Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Stunt Rock posted:

Hopefully they don't have any lame woefully miscast villains ruining every scene they're in this time around.

This time they have Eobard Thawne and Damien Dahrk.

Should be gooooooooooood.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

spooky like this! posted:

It looks like the explanation for not having Calista around all that much is she's going to be taking off. Going by that scene in her office. I'm assuming that with no Ms Grant and no Wynn at Catco we won't be seeing that main office area again.

I think we'll see Catco around - Kara's office and James' office (as acting CEO obviously)

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Chokes McGee posted:

Originally, she was fooled by J'onn's imitation, but she's hinted a few times that she knows, even before J'onn's reveal to the public.

Cat's probably the brightest person on the show, even if she didn't think something was up before then she'd figure it out after reports that Martian Manhunter had stolen someone's identity via shapeshifting.

Yeah I'm definitely of the opinion that Kay completely knows and she's just playing he fuse for Kara's benefit.

There have been too many of her inspirational speeches where she'll model Supergirl as an ideal to Kara and just some of the looks and hesitation and emphasis in her dialogue is pretty telling.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
Gonna take the win for the easiest call ever w/r/t Jimmy being promoted to CEO.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Azhais posted:

Actually everyone is gay

Kara/Lena
Alex/Maggie
Wynn/Mon-El
Jimmy/Snapper

Words can't describe how great this would be.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004
So I just caught up on the last 4 weeks and have to say that these writers may have done the best "coming out" arc I've ever seen on network TV and it's not close

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Kraps posted:

Here's a wide ranging article on Benoist while she wears fancy clothes, she talks about the upcoming movie about the Boston Marathon bombing in which she plays... Tamerlan Tsarnaev's wife?????

http://nypost.com/2016/12/01/how-supergirl-melissa-benoist-channeled-a-boston-marathon-bombers-widow/

She could be Blake Lively's sister.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

I'm ok with this.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Aleph Null posted:

They do have amazing chemistry. The best chemistry of any CWDC couple to be honest.

Lena and Kara have better chemistry :colbert:

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Somewhat Heroic posted:

Keep telling yourself that

karaicecream.gifs

This tho

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

muscles like this! posted:

Speaking of, expect Lena to stick around as Katie McGrath has been bumped up to series regular for season 3.

This is the happiest news.

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

twistedmentat posted:

Here is two of those 4 things with Kara

:swoon: :swoon:

Mon El and Barry can't compete

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

101 posted:

Is Warbler like Glee slang for gay then or?

All boys private school glee club, so yeah I guess

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Koirhor posted:

So I have been catching up on The Flash finally got to the crossover episode which was good and all but then its says to be continued on Arrow and I'm forced to endure Arrow just for one loving scene only to be told to be continued on legends hah gently caress you not watching that garbage

Legends season 2 is arguably in the top 3 of single seasons in the D.C. TVverse

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

Honestly, though, Kara and Lena definitely want to gently caress.

Agreed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aBagorn
Aug 26, 2004

Rhyno posted:

I wonder if Alex is gonna rebound with Sarah during the crossover.

Now I will be disappointed if it doesn’t