Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«100 »
Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

Fancy.

You know how they wrote most of the Suicide Squad out of Arrow so it wouldn't cause confusion with the movie? How big of a problem was that? I know it's easiest and perhaps most likely that it's someone at WB having an uncharitable view of the audience, but there must be at least some cases of people being genuinely confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Rad Bird

Wheat Loaf posted:

You know how they wrote most of the Suicide Squad out of Arrow so it wouldn't cause confusion with the movie? How big of a problem was that? I know it's easiest and perhaps most likely that it's someone at WB having an uncharitable view of the audience, but there must be at least some cases of people being genuinely confused.

Society generally moves at the pace of its slowest members, but I think the cases of people getting confused between the TV Suicide Squad and Movie Suicide Squad were relatively few and far between and it was largely a case of WB overcorrecting to a stupid degree, like them shelving Deathstroke from TV because of a movie that may or may not be made in a couple of years as the DCEU continues to collapse and bleed talent.

Again, Iím just glad that Flash got off the ground and became enough of a hit that WB couldnít gank it in favour of Movie Flash. Because everything Iíve seen lately when people talk about The Flash, theyíre talking about Grant Gustinís Flash more than Ezra Millerís.

Aleph Null
Jun 10, 2008

Rumor is that DCEU is going to lean heavy on Supergirl and shelve Superman. I worry how this will negatively affect the show.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

SEAT BELT MATERIAL IS NICE LOOKING. ALSO VERY STRONG. I WONDER WHAT IT IS MADE OUT OF? MAYBE ITS NOT THE MATERIAL BUT THE WEAVE?

WOUD LIKE A SEAT BELT MATERIAL T SHIRT....

nine-gear crow posted:

Hoechlin's a MUCH better Supes than Cavill, but WB secretly hates its TV side and will sunk cost the poo poo out of the DCEU before they ever starting to concede that it might be doing things the correct way in comparison.

ooooohhh yeah, this. this hard.

«100 »