Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Remember that time there was a video of her looking at a strippers dick?

I remember that time there was a video of her looking at a strippers dick.

Good for her.

Wolverine hung dong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Solus posted:

Del Rio must have mad dick game.

Mexico's greatest import. And export. And import. And export.

Heavy Metal
Sep 1, 2014

America's $1 Funnyman

On the depravity page (or Paige?), I wanna get hit with the Belly to Bayley move! And by Bayley, I don't want any monkey paw Simpsons shenanigans

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Heavy Metal posted:

On the depravity page (or Paige?), I wanna get hit with the Belly to Bayley move! And by Bayley, I don't want any monkey paw Simpsons shenanigans

Extremely hosed up can't believe you'd choose Bayley over Scott Steiner.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Solus posted:

Del Rio must have mad dick game.

He's a 9/10. That's why Ricardo looked up to him.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

super macho dude posted:

Vince is unimpressed by the skinny little rails of coke she does. you gotta do huge gorilla fingers like he does, goddamnit.
I'd do lines of coke with Paige. Sounds like it's be fun.

Good for her.
That was a really big dick. I'd stare at it too if it were in my face like that.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I can't wait till Bayley pops for wellness and we all melt down

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Soothing Vapors posted:

I can't wait till Bayley pops for wellness and we all melt down

The "I'm A Drugger" parody shirts will make it all worth it.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
It must be hard to be a female role model like Bayley. Like she could never get caught sending a sext or taking a somewhat provocative picture. poo poo must be stressful.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

She's probably going to be out of the company before January, and at this point I think that's best for both sides

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I have no opinion on her relationship with ADR because it doesn't affect me in the least but it does seem quite transparent that they're loving her over and trying to get rid

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Did Luke Harper ever leave? I'm confused.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN

89 posted:

He's been out since Mania with a torn-up knee

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

rovert posted:

No, no, no. I meant it more of the sense of we should be more understanding just in general as we don't know what her situation is.

I honestly don't think Paige is trying to get fired. Her camp isn't reflecting that today at all. Also you've all her erratic behaviour the past year to consider too.

Just because she's a trainwreck due to years of carny upbringing with a seriously messed up family doesn't mean you should be armchair diagnosing a mental illness. It undermines actual mental health issues, increases stigma, and is extremely tacky.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I have no opinion on her relationship with ADR because it doesn't affect me in the least but it does seem quite transparent that they're loving her over and trying to get rid

it makes zero sense though because she asked for her release and they said no so....idgi

I feel kind of bad for Paige, she was coming up as the whole divas era of bad women wrestling was ending but never made it to the endgame

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/GolazoDan/status/785597188395061248
I hope the Spirit Squad is legit back because SD could use anything in terms of teams

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

sticklefifer posted:

Just because she's a trainwreck due to years of carny upbringing with a seriously messed up family doesn't mean you should be armchair diagnosing a mental illness. It undermines actual mental health issues, increases stigma, and is extremely tacky.

I didn't diagnose anything. I overtly said no one fully knows what is going on with her in the post you quoted.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

rovert posted:

I didn't diagnose anything. I overtly said no one fully knows what is going on with her in the post you quoted.

You're making insinuations though.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

rovert never said she is ADR's whore, either.

Solus
May 31, 2011

Drongos.

rovert posted:

"It is Mental Health Awareness day and everything. I hope things work out ok for her but the past year has been really concerning."

gently caress off Rovert. You shitter.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i heard Paige was found huffing a varnish soaked rag on a subway for an entire day, and ADR was the one driving the subway train

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I like Paiges house

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

89 posted:

Came back last night at No Mercy.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

Solus posted:

"It is Mental Health Awareness day and everything. I hope things work out ok for her but the past year has been really concerning."

gently caress off Rovert. You shitter.

My post was voicing concern that it might be a mental health situation and I am wishing her well. But I am getting met with insults and twisting it into claims that I am insinuating and stigmatising? Seriously guys.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

rovert posted:

My post was voice concern that it might be a mental health situation and I am wishing her well. But I am getting met with insults and twisting it into claims that I am insinuating and stigmatising? Seriously guys.

It's because you have no facts and are just jumping to conclusions.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i heard Paige thinks she's Napoleon Bonaparte, and that ADR was the one who planted this thought in her head after giving her illicit Russian research chemicals

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

The_Rob posted:

It's because you have no facts and are just jumping to conclusions.

Using the word "might" is jumping to conclusions now?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Paige drove the white hummer,

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

rovert posted:

Using the word "might" is jumping to conclusions now?

It's making insinuations like I originally said.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Anyway Meltzer shot down the idea that failing Wellness is a way to get out of your contract:

https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/status/785562083207241728

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Paige is good.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Sorry, typo. I meant to write Paige is bad

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Rusev here:

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/785591168356581376

Kaveman
Jul 25, 2009

NEVER!!!

That Miz/Ziggler match was crap

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Kaveman posted:

That Miz/Ziggler match was crap

Why?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ziggler won.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

DoctorGonzo posted:

Ziggler won.

He is a good wrestler though. Even if he is bad.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

Good for her.

that guy has a website where he sells videos of himself painting with his dick and loving a cake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

https://youtu.be/WlPc49_Ixqc

rhyno is still the best promo in the company atm

• Locked thread