Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

"I... I did well, didn't I?"

Aphrodite posted:

Alex got punched in the face by a super powered cyborg. She should be dead.

Glad I'm not the only one who picked up on that. Power armor absorbing the blows I can buy, getting decked in the unarmored side of the face, not so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

Do you think they'll turn Megan into a green martian like she probably wants to be?

Aquasnake
Jan 30, 2013

Mr Beens posted:

Coincidence that Flash and Supergirl both had black holes, or just writing teams not communicating?

I'm thinking it may not be a coincidence, but that's just based on Arrow the other night using a song with "Black Hole" in the lyrics I think I heard. I don't know if there is any similar reference to them in Batwoman or not, I didn't notice any.

I was also kinda hoping they would be connected by black holes being on all earth's simultaneously because they're only vibrating at different frequencies or whatever and black holes eat everything. But that doesn't seem to be the case.