Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Drifter posted:

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the MoS/BvS version of Superman, and those movies in their entirety

Seriously, that's the most disturbing thing I've read all year, and I've been following the election pretty closely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Argue posted:

They should make it so that Power Girl is Earth-Flarrow Kara. They could even do a whole plot about Barry finding her and convincing her she has powers because he knows her double.

This is really good, since we've already got a Flash villain running around giving people the powers their alternate-timeline doppelgangers had.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

R-Type posted:

I wonder how much the Hillary campaign paid for this weeks episode time.

Huh?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Here's hoping that they took Supergirl's blood so that they can make PowergirlGalatea.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Nque-CKoFk

EDIT: God drat I always forget how brutal this fight was.

Moon Slayer fucked around with this message at 11:16 on Nov 22, 2016

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Don't know if this was posted in the other threads, but here's the trailer for the crossover:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfvEscEGWfI

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Fuckin Trump Riot posted:

hahahahaha holy poo poo I missed that completely

So, we're winding down this season of Supergirl. Mon-El's fixed, romantic feelings are starting there, J'onn's back to his old DNA, Lena's a good guy and her mom's in jail. Alex came out, got Maggie, and now Kara is on an adventure across the multiverse with her good friend Barry.

Yes, everyone has finally gotten the happy ending they deserve.

M'gann, from Cell: "Uh... hi, I went against my own people to try to undo the atrocities they inflicted on others and hate myself for being one, can I—"

I SAID EVERYONE GOT A HAPPY ENDING

M'gann: :smith:

Winding down? This was episode 8 of 22!

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

The episode title was "Supergirl Lives," too.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Also this episode made me want to go back and re-watch Stargate SG:1.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

I wonder what caused the show to get off-schedule, since next week's is explicitly their Valentine's Day episode.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Hollismason posted:

Also, they had The Black Mercy which I will be surprised if we do not get a episode called " For the Woman who has Everything".

We already did?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVkj6tbDrdI/?taken-by=melissabenoist

quote:

1st time flying. The helmet was totally necessary. And cool?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

sunday at work posted:

That is some spot on younger self casting.

Good lord, yes.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Actually it was really cool and good and I hope they do at least one like it every season from now on.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Oh wow, they're actually doing Legion of Superheroes stuff.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Wikipedia says Imra is Saturn Girl.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Holy poo poo that church fight scene.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

So Supergirl (the show)'s Kara is from Earth-39(?), but Harry said there are "53 Karas, 53 Kryptons," which means that Earth-1 has a Kara and Clark somewhere?

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/caitylotz/status/935324427536830464

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Thawne called her "general," and I'm pretty sure they referred to the current furhur as "he" at some point. Honestly I was thinking that it was Superman.

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Better than being in her "The Streak" stage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moon Slayer
Jun 19, 2007

Maybe it will be at the start of the next episode but I was really looking forward to them getting back to the present and Alex going "didn't I tell you not to interfere? Well that's not how I remember it now!"