Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

LOL I just looked up who chadley was cuz I forgot so I’m going on record and stating chadley did not do that.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hizke posted:

LOL I just looked up who chadley was cuz I forgot so I’m going on record and stating chadley did not do that.

lmfao

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Hizke posted:

lmao

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You were probably thinking of my Monster Hunter Rise toon - the charge blade wielding badass of Kamura, Chadley. Who says Carve Carve Carve every time he carves.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

good job hes brutal

My winning move was to bring along guard dogs and just sacrifice a facility cycle to drop a dog close enough to chip down one tower. And then in OT I just spammed dogs + another cheap unit to cycle my deck in a damage race and won with like 8 seconds left.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In Training posted:

You were probably thinking of my Monster Hunter Rise toon - the charge blade wielding badass of Kamura, Chadley. Who says Carve Carve Carve every time he carves.

Lol I meant a different Chadley you don't know him. He goes to a different schoo- workplace. Workplace for adults

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Hizke posted:

lol

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Hizke posted:

lol

ty sub-actuality for av & the kins for sig

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Hizke posted:

lol

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Hizke posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Hizke posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

My winning move was to bring along guard dogs and just sacrifice a facility cycle to drop a dog close enough to chip down one tower. And then in OT I just spammed dogs + another cheap unit to cycle my deck in a damage race and won with like 8 seconds left.

Wormskull posted:

Tornado can work really well against like, hog riders, miners, or... other goblin barrels being thrown at your tower. But the inferno tower is what I gotta rely on... to BURN through the golems, BURN up the lava hounds, shoot down those big old pekkas, mega knights -- those guys have been all over the map recently! And even though zap is really good at resetting the inferno... I'm not really confident in the tesla yet. It's just not big enough! You know that little two by two building -- it sometimes doesn't pull the troops the way that I want it to. It feels a little awkward. Tornado... onto the king tower is not really gonna work out for a pekka and... I dunno. That's just my feeling, chat. I like the inferno tower.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Hizke posted:

lmao

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Thank God it still exists.

https://clips.twitch.tv/StylishAggressiveCheddarGingerPower

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hizke posted:

lol

----------------

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
cant wait to play final fantasy rebirth... cant wait to see my friends cloud, aerith and sephiroth again

----------------

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

cant wait to play final fantasy rebirth... cant wait to see my friends cloud, aerith and sephiroth again

we all see who you're snubbing. don't bother to come to pubechat next week, we're stacking your chair on the bar.

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

Bicyclops posted:

we all see who you're snubbing. don't bother to come to pubechat next week, we're stacking your chair on the bar.

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Bicyclops posted:

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lmao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
demo for rebirth part 2 is sick

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Hizke posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Weiss is hosed up and so is Chapter 2 Hard of Yuffie. Idk if I'll be able to finish the DLC trophies before Rebirth...

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009

In Training posted:

Weiss is hosed up and so is Chapter 2 Hard of Yuffie. Idk if I'll be able to finish the DLC trophies before Rebirth...

there's a cheap strat for weiss to kill him the first time you stagger him. needs some mastered materia though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Unlocks tonight at midnight.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

:letsgo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Like 65% through ff16 and it’s pretty cool, Kupka owns. A bit bored by the combat, not sure I want to do all these hunts/side quests as every non-boss fight plays out basically the same, but in like 2 months after I’m done with ff7r maybe I’ll be ready to come back to it