Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

2; Become better at playing Tabletop, both as a player and as a GM/ST/W/E

3; Get rid of this goddamn avatar.

Lerissa does not drink anything besides water and some tea; it is not that she has sworn it off or anything like that. It is simply that she doesn't want to set anything on fire. For now she's sitting with one leg pulled up onto the chair, her arms wrapped around it. Her week has been...relaxed. Relatively. She has been perching upon high locations and meditating in silence, or near the forge of the blacksmith, finding her center in blistering heat and blocking out the ringing hammers. For now, though, she taps her foot a bit as she talks. She's animated; when she isn't finding her center she's active and energetic.

"I don't really have much to go on here, myself. I had maybe heard about some thinks skulking around in caves nearby; maybe some sort of underground monsters coming from deeper in the caves? Not sure on that, and it might be nothing or just some hunter who curled up in the caves to rest for a spell or something." she shrugs. "Hopefully there's something. I would like to stretch my legs a bit..."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"That sounds way more interesting then what I heard." Lerissa says to Ethrielle. "...The part about the 'giant predator animals from the South'. I mean." she says. She didn't care that much about finding new bowstrings or something. "But then again some weird 'Necromancer' also sounds interesting..." she argues with herself. "but really the giant animals. I'm just imaging what that could even be and it's pretty entertaining. Or something. You don't remember more about it, do you?"

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa isn't a healer, so she keeps her distance, but she shoots up like a fire was lit under her, rising in a quick, smooth motion as the woman enters, and hangs close but not immediately on top of her as others assess the woman's situation.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa actually moves forward now, now that they know a bit more. "...We'll need to get horses, then." she says. "Find someone to let us borrow them at least for now. And head out as soon. It'll have to be fast; at a point we lose so much time looking we'll be wasting time..." she mumbles. "If someone here is willing to let us borrow their horses while we solve this problem I'd be thankful." she announces to the crowd.

Diplomacy: 1d20+12 20

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Oct 9, 2016

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa offers her a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, it's fine." she says. "You can ride with me. I won't let you fall or anything."

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"How awful..." she says somewhat to herself, somewhat to her passenger, and somewhat to everyone. "This wasn't just some 'normal' raid or something for supplies. They really went to the trouble of trying to hunt her down. I don't like what we're probably going to find..." she peers at the spear a bit more. "...And maybe too primitive to be a bandit. I imagine it may be something somewhat less.. mentally capable." she steels her face with a frown. "We'll have to hope for the best, but expect the worst, I suppose. And hope that they haven't gotten away..."

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"Yes, you are right of course." Lerissa agrees, going to remount the horse. "Watch your head." she says as she swings around. "It's not prudent to ignore information we could gain, but standing here and gabbing on it while we could keep moving and discuss it in motion is also not the best use of our time." she says evenly.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"I can be quiet." Lerissa says, making sure to help Yraine off the horse if she needs it. "If you think it will be helpful, I can try to get closer and see what happens."

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa is not above creeping, because total control of your body makes you train to avoid making even the slightest noise when possible, to avoid interruptions of meditation and practice. So Lerissa calls on that training as she sneaks to the house, holding her cloak close to her to avoid letting it rustle as she walks.

Stealth Roll: 1d20+12 16

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

As Lerissa is blinded in the darkness, she covers her eyes- not fast enough to block, but in response-. As she takes her hands down, all she can see is stars and vague shapes, and as Yraine calls to her she swirls at her foe with a backhand, cracking him across the temple with a blistering hand. Even if she can not see, her eyes burn red with fury. She is about to continue her motion as she hears the large creature screams, and she bristles, waiting for an attack on either her or Yraine, even as she continues her motion to follow through on her backhand. But when the blow never comes, and she can't see the creature- or rather it's somewhat vague outline, she seems surprised, yet thankful.

"Thanks." she says to Yraine. "I can't see, though, so watch out." she calls as she continues her sinuous motion, swinging herself around and catching herself in a hand-stand as she swings down with a flame-wreathed leg in a powerful motion that misses, leaving nothing but an after-image of flames as she comes back to her feet and rubs her eyes furiously, attempting to regain her sight.

"I still can't see. Yraine, please tell me what to hit."

Melee Basic Attack- Blinded: 1d20+7 23 1d8+6 9
Blistering Flourish- Blinded: 1d20+6 12 1d8+7 8
Saving Throw: 1d20 1

pre:
Lerissa   						 
HP: 17/38 (THP: )        AC:   22    Passive Insight: 12
Surges: 7/7 (V: 9)       For:  15    Passive Perception: 17
Initiative: +7   	 Ref:  20   Action Points: 1
Speed: 6     	         Will: 18    Vision: Low-Light
Languages: Common, Elven

At Will
Blistering Flourish
Steel Wind  
Desert Wind Flurry of Blows

Encounter	
[ ] Light The Fire
[ ] Burning Brand
[ ] Hellfire Heart
[ ] Dark Reaping
[ ] Second Wind

Daily	
[ ] Risen Sun
[ ] Supreme Flurry

Item Powers
[ ] Fireblood Ki Focus
[ ] Robe of Contingency Cloth Armor
[ ] Spidersilk Mantle
[ ] Flame Bracers (Heroic)

Conditionals/Resists:
Resist 5 Fire
Imperious Majesty: When hitting a Creature who has not yet acted, it takes -5 to attacks against me until EoNT
Unnatural Vitality: When dropping, remain conscious and dazed, but fall unconscious if failed death saving throw.
Undead: You are considered both a Living Creature and an Undead Creature

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Oct 25, 2016

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa can, in fact, still not see anything as she stumbles around in the darkness. She doesn't feel safe moving anywhere while she can't see anything, but she grows frustrated. A ball of fire like a swirling sun is created at her chest as she breathes sinuous trails of fire out of her mouth to curl around it, gathering in size and intensity. When the ball reaches an appropriate size, she grasps it between her hands and hurls it towards where she believes her enemies- or rather, where she can see her one enemy and assume where the rest are-, sending a wave of fire out of her to wash over her foes and leave her friends unharmed. The fire blisters, pops, and scorches her foes, turning two into piles of ash and the other crisp. But the fire in her heart is not deterred, and the fire seems to leap alive to drag the remaining creature down as well with redoubled effort. As the last of the three is consumed to the ashes, she has to pause to try and catch her breath. But the release of her inner fire has seemed to clear her eyes as she raises herself back into her stance, her eyes blistering red; a little worse for wear, but still kicking, invigorated by the flames that she unleashed, they flee back from the charred ashes and curl around her hands and legs as she starts to turn her attention to the largest foe.

"Whose Next?"

Risen Sun on Raider 1, Raider 2, and Spy 2: 3#1d20+11 19 26 22
Risen Sun damage: 2d6+8 19
This kills all of the targets Except Raider 2, who has 5 ongoing Fire Damage (Save Ends). I'll Proc Hellfire Heart on him since I hit him to do 6 more Damage (1 + Primary Ability), then on his turn, which is next, he takes 5 Ongoing Fire Damage and dies.
Saving Throw: 1d20 13
And with the enemy dying I can activate Dark Reaping, adding 1d8+3 to my next attack before the end of my next turn. I also have an Aura 1 until the end of my next turn that any enemy that enters the aura or ends it's turn there takes 5 fire damage, maximum of once per turn.

pre:
Lerissa   						 
HP: 12/38 (THP: )        AC:   22    Passive Insight: 12

At Will
Blistering Flourish
Steel Wind  

Encounter	
[ ] Light The Fire
[ ] Burning Brand
[x ] Hellfire Heart
[x ] Dark Reaping
[ ] Second Wind

Daily	
[x ] Risen Sun
[ ] Supreme Flurry

Item Powers
[ ] Fireblood Ki Focus
[ ] Spidersilk Mantle

Conditionals/Resists:
Resist 5 Fire
Imperious Majesty: When hitting a Creature who has not yet acted, it takes -5 to attacks against me until EoNT
Unnatural Vitality: When dropping, remain conscious and dazed, but fall unconscious if failed death saving throw.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Invigorated by Yraine's healing, Lerissa turns her attention to the brute. She moves around- burning eyes and flaming limbs leaving a trail in the darkness as she circles around before she herself appears again, launching herself into the air and towards the creature with tremendous force, soaring through the air like a falling star, fire concentrated around her foot. When it connects with the Brute's head, it sears and melts instead of burns; her foot cuts through his entire head, and leaves a stump of a neck already cauterized closed. There is not a drop of blood on Lerissa that isn't her own as the fire in her eyes dulls out from being used.

circling around to gain combat advantage before striking
Blistering Flourish, Combat Advantage, Dark Reaping: 1d20+13 32 2d8+10 25

pre:
Lerissa   						 
HP: 12/38 (THP: )        AC:   22    Passive Insight: 12

At Will
Blistering Flourish
Steel Wind  

Encounter	
[ ] Light The Fire
[ ] Burning Brand
[x ] Hellfire Heart
[x ] Dark Reaping
[ ] Second Wind

Daily	
[x ] Risen Sun
[ ] Supreme Flurry

Item Powers
[ ] Fireblood Ki Focus
[ ] Spidersilk Mantle

Conditionals/Resists:
Resist 5 Fire

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa pauses for only a moment to take a breath and collect herself before she follows Elanis to the farmhouse to see if she can assist.

pre:
Lerissa   						 
HP: 24/38 (THP: )        AC:   22    Passive Insight: 12
Surges: 6/7 (V: 9)       For:  15    Passive Perception: 17

At Will
Blistering Flourish
Steel Wind  

Encounter	
[ ] Light The Fire
[ ] Burning Brand
[ ] Hellfire Heart
[ ] Dark Reaping
[ ] Second Wind

Daily	
[x ] Risen Sun
[ ] Supreme Flurry

Item Powers
[ ] Fireblood Ki Focus
[ ] Spidersilk Mantle

Conditionals/Resists:
Resist 5 Fire

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 05:21 on Nov 4, 2016

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

At the edge of the doorway, Lerissa looks at Elanis and Karela and nods. "Go slow, sweep the rooms. Watch each other's backs, check hiding places. An Ambush is less worrying then scaring any survivors into hiding further, so as long as we're watching each other's backs, we can call out to them." she says, entering the doorway. "Hello? It's safe now, if you were hiding from the Lizardmen..."

pre:
Lerissa   						 
HP: 24/38 (THP: )        AC:   22    Passive Insight: 12

At Will
Blistering Flourish
Steel Wind  

Encounter	
[ ] Light The Fire
[ ] Burning Brand
[ ] Hellfire Heart
[ ] Dark Reaping
[ ] Second Wind

Daily	
[x ] Risen Sun
[ ] Supreme Flurry

Item Powers
[ ] Fireblood Ki Focus
[ ] Spidersilk Mantle

Conditionals/Resists:
Resist 5 Fire

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa rushes out as she hears the story "If time is of the Essence, We must strike while the Fire is Hot, and take them through. I won't allow them to do this without a full intent to stop them." she says, slamming her fist into her open palm. "Let's get the horses and be on our way again." she says with a strong nod.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa offers a frown and an obviously somber tone. "Well this isn't very good at all." she mumbles. "Time seems to be even more of the essence then we assumed." She notes to herself. She then raises her voice when she speaks again. "May he rest in peace, but if we're to give him a proper send-off it'll be by saving the people he fought for. So let's make sure we succeed." she says, sadly but with conviction.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

The Tiefling nods. She looks tired but focused at this point. "He doesn't have to fight if he doesn't want to, and we do just want to rescue them, hopefully, but we will fight them if we have to. That does not mean we are looking for a fight. She may have slightly dosed off on the ride and probably had to have Yraine rouse her, but she looks like she's fighting tiredness with exertion, twisting a bit in order to keep moving. "We must do our best, but that doesn't mean we're going to go in and look for a fight, I agree. We will fight if we have to, but otherwise seek not to. If you would rather stay outside, we won't speak a word of this or anything."

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"Hold on." Lerissa says, raising her hands in the air in a gesture of surrender and peace. Not entirely above her head, but about her head level, her palms showing. "Chief Thotka, we do not mean to harm you, nor to intrude or cause offense to you or yours. We only seek to find a pair of our own tribesmen, a woman and her daughter, that have been taken this way. We seek no quarrel other then the safe return of those we look for." Maybe she's lying, maybe not. But she's being very calm as she says it, like she is trying to defuse the situation. "We are not sure why our tribesmen have been attacked, and seek to understand and hopefully resolve this with the return of our tribesmen and a discussion on what has occurred."

Diplomacy: 1d20+12 32

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa wasn't expecting the mist to attack her, and she's even more surprised when Yraine takes the brunt of it from her. "Hey!' she says, somewhere between annoyance and anger, but she's slow to respond regardless, and her allies end up worse off. "Ugh..." When Angharad positions herself to distract the chief- and knocks him on his back-, she takes the chance to rush forward, charging at the proned chief wreathed in smoke and leaping over him, attempting to avoid his attacks and place herself behind him. When in the appropriate area, she drops her foot directly onto the creature's chest, leaving a burning imprint of her boot that seems to burn even hotter, waiting for a spark to ignite. As she bounces off the creature's chest, her boot catches the Mistwalker in the hand as she swings herself up to her feet again. Her anger seems to have lit the fire under her as she trails smoke and sparks, prepared for any retaliation.

Burning Brand Movement to go to E-8. I have partial Concealment through the movement. Once I get there, I use
Burning Brand vs Reflex: 1d20+11 22 2d8+7 18 on the Chief.
Then I use Hellfire Heart on him to cause him to take an additional 6 Damage and an additional -2 to attack rolls that include me as the target. If someone hits the Chief he takes 6 extra damage.
I also use Flurry of Blows on the Mistwalker for 5 damage, and a -2 to attack rolls that include me as a target.

pre:
Lerissa   						 
HP: 31/38 (THP: )        AC:   22    Passive Insight: 12

At Will
Blistering Flourish
Steel Wind  

Encounter	
[ ] Light The Fire
[ ] Burning Brand
[ ] Hellfire Heart
[ ] Dark Reaping
[ ] Second Wind

Daily	
[x ] Risen Sun
[ ] Supreme Flurry

Item Powers
[ ] Fireblood Ki Focus
[ ] Spidersilk Mantle

Conditionals/Resists:
Resist 5 Fire

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa really wants to explode the Chieftan, to smash her palm into his chest and turn his innards into a burning inferno. But she controls herself, because she knows that isn't what the others want. She takes a breath, gathering flames around her fingers. When she spots an opening, she pounces, slamming her palm into the Chieftan's chest as the fire swirls around her palm. A heated wind blasts out of his back as the blow lands, and he falls slowly. "He still lives." She calls to Yraine. "If you can make his compatriots talk perhaps we can end this fight?" even as she says this, she turns to the mystic with a flurry of attacks, her final attack an explosive kick that smashes the caller in the chest. As she strikes him, she holds her position, her leg poised in the air as fire swirls around her, ready for another attack.

popping Flame Bracers (Heroic) Blistering Flourish vs Reflex: 1d20+11 26 2d8+8 20. This is incorrect since it should have been 1d8 + 1d6, but it puts him down regardless of the 1d6 roll. playing off of that for a Flurry of Blows on the Mistcaller for 5 and the -2 to attacks that include me. Following it up with an Action Point and Light the Fire, which does bonus from Blistering Flourish and Dark Reaping.

Popping Dark Reaping as well on him falling, which adds +1d8+3 on my next attack

Light the Fire vs Reflex: 1d20+11 25 2d8+10 16 SHOULD HAVE PUT THAT IN HERE WHOOPS MY BAD I messed up again.
Dark Reaping: 1d8+3 4

pre:
Lerissa   						 
HP: 31/38 (THP: )        AC:   22    Passive Insight: 12
Initiative: +7   	 Ref:  20   Action Points: 0

At Will
Blistering Flourish
Steel Wind  

Encounter	
[x] Light The Fire
[x] Burning Brand
[x] Hellfire Heart
[x] Dark Reaping
[ ] Second Wind

Daily	
[x] Risen Sun
[ ] Supreme Flurry

Item Powers
[ ] Fireblood Ki Focus
[ ] Spidersilk Mantle
[x] Flame Bracers (Heroic)

Conditionals/Resists:
Resist 5 Fire

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"Yeah, let's take a moment to think." She agrees with Angharad as she takes a deep breath. "Before we go rushing off. The chief probably knows more then Dirthak." she walks back to the rest of the group and sits down on a rock. "And, uh, yeah. The burns will heal. Sorry about that. Still learning finer control." She says. "Not as if I didn't have help in hurting you though." She says, looking at the others. "A good challenge, though. I enjoyed the contest, at the least."

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa is silent but fuming at the chieftain's story, too tired to actively engage in conversation, and sure she would rather let others handle it. But she is sympathetic in her looks and motions. When camping, she's half-asleep in a corner, leaning against a rock and closing her eyes. She follows quietly throughout the group's exploration, listening intently for anyone coming up to them, but letting others take the lead. It's when they seem surrounded that she snaps to action, moving forward and taking each member of the group. "Here." she hisses in a whisper. "Hide here." she says, moving each of them into small crevasses and corners; ones that would have been impossible to see on a casual glance or walk-through, that may barely fit their occupant but are snug enough to blend them in with rock. She hides herself last, ducking into a crawlspace and waiting, hoping it was enough.

Stealth: 1d20+10 27

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa clutches her head as the fire creature sends a shockwave through her mind, stepping back to avoid her attack but grunting in pain. "I don't like it when people get in my head!" she screams as the fire inside becomes the fire outside. "STAY OUT OF MY HEAD." she yells louder as she charges at the creature in a cloud of ash and smoke, ending with an explosive, fiery fist that slams into the creature's torso, leaving an impression that spews cinders. Her fists turn into balls of fire as she strikes the creature rapidly, each fist following the other.

Burning Brand vs Reflex: 1d20+11 18 2d8+7 14
Hellfire Heart after hitting with Burning Brand for 6 damage, then Flurry of Blows for 5 Damage, then Supreme Flurry for 5 more. The next person to hit her causes her and any adjacent enemies to take an additional 6 fire Damage
Saving Throw: 1d20 3

pre:
Lerissa   						 
HP: 25/38 (THP: )         AC:   22    Passive Insight: 12
Initiative: +7   	  Ref:  20    Action Points: 0
Speed: 6     	          Will: 18    Vision: Low-light

At Will			      Encounter			             Daily
Blistering Flourish            [] Light the Fire               [x] Risen Sun
Steel Wind                    [x] Burning Brand                [x] Supreme Flurry
Flurry of Blows               [x] Hellfire Heart             
                               [] Dark Reaping
                               [] Second Wind

Item Powers
[ ] Fireblood Ki Focus
[ ] Spidersilk Mantle

Conditionals/Resists:
Resist 5 Fire

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Dec 17, 2016

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Bones shudder as she is grabbed, she hisses as poison runs in her veins and drops. She certainly seems defeated or dead, as the creature holds her, then drops her unceremoniously. Her ruse foiled by the Lamia dropping her as she flees, she slowly stumbles to her feet while the creature is busy with Ethrielle. Her blood is bright red, like a torch, and as Yraine fills her with Energy her motions become faster, her eyes going dull to bright as she stands up much faster, her standing changing from a slow rise to a charge, heat gathering around her legs before she leaps forward with her foot extended in a corona of flames, though she misses with the blow.

"Yes, look upon what we become. That You strike us and we do not fall. Most assuredly, that's what is the case."

Move to I7[Blistering Flourish vs Reflex: 1d20+11 14 1d8+7 14

pre:
Lerissa   						 
HP: 25/38 (THP: )         AC:   22    Passive Insight: 12

Blistering Flourish            [] Light the Fire               [x] Risen Sun
Steel Wind                    [x] Burning Brand                [x] Supreme Flurry
Flurry of Blows               [x] Hellfire Heart             
                               [] Dark Reaping
                               [] Second Wind

Item Powers
[ ] Fireblood Ki Focus
[ ] Spidersilk Mantle

Conditionals/Resists:
Resist 5 Fire

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Dec 30, 2016

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"The proof would be in the clearing of their minds, I would think?" Lerissa asks. "I won't say that I will not do it but I don't have any desire to continue it past there and parade a corpse around in victory." she says. "Though I suppose it is fair enough to take it at least to the Snagglestones, yes, so they know their nightmare is over." she agrees.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"I see. Well, if you think it is for the best then, you would have more experience in matters involving 'rulers' such as these."

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"Yes, if you ever need our help again, please do not feel afraid or unable to call upon us, and we will assist you if we are able to." She agrees. "And thank you for the treasures you have given us."

I am taking the boots

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa rests quietly, curled up into a ball with her tail curled around her When she gets up, she's returned to being a ball of energy instead of her previous tired self, bouncing from foot to foot. "Yes, we should hurry back, make sure everyone gets gets home, and make sure nothing else has gone catastrophically bad while we were away." She smiles. "It will be good to be back to Sharpeton, and tell them that they need not fear you anymore."

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"Oh, a sparring? That seems quite exciting, of course I'm excited to go another round." Lerissa says to Amngharad as they head back to town. "But only if we play some chess afterwards." she says with a smile. With the eyes of others upon her, she isn't uncomfortable, but is still fine allowing others to take control of the interactions; on some level she feels bad that she allowed her anger to cloud her judgement and resulted in her almost perishing and also causing increased danger for her friends. But after the situation is finished, she nods.

"Thank you, Father." She says. "Your generosity, and the generosity of the town, is much appreciated." She says.

Stallion Cabana fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Jan 28, 2017

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa feels a deal of sympathy for the man, well really all the refugees, but the similar races between her and the man make her feel it more acutely. She nods along to his story, nods along to Angharad, her face cool. "I'll assist as I can, then." She agrees with seriousness. "If this has been going on before, as well, it may be a serious issue we'll need to investigate. I'll do my best to help." She says, rubbing her chin.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"Agreed." she nods to Angharad. "I may not be of the most help, but I think that would be more prudent, it does rather seem as if time is of the essence. Lead on, friend." She says.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"I...uh....I have no idea." She admits. "I've never been around one before. I think they do something with wood."

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"Ah, no. We aren't selling anything." Lerissa corrects, shaking her head. "We're just looking for someone who was doing some work here, an Eladrin by the name of Howell?" she asks, starting with him since she has the most information on. "He was working here recently, right? We're very interested in when you last saw him, or if you remember him acting strange since then." she notes. "We're his friends and we're a little worried about him, and haven't been able to pin down where he is lately."

Diplomacy: 1d20+12 32

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"Druids, hmm..." Lerissa cocks her head. If she knows of Druids she probably is more familiar with ones in the desert then the woods, but considering her adventures she would know a lot of them. "That's very peculiar that they'd change their stance like that, yes. But it isn't the first time recently that something strange has happened to cause others to change their behavior." she mumbles to herself and taps her cheek. "Thank you for this information." she says, nodding her head slowly. "We'll go have a talk with them, then, perhaps." she says. "Is there anything else you could tell us about Howell? Was his work slipping recently or similar? Habits at work can often represent problems in other areas."

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa nods slowly. "Okay. Thanks for that information." she looks to her friends afterwards. "Maybe we should check out the druids? Unless there's something more to ask here I'm not thinking of."

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

"Yes, after all, as we have learned so recently, the first target is not always the most direct one." Lerissa notes, nodding along. "Peaceful means are always best, especially in this case; to turn a cold shoulder or a raised fist in response to a single incident would speak poorly of all involved. The hand of peace should always be first offered..I'll have to make sure not to do anything unnecessary..." she notes quietly to herself, for her own benefit. "Let us get this map and be on our way then." She says with a little bit of energy at the edges of her voice.

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa enjoys nature walks, despite the fact she is doing her best to make sure she doesn't burn anything down while she walks, and she keeps her hands off the plant life, even the pretty flowers, just in case. It's a relaxing enough walk that calms her inner spirit and makes her feel better as the group moves on. The wolves keep her wary, but she doesn't let them set her off, and tries her best to ignore them as much as possible.

When the druids finally appear, she also bows to the woman. "Greetings, lady Alvena. I am Lerissa." she says, introducing herself and letting the others do the same. "I'm sorry for us sticking our noses into places that you think they may not belong, but that is somewhat the part of being a hero in the first place. We do only wish to help, after all"

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Druids and ruins and crawling around; it's a bit like going to a temple, but with far less people. Lerissa wriggles behind the others, keeping her jacket pulled close to her. She emerges much less explosively then Angharad, rolling her shoulders and leaning back and forth on her legs. "Well, I certainly feel much more like an adventurer now." she says almost cheerily. When she hears a voice she leans forward.

"Hello? Are you in need of assistance? We're here to help."

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa nods quietly to Elanis before following behind him, keeping herself as quiet as possible as they sneak down the passageway.

Stealth: 1d20+12 21

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stallion Cabana
Feb 14, 2012
1; Get into Grad School

Lerissa is the next to become revealed as she moves like a wildfire, dashing to three of the hounds in turn and striking them quickly, before returning to the first creature she struck and striking it again with a burning fist, fire curling around her horns. "I hope this is helping you do whatever it was you needed assistance for!" She says sarcastically.

Movement Technique to K9 to give me the Area attack on Steel Wind against Hounds H10, Ghosthound, and J10 Hound. Steel Wind vs Reflex: 1d20+11 29 1d20+11 26 1d20+11 12 1d8+6 14, followed up with Flurry of Blows for 5 damage on J10.

pre:
Lerissa   						 
HP: 38/38 (THP: )         AC:   22    Passive Insight: 12

Blistering Flourish            [] Light the Fire               [] Risen Sun
Steel Wind                    [] Burning Brand                [] Supreme Flurry
Flurry of Blows               [] Hellfire Heart             
                               [] Dark Reaping
                               [] Second Wind

Item Powers
[ ] Fireblood Ki Focus
[ ] Spidersilk Mantle
[] Flame Bracers (Heroic)

Conditionals/Resists:
Resist 5 Fire

• Locked thread