Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LaptopGun
Sep 2, 2006

All I'm going to get out of him is a snappy one-liner and, if I'm real lucky, a brand new nickname.
That’s great news. Thanks for digging it up. If they get both Moreland and Moriearty back, that tells me everyone really is planning for this to be the final season. I don’t think that would qualify as a fringe theory...

On an unrelated note, I prefer waiting to start the season in January compared to what CBS used to do. Delay start to November-ish after early season Thursday night games. Sign of the binge watch tv show times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LaptopGun
Sep 2, 2006

All I'm going to get out of him is a snappy one-liner and, if I'm real lucky, a brand new nickname.
Day changed again too. I don’t think this bodes well for the prospect of additional seasons

LaptopGun
Sep 2, 2006

You know Everyone will be in a few episodes. It’s easy comic relief when the writers include Everyone.

I agree they need to include Moriarty in whatever the final season ends up being

LaptopGun
Sep 2, 2006

:woop: :yotj:

CBS has started running promos for the season premiere. It’s about time. Probably not the best way to build buzz to wait until like 2 weeks before the premiere, but at least the show will be back on.

• Locked thread