Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

In Training posted:

Oh man it comes out of the controllers too??? We muted that poo poo completely when we were playing the yuffie DLC, my wife didn't know the sound sometimes shoots out from the controller and the first time it blasted the Happy Turtle jingle she screamed and tossed the dualshock

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao. the only silent hill game i've played is the one for the wii that was a remake of the original and i remember you had to hold the wiimote up to your ear like it was a phone whenever you got a call.

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
picked Captain Falcon first in Brawl and he screams yyyyeeEAAAAHHH out of the wiimote and scared the poo poo out of me

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bicyclops posted:

lmao. the only silent hill game i've played is the one for the wii that was a remake of the original and i remember you had to hold the wiimote up to your ear like it was a phone whenever you got a call.

lmao no more heroes did that too, plus i was playin it in college - door open natch - and when i was shaking the wiimote to charge the battery someone walked by and yelled IF YOURE GONNA JERK OFF CLOSE YOUR DOOR FIRST CREEP

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Fungah! posted:

lmao no more heroes did that too, plus i was playin it in college - door open natch - and when i was shaking the wiimote to charge the battery someone walked by and yelled IF YOURE GONNA JERK OFF CLOSE YOUR DOOR FIRST CREEP

lmfao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

no, wait! it's an incisive satire on nerd culture that takes a deeper look at Mel Brooks' insight that a lifhtsaber is essentially a penis;

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

no, wait! it's an incisive satire on nerd culture that takes a deeper look at Mel Brooks' insight that a lifhtsaber is essentially a penis;

Lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Fungah! posted:

lol

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Arch Nemesis posted:

lmfao

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

Fungah! posted:

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

Arch Nemesis posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fat Prompto forlornly jerking off the wiimote while Noctis walks by and yells at him to close the door

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Fat Prompto forlornly jerking off the wiimote while Noctis walks by and yells at him to close the door

lmao

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Arch Nemesis posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Pablo Nergigante posted:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

fat prompto furiously posting an e/n thread that the "leave your door open" meme was not helpful

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Arch Nemesis posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'm going to kill whoever designed the Combat Simulator challenge "Head Case". The Enemy Skill you get from it is worth it I guess...

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Unlocking the beachwear in Rebirth and telling my family to leave the room. Now!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

this new crunches mini game is gonna make me kill myself

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

Mini-game tier list now that I'm most of the way through the game. There's so many that I might forget some. Sidequest stuff that doesn't have a scoreboard or a countdown timer don't count, otherwise luring chickens would be F tier. Tier list is not ordered. Run Wild might be C tier.

S: Piano, Queen's Blood
A: Chocobo Racing
B: Fort Condor, Dolphin Riding, Pirate's Rampage, Run Wild
C: Gears and Gambits (or is it Gambits and Gears? well, whatever), Frog Guys, that Brawler game in the saucer, Motorcycle, Chocobo Gliding, Crunches
D: That Speed Square star fox game, Whack-a-Box, the Cactuar version of Whack-a-Box, Chocobo Wrangling
F: Moogles

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Tifa grunting and jerking while her lovingly handcrafted breasts jiggle about before she’s left exhausted in a heap on the floor surrounded by horned up musclemen: C tier

-signed a loving poofter

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

tifa probably has a classic 90s-style landing strip

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Kongming posted:

Mini-game tier list now that I'm most of the way through the game. There's so many that I might forget some. Sidequest stuff that doesn't have a scoreboard or a countdown timer don't count, otherwise luring chickens would be F tier. Tier list is not ordered. Run Wild might be C tier.

S: Piano, Queen's Blood
A: Chocobo Racing
B: Fort Condor, Dolphin Riding, Pirate's Rampage, Run Wild
C: Gears and Gambits (or is it Gambits and Gears? well, whatever), Frog Guys, that Brawler game in the saucer, Motorcycle, Chocobo Gliding, Crunches
D: That Speed Square star fox game, Whack-a-Box, the Cactuar version of Whack-a-Box, Chocobo Wrangling
F: Moogles

I thought run wild was D tier. Haven't played most of these. The Yuffie version of fort Condor was better than this one but this version was still fun.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is the Brawler game like a Bouncer game. After they wrap up the remake trilogy they need to put this team and effort into a Bounce reboot.

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

In Training posted:

Is the Brawler game like a Bouncer game. After they wrap up the remake trilogy they need to put this team and effort into a Bounce reboot.

Nah it's more like Punch Out, but like most mini games it's a super stripped down version of it.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Hizke posted:

Chadley blew out all my holes. Sorry I’m trying to delete it.

Hizke posted:

LOL I just looked up who chadley was cuz I forgot so I’m going on record and stating chadley did not do that.

playing through FF7rebirth and lol again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gongaga was my fave zone so far, great combination of open world visuals + well layered level design. Felt like one huge dungeon.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The trial dungeon under Cosmo canyon was giving me Doom 2016 vibes. And then the final third of it was a series of circular arenas with respawning enemies connected by hallways and Lore. Incredible

Kongming
Aug 30, 2005

I'm dying a lot on hard mode. Game over'd on Mythril Golem twice...I don't recall ever wiping in Remake hard mode.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm excited for hard mode. Also for the finale, the closer I get. Seems like I'm done with the story in Cosmo canyon, hanging out doing the protorelic and Intel's before moving on. I hope Vincent is soon

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

i replayed OG FFVII for a bit over easter between grading papers, and it’s a good timing from the tax administration, because I have just lost a bit of steam now after gathering all the huge materia, and tomorrow I can grab a PS5 and rebirth :toot:

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

FFVII is great, but disc 2 always leaves me wanting

calhoun
Feb 8, 2004

ulvir posted:

FFVII is great, but disc 2 always leaves me wanting

what about when you find out there's a disc 3.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

calhoun posted:

what about when you find out there's a disc 3.

heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011