Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

ah, the melodious sounds of the Sanbone Trio. that's a hit of nostalgia, isn't it folks? takes me back to my younger days in the bog, gathered around an old transistor radio, cuddling with mama sludge. how i miss those salad days.

folks, if you're like me, you know how important great programs like those on KBYB are to spoops and spoopos alike. whether it's walking down memory lane with concerts like these from Madison Scream Garden, or educational programming for the little bonies like spooksame street, or maybe a Aghastly Christie mystery from the BoneBoneCee, public spook-cess TV is essential to our community growth and involvement.

our operators are standing by to take your calls and your donations, and we have some deadly gifts you can take home as our thanks for support KBYB! and if you call in the next 30 minutes, you'll get a genuine KBYOB finger-bone keychain! choose from Martha, Sam, Arnold, or Dave with your donation gift!

look at these operators, folks, they have nothing to do! give them a call while we get back to the music. here's a fun selection from Sanbone Trio's short lived movie career, maybe some of you remember it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcsMtZy4rbQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quidthulhu

NEXT TIME ON: BEASTENDERS

(BATT LOOKS UP TERRIFIED AS GATES AND HIS BOYS COME IN TO HIS CELL SHUTTING THE DOOR BEHIND THEM.
BATT STEELS HIMSELF AND STANDS UP TO GATES)

BATT: I’m not scared of you!

(GATES LAUGHS)

GATES: Rrrarrr aroo-ooorrraarra?

BATT: (FLAPS HIS WINGS) Yeah. That’s right. So why don’t you get out and we’ll leave it that.

GATES: Grr-arhhah.

BATT: (VERY NERVOUS, ANTENNAE TWITCHING) What do you want with me?

GATES: (MENACING) Rrrarrr-arrrhahha--gghhaa-rrar! Arr-ghha-rraarhg-gah!

BATT: I just want to be left alone.

(BATT TRIES TO PUSH THROUGH) THEY MOVE IN AND GRAB HIM BY THE WINGS)

BATT: Let me go.

GATES: Garoo!!! Garooo!!!!

(BATT LASHES OUT AND TRIES TO PUNCH GATES. HE MISSES. HE SHOUS OUT)

MATT: Help!

Tune in to BEASTENDERS, the smash hit from London, on KBYB. Friday's, 10PM Eastern, 9PM Central.

Quidthulhu

SPOOKSAME STREET EP. 8981: COUNTING WITH THE ACCOUNT

THE ACCOUNT stands in a traditional business cubicle. He is dressed like an accountant.

ACCOUNT: Oh! Hello there! Would you like to count with me today? Ah-ha-ha-ha!

(LARRY POPS HIS HEAD OVER THE CUBICLE)

LARRY: Brad, you're laughing weird again.

ACCOUNT: (Sheepishly) Oh, sorry Larry.

(LARRY GLARES AT HIM AND GOES BACK TO WORK)

ACCOUNT: What shall we count today? OH! I know! (He flips through a spreadsheet) Let's look at illegal deductions!

ONE.....TWO......THREE.....Three illegal deductions! Ah-ha-ha-ha!

byob historian

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!
oi thanks crypt guvnor!

• Locked thread