Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
So, when does Reby challenge Lashley? She's the only Broken Family member without a title. Well, her and Max- oh god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genetic Toaster
Jun 5, 2011

Writer Cath posted:

So, when does Reby challenge Lashley? She's the only Broken Family member without a title. Well, her and Max- oh god.

Time to bring back the Knockouts Tag Titles!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

So when do we learn who saved the company

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS

Luigi Thirty posted:

So when do we learn who saved the company

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Meltzer was worked by a sloppy angle.

Electric Lady
Mar 21, 2010

To be victorious
you must find glory
in the little things
So who paid for the tapings/PPV then, rovert??

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
I did.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
TNA paid for itself, because it is a profitable and stable enterprise

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I was going to say on Friday night Rovert bought the company, but frankly I didn't want to believe it

How could you continue to employ Corgan. I was not prepared for this heel turn

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

i loved you rovert

• Locked thread