Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Nutmeg posted:

beat the remake, really fun combat. didnt care for the story bit about the black ghosts being agents of destiny and them dictating the future but i liked it when that turned into fighting destiny to make any future possible for the story

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

right arm posted:

plz tell me what final fantasy to buy on the switch. I have never played one before

like:

dq11
breath of fire
bravely default

dislike:

xenoblade chronicles 2

thank you friends :pray:

final fantasy 9 is my favorite by far

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

enjoy, it is a gem :)

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

way to answer the question with a game that isnt on the switch and a game that isnt even a final fantasy!!

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

EmmyOk posted:

iirc there was a guy who named Dargger in 9 after his GF in school and when she dumped him he used a name card to rename her WHORE

lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

deep bussy energy

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

I'm 30 hours into bravely second and my 3ds keeps freezing during this one boss fight :negative:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

uncle at nintendo still around...? lol

help...

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

boa is cool, ftw

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

being able to turn exp on and off in the settings like bravely default does should b standard.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

VikingofRock posted:

My recollection is that FF9 has a lot less Final Fantasy BS than some of the other games, i.e. it's pretty amenable to playing without a guide. Other than the Excalibur II (attainable only in speed runs), is there much missable content in the game?

I think u can miss out on finding daguerro since it’s not part of the main story but thats less ff bullshit and more cool extra thing

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lmfao @ everything

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

:yum:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

it was ok but i will never, ever play it again.

AverySpecialfriend posted:

Honestly Octopath battle system is so sick it makes me less excited about bravely 2. I’m still gonna play it but it won’t be as fun

tf dude. bravely>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> octo its not even close

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

a Loving Dog posted:

wonder where he stole that one from

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Bongo Bill posted:

The problem I have is that it's not on Switch.

At the end of Nintendo's direct they will announce that final fantasys 1-6 are currently available for download, and on sale. amen.

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Arrhythmia posted:

They've got a sorting hat that sends the good kids to work on dragon quest and evil kids to work on the ff remasters

lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Pablo Nergigante posted:

It was in training, who had just awoken from a wonderful dream.

lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

Bicyclops posted:

Tim Burtonesque Broom: TCELES B HSUP.
Jack: Enough with your riddles and mysteries. Your incantations mean nothing to a man like me, with no luxury for memories.... Fighting is what I live for.
*Mariah Carey cover of "Hero" begins to play*

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

lol

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

yes!!! :worship:

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006

The christfucking kerning is a detestable shitexhibit

que sera sera
Aug 4, 2006