Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

Historical Wizards posted:

Big shout out to Fredflonston for making this possible!

Also, I'm sorry everyone
http://tindeck.com/listen/hdxas

dang, man!

I especially admire the dedication of jumping up into the falsetto, well done

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

Manifisto posted:

dang, man!

I especially admire the dedication of jumping up into the falsetto, well done

City of Glompton

Also, I'm sorry everyone

lol this is awesome!

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

posting smiling

Also, I'm sorry everyone

lovely crooning

posting smiling
reminder that today is that last day to submit. i think i'll cut entries off at 5pm pst so that i can put up the poll and give people a chance to vote before tomorrow. i'll also need addresses by tomorrow so if you submitted an entry and you want to pm me a mailing address, then i won't have to wait to see who the winners are and try to scramble to get the addresses tomorrow. or maybe i can ask duckie since she's more organized than me and already started collecting addresses days ago. anyway, good luck

social vegan

Sorry about being late with an address--I don't have PMs and also am worried if I missed a delivery using an alias that I might not be able to pick up my parcel at the post office :ohdear:

FluffieDuckie

social vegan posted:

Sorry about being late with an address--I don't have PMs and also am worried if I missed a delivery using an alias that I might not be able to pick up my parcel at the post office :ohdear:

this is true. you need an id to pick up packages from the post office

do you have a naive friend who will allow you to have it mailed to them?

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

social vegan

FluffieDuckula posted:

this is true. you need an id to pick up packages from the post office

do you have a naive friend who will allow you to have it mailed to them?

I don't. I think something like stickers or anything that fits in the mail slot would be fine with social vegan. I can try to get PMs later and maybe spill if need be!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
*holds up iPad with screen open to user profile, winks at post office employee*

social vegan

waves steak in front of me, watches me wince 'fore i leap the counter and eat it whole

Piso Mojado

Luvcow posted:

*holds up iPad with screen open to user profile, winks at post office employee*

FluffieDuckie

social vegan posted:

I don't. I think something like stickers or anything that fits in the mail slot would be fine with social vegan. I can try to get PMs later and maybe spill if need be!

Oh well if you're just trying to contact me you don't need to get pms. Just send an email to fluffieduckie@somethingawful.com

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit

posting smiling posted:

reminder that today is that last day to submit. i think i'll cut entries off at 5pm pst so that i can put up the poll and give people a chance to vote before tomorrow. i'll also need addresses by tomorrow so if you submitted an entry and you want to pm me a mailing address, then i won't have to wait to see who the winners are and try to scramble to get the addresses tomorrow. or maybe i can ask duckie since she's more organized than me and already started collecting addresses days ago. anyway, good luck

I sent my address to Duckie.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

posting smiling
for closure. the prizes are shipped and everyone can relax now.

posting smiling posted:

ok! the votes haven't changed for a while now, and i'm going to call it so i can get these boxed up and put them in the mail.

winner of the poll
piso mojado! your sultry tones have charmed us all, landing you neatly in 1st place, and winning you the hat of your choice.

classicist's choice
city of glompton! for writing an original tune that had me singing along, you are awarded the second hat

honorable mention
social vegan. for your brave act of amateur hip hop production, you tied with city of glompton for second place and i'm sorry i couldn't have another prize for you

special thanks
to fluffie duckie for offering to sweeten the pot by sending entrants some new stickers from the sticker thread, and for overcoming your fear of singing to bring us a new halloween classic tune.

and thanks to everyone for entering, and making it a good thread

i am going to pm the winners for a mailing address now, so look out

FluffieDuckie

as long as we're doing closure, i sent stickers to the following people

fred flonston
glompton
historical wizards
piso mojado
misty mountaintop

if anyone else thinks they requested stickers i lost the request, so please nudge me

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I await my hat.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
I'm getting a hat.

----------------

misty mountaintop

by Hand Knit
Doesn't have anything to do with this thread, but I ordered a hat.

----------------

social vegan

Historical Wizards

FluffieDuckula posted:

as long as we're doing closure, i sent stickers to the following people

fred flonston
glompton
historical wizards
piso mojado
misty mountaintop

if anyone else thinks they requested stickers i lost the request, so please nudge me

I got mine and they are fantastic, I just need to find them a home.

Historical Wizards fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Oct 28, 2016

Many thanks Social Vegan for the wonderful av, and Fanky Malloons for the sig

Piso Mojado

:love:

Thank you Classicist!!! I love it!

posting smiling
:peanut:

FluffieDuckie

That's completely amazing

Piso Mojado

Just checked my mail and I got my stickers too! What a day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

today's mail brought stickers and a lovely note from fluffieduckie, thank you so much fluffie!

but dammit I want a classicist hat, I really hope there's another contest or something to win one

• Locked thread