Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I still suspect this game of being a really elaborate prank on the video game industry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I mean

"Stuff" is a fairly generous word

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

CommissarMega posted:

Can we grind low-level students for stats?

I love this question because from what I've seen, the game forces you to grind, both for max stats and effective stats, but then also discourages you from grinding at the same time by making it super painful to grind effective stats. You just have to constantly slam your face into the pavement until you get lucky enough to land the right combos.

It's been weeks since we recorded this and it still keeps me up at night. Why is it this way.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I will make no admissions, and no denials

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I DO NOT REMEMBER THIS GHOST FIGHT WHAT THE gently caress IS THIS

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
don't be ruddha to buddha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

After watching this, Circlmastr shared a different koan with me, it goes as follows:

Once upon a time these monks had a cat and they all liked the cat because the little dude knew what was up, then the butcher came out and said "Someone tell me why I shouldn't kill this cat" and everyone was like what the gently caress but no one gave him a reason, so he killed the cat.

Later on the Master came back and the monks were like "holy gently caress we had a cat and the butcher killed it" so the master put his shoes on his head, then tripped and fell up his own rear end in a top hat so hard that he literally disappeared up his own rear end with a light pop sound.

I meditated on this koan for a while and discovered that I don't care for Buddhism.

• Locked thread