Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I felt like that episode was hours of pure garbage. I must have looked at the time left 4 times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Since Black Lightning is clearly in Her earth, she should have asked him for help.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
The past four episodes have felt like bad movies. Each episode feels like it’s two hours long.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Honestly, I wish they’d cancel this show. I watch it because I like Benoist, but I feel like I’m fast forwarding through episodes

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
Did anything happen in the episode related to crisis?

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

The Lord Bude posted:

He's so different I didn't even realise they were the same person until I looked him up on IMDB to see what else he was in and got my mind blown.

I was FURIOUS when they cast him because all I’d seen him in was 2 and a half men, but I’d be lying if I didn’t say he’s probably the only reason I’m still watching.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I do agree with you guys, but the first season of all of these shows looked better than subsequent seasons so it’s not surprising that Smallville 2 looks awesome.

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

TwoPair posted:

I have really lost track of what the ever-changing alien metaphor is now. Like, it was immigrants, and then maybe LBGTQ people, and now I think they're using Esme being an alien as a thing about special needs children? gently caress this is all dumb.

even a 2 hour finale doesn't feel long enough to wrap up all these plots but thank God it's coming because this show needs to be ended in a bad way. Lex is the only thing carrying this show along.

edit: Also, gently caress's sake writers, if you're working with COVID restrictions, don't set a scene in a nightclub.

Can superheros get COVID?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I just finished and I feel..relief? The past couple years have been such a chore. Good to see cat grant back