Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

twistedmentat posted:

I wonder if they will do a Power Girl episode.

Is there even a actress these days endowed enough to play Power Girl?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
How does supergirl and superman know how much force to use when they are walking to avoid making earthquakes and huge holes in the ground?? Do you think they have super-colons and have to watch how hard they poop so they don't wreck the toilet?

edit: theoretically do you think superman could poop so hard he hurts himself?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

howe_sam posted:

Everything is awful today, except the cover of this week's EW

Is Arrow good now? I feel like i should get caught up seeing this and seeing as i watch Supergirl and Flash, but it was unwatchable when i stopped watching at around season 2/3.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
I'll skip to the last one then and try to find a good write up on what i missed!

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
loving ultra:lol:, Mon El the Bon Jovi Fanatic is now my favorite character in all the DC supershows.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Rocksicles posted:

Go back and listen to Bon Jovi, count how much he mentions something, Christian.

Huh?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Crossover episodes soon or something? End of episode scene seemed like foreshadowing for that.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Gonz posted:

The 9th, 10th and 11th of this month.

Dope.

Edit: Wait, one show is missing, did the timetravel spaceship series or Arrow get cancelled?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Gonz posted:

Legends is sitting the crossover out this year.

Booooooo, Oliver Queen & The Whine Brigade should sit it out instead :bahgawd:

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Well, i would be happy if it was just Barry and Kara tbh.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
How political is the new season? I got tired of the show in season 4 cause of it and wondering if they have toned it down in this one or doubled down.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Well, i guess i think that's a bit more tolerable plus her new outfit is cool.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

nooneofconsequence posted:

What part of the "we should listen to genocidal nazis' point of view" storyline didn't you like?

I have no idea what you are talking about since i didn't watch 50% of season 4, but if Supergirl is a genocidal nazi now that's a surprising twist i guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

nine-gear crow posted:

It started with introducing a guy who was basically Alt-Right Captain America, then went back and revealed, oh he was actually a normal decent progressive guy once who then got redpilled super hard because his dad was racist against aliens and superheroes and his life was just one non-stop string of almost comical alien and/or superhero-induced tragedies that just made him ever more angrier and racist until he became an Agent of C.H.U.D.

It was really :yikes: all around and I didn’t stick around with the show past Elseworlds last year and just read up on summaries of what happened instead.

Oh, huh that sounds errr, really loving confusing lol, like they went complete 180 about the message they were trying to send. But you guys have probably discussed this to death, i'll just watch what im missing from season 4 and try to decipher what the gently caress they were going for myself and fastforward the parts that make me throw a pissfit.