

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Kashuno posted:

I'm the SK and apparently scum can rb every night gg scum Texan ##vote no lynch

OK, so if you have your hands tied behind your back essentially, wouldn't the best course of action for town be to lynch scum today? Now that you claimed, you took the scum nking you instead of town out of the equation... is there any hope for town at all? I'm scared.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
one of you has to be lying, and I truly believe dongs on this one

##vote CCKeane

C'mon town we CAN DOO THIIISS

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

CCKeane posted:

Well look we found scum.

I'm VT, lemme guess, your VT too, convenient. Looking at your post history suggests otherwise however. The vast majority of your posts lacked scum-huntnig, but was full of:

CCKeane posted:

Lying is cool and good.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

CCKeane posted:

Nobody vote. I'm taking a look at this.

Now that you've been called out, now you want to hunt scum? Indeed, thanks for playing.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Fair enough.. but I'm not budging unless the rest of REAL towns suggest another course of action that has merit.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
##unvote

##vote no lynch

mafia e: I'm dumb

Dick Bastardly fucked around with this message at 03:34 on Oct 17, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!