Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Onkel Hedwig

I want to say few thankful words about Ken:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/c6787e1d-0246-4ebd-8d84-5bdca9ecc0dc#user-profile-tab-profile.

His full name is Ken - Former Support Engineer. Ken has been a member of the Microsoft community since April 8, 2009. Has posted a total of 1676 replies and 861 of them has been marked as Best Answer.

Today I had a question, too. I was looking why I could not mark shortcuts of batch files to run as administrator anymore: https://www.google.com/#q=open+as+administrator+shortcut+disabled. And Google sent me to Ken's reply, which proved to be spot on.

I just wanted to say: You really helped me there, dude. Thank you very much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

we should do something nice for Ken

MrWillsauce

does he smoke weed?

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
That Best Reply Percentage is INSANE. Ken's a loving Hall of Famer if you ask me. How have we slept on this dude for so long?

MrWillsauce

the beauty of Ken is that he doesn't need or want recognition, so he's not gonna make a big deal about it. What a guy

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
We need to clone a whole heap of Kens so we can all have our own

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
In 2009, we lost a bright shining star in the field of Support Engineering, when Ken became a Former Support Engineer.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Onkel Hedwig

Ken is right, and he is very honest about it.

poverty goat

that ryu though. he's a loose cannon

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Onkel Hedwig posted:

Ken is right, and he is very honest about it.

When he dies instead of writing "Here lies Ken" on his pyramid, they will write "Here tells the truth Ken"

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Ken - Former Support Engineer will be buried with all his retainers and his many wives.

Manifisto

Croesus: my windows update is proceeding very slowly, should I perform a hard reset to speed things up?

Ken: do so and updating your system will surely no longer be your problem

ty nesamdoom!

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
kinda surprised that 400 of those replies are "Attack me if you dare, I will crush you."

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Manifisto posted:

Croesus: my windows update is proceeding very slowly, should I perform a hard reset to speed things up?

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

Zorodius posted:

kinda surprised that 400 of those replies are "Attack me if you dare, I will crush you."

And more than half of those are rated "Best Reply"

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
          BOW TO THE GOD-EMPEROR KEN - FORMER SUPPORT ENGINEER
                /

----------------

Nathilus

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
I'd like to take additional time and also thank google. Whenever I want to know something I just fuckin google it. Google basically does my job for me but then I also just use it in my private life when I happen to not know something that I want to know. Google is mother, Google is father. Google is practically omniscient and I bow down to it as the first incarnation of the deity we as a race are predestined to build. Hail and Rejoice!

posting smiling

Manifisto posted:

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

misty mountaintop posted:

Ken - Former Support Engineer will be buried with all his retainers and his many wives.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

Manifisto

ty nesamdoom!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

crr

please email my wife
laminating ken's AV and hanging it up on my wall as a constant reminder of who I want to be when I'm older

posting smiling

lmao

Piso Mojado

I know Ken very well both irl and online. He told me to say that he's going to post itt on Tuesday.

Piso Mojado

so get your Excel questions ready and don't embarrass me

MrWillsauce

ken what's the best computer?

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I know that we've all fallen in love with Ken, but what about Ronnie Vernon.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/profile/b9db8d42-67a4-482e-81fa-3121619d8ea3#user-profile-tab-profile

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

----------------

MrWillsauce

that minx

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Awww poo poo because watch out, here comes Alfonso "The Colombian Cel Shader" Lenis Duarte

2 time MVP in Excel. Bithces.

----------------

MrWillsauce

these guys should make a sexy calendar

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

You're looking in the stone cold stare of a Macro Killah. Straight outta Azerbaijan, a crazy motherfucker named Aydin Aliyev. FIVE TIME. That's right. FIVE TIME. Excel MVP.

----------------

nvm no cake

Awww poo poo because watch out, here comes Alfonso "The Colombian Cel Shader" Lenis Duarte

2 time MVP in Excel. Bithces.

God drat.

Pay attention, chumps. This is a man who knows his way around a spreadsheet.

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Get the gently caress out of the way, Ken - Former Support Engineer and let the professionals get to work. Professionals like:

8 time Excel MVP and Mos Master, Jieying Fang

5 time Excel MVP Ingeborg "Sharepoint Mistress" Hawighorst

and

the Tie Guy himself, the one and only 3 time Windows and Devices for IT MVP, Pablo. Mar. TINEZ!

----------------

MrWillsauce

would have a threeway with Ken and Ingeborg

nvm no cake

the Tie Guy himself, the one and only 3 time Windows and Devices for IT MVP, Pablo. Mar. TINEZ!

I like Pablo. His glasses and stone cold stare says he's all business, but his colorful tie arrangement says he knows how to cut loose and have fun on casual fridays.

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
just talked to ken, he's very hurt that you all are looking at other experts, he may seem like he's a stone cold badass but he's soft and has a heart of gold

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nvm no cake

Luvcow posted:

just talked to ken, he's very hurt that you all are looking at other experts, he may seem like he's a stone cold badass but he's soft and has a heart of gold

:smith:

What we had with Ken was great, but it's time to move on. It's not you, Ken, it's us.

• Locked thread