Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I expect any potential meetings of Batwoman and Supergirl were canned the moment Ruby left. They'd really built up Kara and Kate as a friendship and there wouldn't be time to have done that over again with the new Batwoman.

Personally I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for at least one scene with Kara and Courtney. Dreamer to the Legends isn't a bad shout; dunno about Brainiac as I'd expect him to be a bit redundant with Gideon already established.

I trust Jon Cryer will carry on in Superman & Lois. That'll be the biggest shame, if we lose him despite a Superman show existing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
I'd be opposed to combining the CW DC threads mostly because it's seems relatively few people watch them all and they are fairly varied shows. Batwoman is very much not Supergirl which is very much not Legends Of Tomorrow, for instance. They have a couple of crossover episodes once a year—which, even then, not every series is always included in—but otherwise are quite separate. There certainly are a few of us who pop up in every thread, but even for me as someone who does watch them all, I expect I'd find it inconvenient to have multiple different conversations going on about multiple different shows in a single thread at the same time. There's no functional problem with keeping each show to a separate thread and I don't see there being anything to be gained by shoving them all together.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
It would not surprise me in the slightest if WWE, Google or Amazon started telling their employees they were signed to new contracts without having actually done so.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy
One fairly consistent theme in all Superman, Supergirl and Power Girl stories is they all have heavily-embellished memories or understanding of Krypton, and actually it and their society was super hosed. Kara being pissed in earlier series about how trashy Daxam is was very pot-kettle once you realise the Phantom Zone is essentially the hell dimension from Event Horizon and Kryptonians would send anyone there for the slightest misdemeanour.
The look of it in this is rather more 60s Star Trek, but the implications and intent are definitely in-keeping with comics. Kryptonians were a bunch of complete pricks.

pressedbunny
May 31, 2007

To A Brand New Galaxy

twistedmentat posted:

Its better than Annihilation.
On every technical level, yes.
It's nowhere near as entertaining as Annihilation.