Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
dixie did the impossible: she got me to watch a TNA ppv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
"standing room only in the impact zone"

mmhmm

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I always wondered what the Royal Rumble would be like if it was real bad

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Mathews: "oh btw we missed a bunch of eliminations"

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

on my blurry stream eli drake looks like a shirtless titus welliver so I am happy with that result

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lol robert irvine is in tna?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

exploding mummy posted:

He's married to Gail Kim

WrasslorMonkey posted:

Because he's in Gail Kim, apparently. Good on him.
I've never respected him more

Testekill posted:

They're really milking him being married to Gail Kim who is the only knockout that ever matters. Seriously, Gail gets booked so strong that Roman Reigns would ask them to tone it down.

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

this is the greatest thing I've ever seen in my life

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

these are the guys on Cody Rhodes' bucket list? ok

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I'm the little white girl very deliberately chanting "moose" out of sync to the beat

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

hahaha "pay your light bill"

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

TNA's wrestlemania

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

biggest pop of the night is for lights

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I love that the graphic in no way lines up with what they just said

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

oatgan posted:

aron rex

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Gail Kim cured my leprosy

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lookin good Kong!

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

she's done more than anyone else in women's wrestling *quick shot of Stephanie McMahon*

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

are they doing fake crowd sounds? there's whistling and distant cheering in the background even when no one is moving

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

TNA paid for itself, because it is a profitable and stable enterprise

• Locked thread